Author Topic: MW Quiz EP 11 & EP 10 Results  (Read 12967 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Quiz EP 11 & EP 10 Results
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2005, 09:02:35 PM »
Who is eliminated? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Which team finishes first? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Which team is responsible for the episode title "It Always Comes Down to the Details?" (30 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Which comes first? (25 Minutes of Fame)  The Chicken The Detour The Egg The Roadblock The Yield 
Who 'smokes' the competition in an Olympic-style event? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Freddy Hayden Jon Kendra Kris Lori No one Rebecca [ They said ?]
Who has the most problems with heights? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Freddy Hayden Jon Kendra Kris Lori No one Rebecca 
Which team is the first to make a mistake reading a clue? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Who completes the Detour *first*? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Who completes the Detour *last*? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Who completes the Road Block *first*? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Who completes the Road Block *last*? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Hayden/Aaron Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Will Mediiia Whore give you these 1000 points to celebrate a Jonathan free episode? (1000 Minutes of Fame)  No. MW is really Jonathan YES! PARTY!   )_^>

« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 10:31:06 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2005, 09:16:15 PM »
Who 'smokes' the competition in an Olympic-style event? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Freddy Hayden Jon Kendra Kris Lori No one Rebecca [ They said ?]

THEY also said that Hayden smoked Kris. So both answers should be correct! Way to go puddin! You nailed it!  |#'

I just wish I'd listened to you.  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2005, 09:25:32 PM »
No i changed my pick  ^/^ ..but its ok

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2005, 10:11:01 PM »
Okay here is my take on this. ] \[

I think even thou Kris said "IT all comes down to details" , but who is responsible for this title would be Lori/Bolo since they didn't read the details. Since they screwed up and about them, they would be the responsible ones....right???? Possibly both K/J & L/B would the correct answer?? *(^

I also agree with Tanbuns, that Aaron said that Hayden smoked Kris and he smoked Jon. So Hayden and Aaron would be correct.   _-_#

Now the 1st team to make the mistake reading the clue would be L/B since they were in Second. Even thou Freddy may have beat them to the top. *(^

Ok now Puddin has me all confused with who is 1st to detour & RB. Is it first to the detour/RB box or to get to the actual siteof the detour/RB???? I think MW goes by who arrives at the detour/RB clue box. What is yalls take on this???   Ff:)

I really liked Lori and Bolo.............I wish it would have been Freddy/Kendra instead! \[}

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005, 10:17:38 PM »
I think in the past MW has given both the team saying the title and the team it was said to or about points, so I hope that happens this time, since I picked Lori/Bolo. (we can go back to "Stop Following Us" to find out).

I think both Hayden and Aaron will be correct for who smoked the competition.

I suspect MW will give Freddy/Kendra the "first" spot in misreading a clue since they were the first to notice, but you never know ( I had Lori/Bolo).

And the questions this week were who finished the tasks first, not who reached the clue or location, so puddin has them right.

I'm very happy with my picks this week.   Now if only MW willl award the Yes sayers 1000 pts...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2005, 10:27:16 PM »
Okay here is my take on this. ] \[

I think even thou Kris said "IT all comes down to details" , but who is responsible for this title would be Lori/Bolo since they didn't read the details. Since they screwed up and about them, they would be the responsible ones....right???? Possibly both K/J & L/B would the correct answer?? *(^

I also agree with Tanbuns, that Aaron said that Hayden smoked Kris and he smoked Jon. So Hayden and Aaron would be correct.   _-_#

Now the 1st team to make the mistake reading the clue would be L/B since they were in Second. Even thou Freddy may have beat them to the top. *(^

Ok now Puddin has me all confused with who is 1st to detour & RB. Is it first to the detour/RB box or to get to the actual site of the detour/RB???? I think MW goes by who arrives at the detour/RB clue box. What is yalls take on this???  Ff:)

I really liked Lori and Bolo.............I wish it would have been Freddy/Kendra instead! \[}

dameche   :<(
Who completes the Detour *first*? it clearly says completes .

I like your idea of whos responsable for the title ,thanks rmax and dameche I forgot , maybe both teams which would be fine by seeing as I had L/B for my answer .

