Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

So much happened!

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
So much happened on tonites show! I don't know why Rob did what he did. Was it because he had told Matt to vote Christy or what?! I don't know. Rob has dug his own grave tonite. He has too many plans in the fire right now that I don't think that he can ever make it another two TC's.

Also, I feel so sorry for Christy right now. Just seen her exit-interview and she is very upset.

I don't know what else to say right now as there is so much going thru my head. I will post when I have my thoughts together.
Rob

Just seeing the previews: Next Sunday is the final show.

Mamaschatzi:
I can't believe it!  I should've known it was Christy!  Silently communing with people.  But then again, when you type in milkshaky was right in Snewser's clue box you get a picture of Heidi.  So, Snews was wrong anyways.
This totally changes the game now.  Will it be Matthew, Rob, Jenna and Heidi in the F4?   ???

Mamaschatzi:
I'm in such shock! ???

Rob:
Note: I tried the merge topics thing, that is why there is only one topic now!

Anyway, can you believe that Jenna gave up her Immunity and Why did she do it?
Rob

Theresa:
I had a feeling it was Christy, then I told myself no way, everyone else thinks it is Heidi it cant be Christy.  I should have put points on her like i thought.  I am so mad that they did that to her.  

Theresa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version