Author Topic: S10 EP 14 Finale "The Ultimate Shock"  (Read 7616 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S10 EP 14 Finale "The Ultimate Shock"
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:10:56 PM »
 }}{

THE WINNER OF "SURVIVOR: PALAU" TO BE REVEALED LIVE FROM NEW YORK CITY AT A SPECIAL EVENT SUNDAY, MAY 15, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

The Two-Hour Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed By A LIVE Reveal Of The Winner And A One Hour Reunion Show, Hosted By Jeff Probst

The 20 Castaways Will Reunite For The First Time Since Being In Palau

"The Ultimate Shock" -- After 39 days on the island, the Ultimate Survivor is revealed, on a special night, Sunday, May, 15 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Immediately following, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET/ Tape delayed PT), from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.

The final four castaways begin to rethink their strategies when a once solid alliance unravels with the slip of a tongue. In the aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council, arguments abound, feelings are hurt and friendships are questioned. A shocking development during the final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history. Tears and harsh words fuel a tense session between the jury and the final two castaways. Who will win and become the Ultimate Survivor?

After the Ultimate Survivor of SURVIVOR: PALAU is revealed, tune in for more shocking revelations during the LIVE reunion show. In addition, Jeff Probst will officially announce the location of the next SURVIVOR, set to premiere in Fall, 2005.

ORIGINAL KOROR:

Coby Archa, 32, Athens, Texas
Gregg Carey, 28, Chicago
Katie Gallagher, 29, Merced, Calif.
Caryn Groedel, 46, Solon, Ohio
Jennifer Lyon, 32, Encino, Calif.
Ian Rosenberger, 23, Key Largo, Fla.
Willard Smith, 57, Bellevue, Wash.
Janu Tornell, 39, Las Vegas
Tom Westman, 41, Sayville, N.Y.

ORIGINAL ULONG:

Ashlee Ashby, 22, Easley, S.C.
Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27, Troy, Ala.
Angie Jacusz, 24, New Orleans
Jolanda Jones, 39, Houston
Stephenie LaGrossa, 25, Philadelphia
James Miller, 33, Mobile, Ala.
Kimberly Mullen, 25, Huber Heights, Ohio
Ibrehem Rahman, 27, Birmingham, Ala.
Jeff Wilson, 22, Ventura, Calif.

ADDITIONAL CASTAWAYS

Jonathan Libby, 23, Dallas
Wanda Shirk, 55, Ulysses, Pa.

SURVIVOR: PALAU is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are the executive producers. Mark Burnett, Tom Shelly, Marilyn Seabury and Stuart Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 12:50:29 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 EP 14 Finale ( title in the works)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 10:24:55 AM »
Right and speculation from other posters at sucks is that Ian steps down in the final 3 endurance , leaving us of course with Tom & Katie and Tom winning .
( Note Wezzie has since edited her posts because she did not want TDT to link to her posts, luckily I saved them her in the Just Some Spoilers thread  (*( )
F4-Ep 14 - Final Show-- Dec. 7th - 9th, 2004
Rites of Passage - Green Card (notes location) reads

Ep 14 Reward? -Milky Way Mud Bath per Challenge Board
Ep 14 - F4 Reward Winner - _____________

Ep14 - F4 IC - Involves firestarting per Wezzie
Ep 14 - F4- IC Winner - Tom or Ian - per Wezzie's 'Immunity God's spoiler

F4 boot : Jenn or Ian, probably Jenn per Mersaydeez
Ep 14- F3 - IC : Involves Balance & endurance - One lasted 8 hours, one lasted 11 hours, the third won. per Wezzie
Ep 14- F3 - IC winner is Tom - thank you Wezzie
F3 boot : Ian (could be Jenn.) per Mersaydeez
F2 : Tom & Katie per Mersaydeez
The yellow truck :
Dan & Wezzie first reported there would be yellow customized GMC truck taken to rock islands back on 12/30. On 5/1, Wezzie showed us a photo of this yellow truck.In the early morning hours of 5/7, Bianca posted that
the winner will be given a truck at the finale
In the afternoon of 5/7, Wezzie supplied us with still more details on the truck. She told us the yellow truck was taken by LCU from Clear Water Base Camp on Malakal Island to Peleliu Island on December 6 and returned on December 10.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 09:50:15 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 10:28:28 AM »
TDT'

FINAL FOUR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Firestarting - Ian or Tom wins, Jenn booted

Wezzie posts a spoiler at Sucks: "The Final Four IC is said to involve firestarting."

Who wins? Wezzie also states that Tom and Ian are "immunity gods," so it's probably one of them.

FINAL THREE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Endurance - Tom wins, Ian departs
Wezzie posts another spoiler at Sucks: "The Final Three IC involves balance and endurance. One contestant lasted 8 hours. Another lasted 11 hours. The remaining contestant won immunity, of course." Later update: "You know... I'm going to take back that comment about 'standing'. I don't know if they're standing or not. All I heard was that their feet hurt. I imagined 'standing', but that isn't necessarily so."

The winner would, of course, be Tom. ( winner of IC not " Winner of the million" )

BOOTS/ ?
Yeah, yeah. Someone gets booted. Boo hoo. 