The question was ~Which team is the first to make a mistake reading a clue?
Rewatching the show right now...YES it was Lori & Bolo  (^.#
Kris & Jon followed the clue right and got the tickets
L/B are second shown getting the clue , he just reads the clue quickly to Lori  , never mentioning the Ticket ! she takes off without knowing ,,so YES  (^.# they should be given the points, Bolo read the clue WRong  !! Thanks dameche , I was multi tasking  ]**]

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »

LOL I did what Lori and Bolo did....I didn't read the DETAILS!!!! |( You are right!!  ]#* Well that means I got my questions right your way!!!!!!  |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2005, 11:08:32 PM »
 |#' I went ahead and added my points ( hedging)..400 is what I came up with , plus I think A/H ( especially Aaron calling Haydon a bitch  :)* ) and Kris & Jon ( of course) my two teams (-40 for dropping F/K) Should have the highest points  <[/ 
Imagine if RII gives us the 1000pts  , party time  |5|

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 11:35:03 PM »
I was adding mine up too and I got 390.  |#'If I only missed one according to me but who knows what MW decides. I missed the 1st team to make the mistake reading the clue.  |#'

I dropped A/R and have A/h & K/J on my teams. ]#* ]#* ]#*

Puddin I wonder where our 5 point difference falls at???

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 11:36:08 PM »
Oops I meant 10 point difference. I had a brain fart!!  (%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2005, 11:52:11 PM »
It could be my fingers on the calculator   ((^ It's 390  })} if correct I'll take it  ]#*

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2005, 05:40:54 AM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one to count my points!  I think I have a solid 360, not counting my L/B answers for the title question or the clue-reading question (and assuming Hayden is one of the "smoking" answers).  I went back and checked, MW only counted Jonathan/Victoria as right for the "Quit Following Us" title.  Had to go back to Round 2, for "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me" when both Meredith/Maria and Jonathan/Victoria were correct.  So I'm guessing only Kris/Jon will be right for this week's question.  Hoping that L/B will be right for the clue question as they were the first to misread it, though F/K were first to realize they misread it.  If so, that would give me 410, without K/J and H/A's points.

Offline x_kicks

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2005, 09:06:13 AM »

LOL I did what Lori and Bolo did....I didn't read the DETAILS!!!! |( You are right!!  ]#* Well that means I got my questions right your way!!!!!!  |#'

Haha, same here. I did not notice the 'completes' portion, so I also chose Lori and Bolo to complete the detour first.

Apparently, I think I was the first one who mention about Lori/Bolo smoking the competition. Sorry for the misguiding.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2005, 11:52:04 AM »
Apparently, I think I was the first one who mention about Lori/Bolo smoking the competition. Sorry for the misguiding.
No , its not your fault X-Kicks ..we were all going back and forth on this   {}{ . Hopefully rmax was the only person to stick with the correct answer ,and from what I've  seen almost everyone had Kris , Jon or Bolo picked for question , as well as Bolo/Lori  picked for the title question  ..no matter I think we all will have pretty good  scores, I'm happy  |#'

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2005, 04:26:47 PM »
I just watched the show...sad that Lori and Bolo are gone.  But i did drop them so I took a 40 point hit....hope it works out for me.  Had they read the clue correctly ....Adam and Rebecca would have been gone.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2005, 05:40:46 PM »
I didn't do as well.  I changed from A/R to H/A so there's a -40 right there.  I calculated my score and came up with 340.  YUCK.  Sorry dameche :':')
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2005, 06:27:03 PM »
 (^.# 340 is Great Swanee  , are you kidding ..I took the 40 pt penalty too , again  )_^> , and think that A/H will have the second highest points with K/J on the top !! Thank God you got rid of A/R ..he was worse    |( than ever and I wouldn't be surprised if A/R score lower than L/B  ^/^ !! You and Dameche will be just fine  })}

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
Oh darn I had another brain fart  ((^ I have minus 40 hit too. So my score of 390 will be 350. </]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2005, 07:45:33 PM »
 |(  me too dameche ,same as you  (%#  350  , btw ..Happy Belated Birthday  :>[

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2005, 08:06:17 PM »
Ya'll are all going to do better than me. I got a sudden case of Lex's gut, and decided to change my Kris/Jon winners to Hayden/Aaron, along with the first to complete the Detour and first to complete the Roadblock.

So I end up with 165, plus I also get a -40pt change penalty.

Canadiangal is gonna kill me!  |(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2005, 08:32:42 PM »
what about our bet Tanny  ^&# ]**]

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
The season's ain't over yet girl. I could still make a comback!!!  =]/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2005, 08:54:26 PM »
uhh NO  }} let me explain ..2 weecama 5130  /^^
                                        3 tanbuns 5089

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2005, 09:36:49 AM »
Me too!  Forgot about my 40 point team change penalty, so I should get 320 at least.  But as puddin said, Kris/Jon and Hayden/Aaron should do well.   I'm just nervous that MW won't give out those 1000 minutes for YES! PARTY!   *(^

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2005, 10:56:55 AM »
what about our bet Tanny  ^&# ]**]

hey, since i just got started here, what's at stake on this one and can we watch?  ^&#
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!