Poll

Whos going to win The Amazing Race   ?

Aaron  & Haydon
Rebecca & Adam
Kris & Jon
Freddy & Kendra

Author Topic: Finale Title 2/8 ~" 4 Continents,24 cities,40,000 miles"  (Read 41769 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Finale Title 2/8 ~" 4 Continents,24 cities,40,000 miles"
« on: January 25, 2005, 11:48:57 PM »
 |#' Please Vote !!

TV Guide listing~

Titan TV ~
Program Details Additional Airings   
Amazing Race 6     
WYOU 2   Tuesday 2/8/2005 9:00 PM, 2 hrs 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Race 6       

4 Continents, 24 Cities, 40,000 Miles 

The $1 million first-place team is crowned as the sixth edition of the Emmy-winning reality series concludes. "It's a great adrenaline rush from beginning to end," says host Phil Keoghan of the finale. "We've been blessed with another close finish." Four teams begin the penultimate leg of the race, with one duo eliminated at its end. The remaining three pairs then sprint to the finish line at a secret U.S. location.  (2005)

_____________________________________________________________________________________
From yahoo~
 The Amazing Race 6
WYOU Feb 08 09:00pm  Add to My Calendar
Series/Game Shows, 120 Mins.
The final four teams race for the $1 million prize.

Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Hayma Screech Washington, Amy Chacon.

Original Airdate: February 8, 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT TUESDAY .. THE AMAZING RACE TWO-HOUR FINALE:

Phil: Exhaustion takes its toll on Freddy and Kendra.
Walking, night, Freddy: I don't like having 3, 4 hours sleep.
Kendra: Shut up! Shut your mouth!
Freddy: No! You shut yours!

Phil: Adam and Rebecca struggle at a puzzling roadblock.
Rebecca shakes a wrench, apparently trying to open a lock, one of hundreds on a metal bar.
Rebecca: Open! Open! Open!

Phil: Hayden and Aaron battle with a cab driver ...
Aaron takes his backpack out of the trunk.
Hayden slams door, then walks away.
Hayden: Do NOT give him Chinese money!!
Short guy, apparently an Asian cabbie, touches Aaron on the shoulder and says something to him.
Aaron: You touch me again, I'll ...

Phil: ... and one of these four teams collects $1 million dollars as the winners of The Amazing Race.
Teams appear to be riding in a mountain gondola.
Teams, in order shown: Kris/Jon, Freddy/Kendra, Adam/Rebecca, Hayden/Aaron.

Webclues ~
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, February 8 9PM ET/PT

One Team finds themselves at the mercy of strangers when they are forced to beg for money. In this final leg, will they be able to get what they need to finish?

A tedious but simple task brings one Racer to tears and the brink of quitting. Will this breakdown affect their ability to finish the Race?

After 40,000 miles of travel, Teams reach the final city. Every move, every minute, every decision and every stroke of luck can mean the difference between $1 million and second place during a very tight race to the finish line. Who will win THE AMAZING RACE?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 01:46:10 PM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Finale Title 2/8 ~" 4 Continents,24 cities,40,000 miles"
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 08:42:03 AM »
24 Cities:
1. Chicago
2. Rejavic, Iceland
3. Grindavik, Iceland
4. Oslo, Norway
5. Voss, Norway
6. Stocklohm Sweden
7. Dakar, Senegal
8. Berlin, Geramny
9. Busapest, Hungary
10. Alejario, Corsica
11. Corsica 2
12. Addias, Abba /Ethiopia
13. Lalibella Ethiopia
14. Sri Lanka 1
15. Sri Lanka 2
16. Sri Lanka 3
17. Norway -Where they did the boats
18. Outside Stockholm where they did the hay
19. Shanghai, China
20. Australia
21. France before Ethiopia
22. Finish City

Where else did they go???