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 10:54:08 AM »
Well if Ian steps down during the endurance IC(after 8 hrs?), then he must be F3, meaning Jenn gets booted F4.  Right?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 10:58:15 AM »
Yeah Swanee it should be Jenn first one out final 4  , then Ian steps down endurance , Tom & Katie final two  =]/

Offline gliX

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 04:39:13 PM »
i think we can conclude from this that Tom will win
Tom has respect from the others, while some dislike Katie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 08:10:10 PM »
I'm trying to keep an open mind glix , I'm easliy swayed just ask Eliza  ((^ . I had Tom picked from the beginning with Ian as second and Rob ( our Rob here) said" now now you know you how you are ..you get hung up on one player always blow it at the end because you vote with your heart "
We shall see  ]#* I heart Tom .. }bH{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 09:35:27 AM »
MessHall

biancaxxx

Re: Reward Challenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bianca, is it definite that Dan and Wezzie's yellow truck spoiler (in addition to a red corvette spoiler) is incorrect?

Quote:
The RC winner chooses the vehicle he wants, and the guest
(Tom) gets the other one.

Nothing is definite, until the show airs.
I asked my source how many cars were won during this reward. They said one, the corvette to Ian. I then asked about the truck, and they said that is given to the winner at the finale

Offline gliX

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 09:36:53 AM »
I think the winner is unknown until the live reunion show.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 EP 14 Finale "The Ultimate Shock"
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
Posted by Wezzie

December 7

TOWER OF DOMINATION
Something happened on Dec 7 that SEG called the Tower of Domination.
Wezzie

Re: Compilation of actual spoilers
 Maybe "fire-starting" for final four was really "fire dousing" for final five. That certainly occurred to me as I watched the last episode. There's room for error when it comes to island gossip.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 08:11:22 PM »

Some Wezzie Spoilers
Wezzie
MESS member
(4/22/05 5:51 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Firestarting again
 The Final Three IC involves balance and endurance. One contestant lasted 8 hours. Another lasted 11 hours. The remaining contestant won immunity, of course.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 11:09:05 PM »
Web Teasers ~

The Final Four rethink their strategies when a once-solid alliance dissolves with the slip of a tongue.

After an emotional Tribal Council, arguments erupt, feelings are hurt and friendships are questioned.

A shocking development during the Final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history.

Tears and harsh words fuel a tense session between the Jury and the Final Two.

Who will be Sole Survivor? Find out on the exciting season finale Sunday, May 15, at 8 PM ET/PT. Then stay tuned for the live reunion 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 11:55:37 PM »
as posted by VolcaniciGlass@ Sucks

« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 01:00:44 AM by puddin »

Offline RavenMist

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2005, 12:04:33 AM »
is this totally for sure Ian is booted off at F3?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2005, 01:04:33 AM »
RavenMist here is the link to Mersaydeez spoilers ~ Just some spoilers Every 10 pages has a summary ..its a monster to read through , Good Luck  \|]

oh here Compilation of actual spoilers
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 01:08:05 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 10:09:55 AM »
TDT

FINAL FOUR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ "Tower of Domination" (Firestarting? Ziplines?) - Tom wins, Jenn booted
Wezzie posts a spoiler at Sucks: "The Final Four IC is said to involve firestarting." Wezzie later posted that the December 7th challenge was referred to as "Tower of Domination," which should be the F4 IC. The zipline challenge shown in the web/TV promo is probably this one.

Who wins? Vidcaps show the final four at tribal council, and Tom has the necklace on again.

FINAL THREE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Endurance - Tom wins, Ian departs
Wezzie posts another spoiler at Sucks: "The Final Three IC involves balance and endurance. One contestant lasted 8 hours. Another lasted 11 hours. The remaining contestant won immunity, of course." Later update: "You know... I'm going to take back that comment about 'standing'. I don't know if they're standing or not. All I heard was that their feet hurt. I imagined 'standing', but that isn't necessarily so."

The winner would, of course, be Tom. 

BOOTS/ F4-Jenn; F3-Ian; Tom beats Katie in jury vote
Final four boot: Jenn, thanks to Mersaydeez (the only remaining unassigned spot in Mer's boot order). Also fits the Butch/Darrah model of the invisible F4 boot. Since she can't penetrate the Tom-Ian-Katie trio, the only thing that could save her would be immunity, and she doesn't get it.

Final three boot: Ian. Tom takes Katie to the Final Two. Mersaydeez spoiled both people, Wezzie spoiled the F3 IC winner (above).

Jury vote predictions: Despite dire predictions of Tribal Council fireworks from Coby and Stephenie, the end result should still be a win for Tom. This will be one of the oldest juries in Survivor history, and older jurors tend to favor work ethic and gamesmanship over other factors (i.e. friendship, as in Amazon). Both Tom and Katie are personable and have established friendships with the jury, so there are no major negatives there. Where there is personal friction (Coby), both have annoyed. See the Survivometer for our predicted jury votes.

Caryn is bitter towards Katie ~
Caryn's Early Show interview
"I knew I was on the chopping block," she says. "I knew that Katie could not be trusted to keep her alliance with the women, that she was going to keep Ian on. She didn't have the guts to really send him packing, and I was going home and since I was going home, I wanted to lay the cards out."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 08:57:53 PM »
Wow , posted by VolcanicGlass /SurvivorPhoenix .. Look the Yellow Truck !! Reward included with the first IC winner !! It just Maybe !

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 09:11:40 PM »
Another picture of the first IC EP 14 ,again from VolcanicGlass
Tom wearing the IN .

They sure are making it look like Jenn is third place .. hmmmmm

« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 09:28:37 PM by puddin »