Author Topic: JP on radio 5/2  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
JP on radio 5/2
« on: May 02, 2003, 10:04:28 AM »
Here is the interview with Jeff Probes (JP).  Radio announcer (RA) Hope this helps!

JP~Great season, Last night was fun.
RA~ this is the best one in a long time.  
JP ~ A lot of people are saying this.  I guess it has been too long since S1 & S2.
JP ~ Christie has in in her hand and she blew it.  Christy not making a decision blew it for her.
RA ~ Loved how they kept showing a snake then ROB
JP ~ I love it when they use all the metaphors in the editing, it makes it great
RA~ How many other times have you known about something bigger that a contestant could get that they never took?
JP ~ What do you mean?
RA~ How you allowed Matt to give the other survivors their families and then see his mom.
JP ~ I got this from a Prince Concert that I went to with his girlfriend, Prince told a guy in the 1st row "is it better to give or receive?"  The guy said give, and Prince said then why don't you give your seat to a sister in the 8th row.  The guy did and the audience clapped.  Then Prince said I believe it is better to give also, Why don't you come get on stage.  I thought that was great and we were able to put it in the show.  This was the first time they had ever had this in the plan.
JP~ I could not believe that Jenna gave away the Immunity necklace.  I wanted to ask her why she did that but did not want to give them too much time to stratigize.  Was shocked she felt confident enough.
JP ~ No matter what people are saying about Rob, he is playing the game.  And playing it well.  It is a game about relationships with other people.  Loved it when Rob said to Jenna that he was playing the same game she was  (when she was yelling at him for lying)
RA~ How did Rob get them to trust him and vote with him!?!?
JP ~ laughs and then says He is playing the game..not only did Jenna have to trust him she had to work with him.
RA~ With out giving anything away, tell us about next week.
JP ~ In the last few days A LOT happens..They burn down their camp and there is a lot of finger pointing.  Something happens with Jenna/Heidi that might change their relationship.

Theresa

Re:JP on radio 5/2
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 10:53:07 AM »
Thanks for post that, it is great reading them.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:JP on radio 5/2
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 02:06:37 AM »
I definitely enjoy these JP interviews.  Thanks for posting Texan.