Archive > Survivor 8: All Stars

Rob and Amber

<< < (5/6) > >>

socklover123:
yeah, i bet half the class failed. but there was also this guy who was turning himself into a lizard. what is with all this animal transformation stuff??? if i was forced to change into an animal, it would probably be a dolphin because:
a. you might get to meet ian  {|
b. you're in the water ( i  ]**] water)
c. everybody loves dolphins

Ianfan19:
Yeah i think thhat i would chose a dolphin too, and for the same reasons.  i love swimming!

(|

Kristen (|

socklover123:
i luv swimming but would never join a team 'cuz i tire out too quickly. but i LOVE TO RUN!!!!  :] but my sports are football (even tho i am a girl, and it's not like i'm going to die 'cuz it's flag) and badminton, which nobody in AZ plays  *(^

Ianfan19:
lol i love swimming, but my favorite sport is soccer. :]

Kristen (|

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: socklover123 on June 29, 2005, 12:47:52 PM ---i would have watched it, but my mom DESPISES them ( }} ) they're okay in my opinion, but i love watching them steal and cheat!! however, when they just drove on past the brothers after the car flipped over, they lost some of my respect :(*8

--- End quote ---
Yeh, that bothered me too.  But I still liked them Lots on TAR...much more than on Survivor. 
I taped the wedding then forgot to mark the video and taped over it! arrrggg.  Wish they'd air it again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version