Author Topic: Snewsers hint  (Read 7898 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Snewsers hint
« on: April 30, 2003, 09:19:04 AM »
Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough.

Ok now.  This is what Snewser's hint is.  He says to "Think outside the box"  What does this mean?  I'm thinking it means that someone we don't expect to leave will.  Matthew?  Christy?  Granted, people are predicting a Matthew/Jenna F2 but if Matthew doesn't win immunity here I do believe that he is a verrrry strong player.  My husband has looked at the picture above his hint and he sees someone who is crazy and "out there".  This could mean Matthew.  But then his hint seems to be singling out Christy.  "Silently communing with people"  "Little flower and little peanut" could mean Heidi/Jenna.  I've already voted in My Piranha but am thinking of changing my votes.  Any thoughts?
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Snewsers hint
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 10:10:14 AM »
Wow, I think he has finally lost his mind. LOL. Here is the picture if people were wondering.
Rob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 10:34:49 AM »
Thanks for posting the picture Rob :-[I wasn't quite sure how to do that.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 10:44:14 AM »
Apparently this is a pic from the Lord of the Rings.  THere is a discussion on blows about it.  I will go back and find it and try and link it.

Paraphrasing~~~~You need to use the Elvin lanuage for friend to open the door~ mellon.  some say this means Heidi turns on Jenna and jenna is voted out.  Others say it still means Heidi.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 10:45:55 AM »
Here is the link~ if you want to read what others are translating this message as.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3842&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 10:53:42 AM »
Am I the only person that is NOT a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings. I really didn't like the movie at all and don't like the books either. That is why I think Snewser has lost his mind. LOL
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 11:10:45 AM »
Thanks for posting the link Texan!  Boy, there's sure alot of discussion about this!  I haven't been able to read through all of the posts yet but they are a very good read.  I highly recommend that everyone go take a look.

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2003, 12:54:11 PM »
You have to love Snew... always making it hard...

I'm tending to believe the interpretation that the "password (or person) is right in front of your face...

Since Heidi has been mentioned by C1, milkshaky and several other better known spoilers for this boot, I think he's saying that the boot is right in front of us, Heidi, due to all the spoilers...  

There are lots of detailed guesses out there, but, usually, even when cryptic, Snews pics are very obvious if you don't "overthink" his cryptic stuff.

I'm just hoping that I haven't "overthought" his riddle.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2003, 08:08:38 PM »
Well I am not good at riddles or whatever you want to call that hint.  And Rob, I don't care for the Lord of the Rings-never saw the movie nor read the book.  The only thing I can think of is the last part of the hint --when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough  I think the only love going on is the love Jenna and Heidi feel for each other. You know the sisterly love.

Theresa

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 06:09:51 PM »
If You want Snewsers answer type in  milkshaky was right on the blank on his clue page.  

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 06:59:56 PM »
I can get it. :-[
Rob

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2003, 08:18:16 PM »
you can or can't.  Doesnt matter anyway, he got it wrong, LOL.  He picked Heidi.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2003, 08:24:40 PM »
Maybe I shouldn't type so fast. I couldn't get it until Mama posted it again somewhere
Rob