Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

Snewsers hint

(1/3) > >>

Mamaschatzi:
Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough.

Ok now.  This is what Snewser's hint is.  He says to "Think outside the box"  What does this mean?  I'm thinking it means that someone we don't expect to leave will.  Matthew?  Christy?  Granted, people are predicting a Matthew/Jenna F2 but if Matthew doesn't win immunity here I do believe that he is a verrrry strong player.  My husband has looked at the picture above his hint and he sees someone who is crazy and "out there".  This could mean Matthew.  But then his hint seems to be singling out Christy.  "Silently communing with people"  "Little flower and little peanut" could mean Heidi/Jenna.  I've already voted in My Piranha but am thinking of changing my votes.  Any thoughts?

Rob:
Wow, I think he has finally lost his mind. LOL. Here is the picture if people were wondering.
Rob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mamaschatzi:
Thanks for posting the picture Rob :-[I wasn't quite sure how to do that.

Texan:
Apparently this is a pic from the Lord of the Rings.  THere is a discussion on blows about it.  I will go back and find it and try and link it.

Paraphrasing~~~~You need to use the Elvin lanuage for friend to open the door~ mellon.  some say this means Heidi turns on Jenna and jenna is voted out.  Others say it still means Heidi.

Texan:
Here is the link~ if you want to read what others are translating this message as.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3842&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version