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 11:24:49 AM »
Now that makes it pretty sure that Ep 12 in Shanghai will be a non-elimination leg.  Phil says that four teams leave Shanghai on the penultamate leg and only three continue on to the final resting place.  Question is: if they count the start and finish in North America as being one of the four Continents, then the teams will NOT be going to Australia.  I believe they are talking about four continents that are "visited" which would not include No. America. This would explain the 13th leg going to Australia (posiblely through Melbourne to Tasmania - and we have a pretty good spoiler saying that CBS has "thanked" a local film crew there for helping them on the production of the "Sixth Edition" of TAR'),  This would not be out of line: give the teams a lot of traveling to do during the last two legs of the race. The teams would be cut down to three after Tasmania, and the final leg could take them up through Hawaii (which is a normal route from Australia to No. America) which would account for sighting of Kris and Jon on flight from Honolulu to California.  Do we have any solid data on where the race ends?  Back in Chicago or somewhere else?

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 09:10:29 PM »
The teams would be cut down to three after Tasmania, and the final leg could take them up through Hawaii (which is a normal route from Australia to No. America) which would account for sighting of Kris and Jon on flight from Honolulu to California.

Gingerman28,  I searched for flights from both Shanghai and Melbourne to Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston.  None of the flights went through Hawaii.  I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, but there are too many direct flights to the U.S. mainland.   Some Shanghai flights do stop, but the stops are in Japan.  Some Melbourne flights stop. but they stop in Syndey.  If Kris and Jon were seen in Hawaii, then the race probably goes to Hawaii.

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 10:53:10 AM »
I'm really really glad to hear that it will be a close finish between the teams. Hope it can be something like the season 2 end. The season 4 finale was awfull 'cause the teams were so far behind Reichen/Chip(ok and because all three teams were boring (%#).

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 12:03:16 PM »
The First season was close Rob and Brennan said they heard them comming up the stairs when they got on teh train.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 12:21:33 PM »
Yeah it was preety close.

I hope the two teams running for the finish line will be Kris/Jon and Aaron/Hayden. Out of the four remaining teams, these two are the most competitive and competant of them. Plus, i'll be happy if any of them win.

On the other hand if the race to the pit stop is between Adam/Rebecca and Fred/Kendra i'll puke. \[}

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 12:49:53 PM »
Well if it is a race between Kris /Jon and Hayden /aaron I think the winner will be H/A...they put alot of time in the Hayden was a cross country track star and how they both "smoked' john and Kris.   But who knows knowing you are about to get 1 million dollars maybe you can run faster.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 01:24:01 PM »
Well if it is a race between Kris /Jon and Hayden /aaron I think the winner will be H/A...they put alot of time in the Hayden was a cross country track star and how they both "smoked' john and Kris.   But who knows knowing you are about to get 1 million dollars maybe you can run faster.

I think Jon can beat both Aaron and Hayden but Kris was already shown getting easily tired when runnin. This should be interesting (look ate me talking about my wishes. Kris/Jon and Hayden/Aaron may not even be in the final 3 (%#)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 01:33:09 PM »
well, i did enee, meenee, minie, mo ((^  hayden and aaron got the every day!! <[/

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 01:33:57 PM »
Actually, i hate to say this but, I think Adam and Rebecca are getting the winner's edit.  They've gone through so much fighting, Rebecca hates Adam, then likes him, then pretends to like him, blah, blah, blah.  B:) Overcoming their personal demons to win the mil.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 01:35:38 PM »
Actually, i hate to say this but, I think Adam and Rebecca are getting the winner's edit.  They've gone through so much fighting, Rebecca hates Adam, then likes him, then pretends to like him, blah, blah, blah.  B:) Overcoming their personal demons to win the mil.

Urgh...let's hope this doesn't happen. I hate those two.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 01:38:13 PM »
Me too...they're really pathetic....very disfunctional \[}
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 02:49:10 PM »
I hope the two teams running for the finish line will be Kris/Jon and Aaron/Hayden. Out of the four remaining teams, these two are the most competitive and competant of them. Plus, i'll be happy if any of them win.
On the other hand if the race to the pit stop is between Adam/Rebecca and Fred/Kendra i'll puke. \[}

Amen, Hi-Fi!  })}  ]][
Goooo  A/H and K/J!!   <[/

Ruday  *^?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 03:03:05 PM »
Actually, i hate to say this but, I think Adam and Rebecca are getting the winner's edit. They've gone through so much fighting, Rebecca hates Adam, then likes him, then pretends to like him, blah, blah, blah. B:) Overcoming their personal demons to win the mil.

Right, so maybe we're led to believe by the editors that they won't win!  When in fact, they might in spite of their bickering etc.  Watching them sure grates on my nerves! ]//{  Dysfunctional...just as bad as Victoria/Jonathan...only in different ways.  {^^}

Ruday |(

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 03:06:44 PM »
Adam and Rebecca are still in the race because they are lucky and becuase of the bunchings during the race. Even when they are not bickering they usually do an awful leg. I think that in the final leg, competence will be more important than lucky. Let's hope.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 04:07:16 PM »
I have updated a chart that I found on another website a few weeks ago. It shows just what Hi-Fi was saying, that Adam and Rebecca are very poor racers. The ONLY time they finished in first, was the week they took the Fast Forward. Otherwise, their highest finish has been fourth, and that was this last episode. They would have been last, if Lori and Bolo hadn't messed up on their clue at the Roadblock.

If Adam and Rebecca should luck up and win somehow, it will be an injustice in my opinion. They have been very poor racers the entire race, not to mention that they are the most dysfunctional team this side of Dic and Vic.

Here is the chart for anyone who is interested....

« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 07:51:48 PM by tanbuns »

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 04:11:33 PM »
Exactly. They don't deserve to win. Rebecca did shine in a few moments (like in the soup roadblock) but in general, they are terrible racers.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 07:42:55 PM »
I want Lena and Kristy to win.   {l{

I wonder if the old spoilers about Adam/Rebecca winning will turn out to be true?  I don't even dare hope Kris/Jon will win.  Really, when it's down to Final 3, it's more about luck than skill.  I'm preparing myself for Adam/Rebecca to win, but I think I'd rather they win than Freddy/Kendra at this point.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2005, 12:22:54 AM »
I think the teams that should win is Kris and Jon or Hayden and Aaron.  Kendra has surprised me more than once with her strength in some of the roadblocks/detours but her insensitive stuckup comments about people in poor countries wiped out all her marks with me.  And I agree with everyone that Adam and Rebecca are poor racers.  Rebecca is a good competitor but Adam is such a whiny baby.  If I could replay the wetsuit episode where he blew up like a big balloon over and over again it would make my day.   c/* c/*It had to be the funniest moment in Amazing Race history.  But I guess what would have been funnier would be that I could have thrown a dart at him, and like all good cartoons, Adam would have deflated and darted all over the water. c/* c/* |#'

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2005, 09:14:18 AM »
Adam and the wet suit...I can not reach the nozzle...shut up already Rebecca did!  ANd those guys trying ot get him to sink were cracking me up!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2005, 11:49:16 AM »
Oh, hilarious image of Adam in the blown up wet suit exploding and buzzing around like in a cartoon!

The thing that made me laugh the most during this season was Aaron on those roller skis.  I watched it twice when it was first shown, then again in the Recrap.  Never get tired of that one!

Hey, any conspiracy theories about CBS showing Kris/Jon first in the credits?  Has that ever happened before (showing the winner first)?  Hide in plain sight?

Sorry to hijack this thread....

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2005, 04:44:31 PM »
I think its going to come down to Hayden and Aaron, and Kris and Jon.  I think it can go wither way Kris and Jon can pass Hayden and Aaron again or Araon and Hayden can smoke Kris and Jon.  honestly i think Kris and Jon will be the victors with Hayden and Aaron taking a villian second, and Adam and Rebecca third.

And can someone post teh popularity of the teams all 11 for some reason i cant get to that part of the websight

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2005, 06:05:10 PM »
as of today never ~

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2005, 08:55:20 PM »
Thanks, Puddin