Poll

Which Will Be The Next Team To Be Eliminated?

Adam / Rebecca
2 (9.5%)
Freddy / Kendra
0 (0%)
Kris / Jon
2 (9.5%)
Hayden / Aaron
0 (0%)
banzai /puddin (lol
1 (4.8%)
non-elim
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: February 02, 2005, 11:10:19 PM

Author Topic: Ep 2/ 1 Title--- "You Deal With This Before I Hyperventilate - NEW  (Read 23845 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep 2/ 1 Title--- "You Deal With This Before I Hyperventilate - NEW
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2005, 09:12:15 PM »
 |#' good point Traegen , I wasnt thinking outside the box !! I'm having doubts about the CBS BS misdirection now ,actually all day . Jon says "like 10 blocks out of the way" but if course he maybe exaggerating ,watching the promo again and Kris is sorta laughing when Jon snaps at the taxi driver as they exit the taxi ..and how come CBS still has K&J in the first spot  when it should be A&H ?  (%#
I'll see if I could get a vidcap of Kris's smile ..brb

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2005, 09:40:56 PM »
Well we have had misdirection and actual info from the CBS webbies...Wasn't there a comment about reading the clue wrong and it might cost them the race....it is cost Lori and Bolo.

I hope Kris and Jon are safe.  But some how I do not think that Kris will have a problem beggign for money to help in the race.  And she has a great smile so that may help them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2005, 09:47:55 PM »
ok , no captures but what I did notice ,
Jon to driver : But homes you were going in the wrong direction..like 10 blocks in the wrong direction " driver ok ok Jon: its not ok ok
What I see is Kris & Jon getting back in the taxi ,as the driver turns around ..don't know if that helps ,lol ?
In the background when Jon gets out of the taxi I see a building COESS , which I googled , its a shipping/freighter business .

this was from the promo that I found @ sucks , you can save as and download it  @Sucks , thanks to okieloki

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2005, 09:54:51 PM »
I think it's misdirection. Yes, they will be slowed down by the taxi but it wont cost them anything. I still think Adam/Rebecca will be the last team to arrive at the pit stop. I could be wrong, of course.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2005, 10:06:10 PM »
Ok, i found this in the TVTome forum. Thanks to desert lynx:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Team has a chance to retaliate against another Team for thwarting their efforts on a previous leg. Will the Team seek revenge?

Usually unnerved by a challenging situation, one Team grows more frustrated with their incompetent taxi driver.

Frequent use of the word "honey" quickly irritates one Racer.

Teams find themselves struggling with a difficult language barrier. How will this affect their ability to run the Race?

Source: CBS.com

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2005, 10:28:19 PM »
 |#' HI-FI !! YAYYYYYY  Thank you!!!  ]#* ,,>(

One Team has a chance to retaliate against another Team for thwarting their efforts on a previous leg. Will the Team seek revenge?

Will Fred & Kendra get even with Adam / Becca  ? I hope so  |5|

Usually unnerved by a challenging situation, one Team grows more frustrated with their incompetent taxi driver.
Kris /Jon Duh

Frequent use of the word "honey" quickly irritates one Racer.
gee , is that one of the models  /^^

Teams find themselves struggling with a difficult language barrier. How will this affect their ability to run the Race  .
Adam ..can anyone speak English ?

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2005, 10:37:50 PM »
Are we sure these clues are for this week's episode? Maybe TVTome got them a week early, and they are about next week.

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2005, 10:40:17 PM »
Are we sure these clues are for this week's episode? Maybe TVTome got them a week early, and they are about next week.

I don't think so, Tanbuns, 'cause we already saw Kris/Jon taxi situation in the preview. >||

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2005, 12:44:35 AM »
banzai , thank you again for putting this all together and thank you everyone for all the fun we had spoiling this EP..  |#'

hey banzai , did we ever see Adam in a regular shirt before ? lol do you think this is recyled ? it sure looks like the interior of the taxis that we see in the other pictures..white interior and all ..

Race Report~
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 02:33:53 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2005, 05:52:14 AM »
So, sounds like the final Yield appears.  I'm kinda thinking F/K choose not to yield A/R.  In fact, I don't think anyone uses the Yield.  Doesn't sounds like something H/A or K/J would do, and I'm even giving credit to F/K for not wanting to be vindictive. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2005, 08:54:45 AM »
Wow jon/kris finnaly crack....but that could be some light to show they are in the race...not that everything is easy for them.

The brick carrying should be interesting....some have different amounts...do they have to carry a certain amount at one time or just get a certain number to the next place no matter how many trips.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2005, 10:40:19 AM »
 I think that they can carry as many as they want but they have to go back and forth so it will take a long time if they dont take a lot at one time..... 8-)'
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2005, 10:42:20 AM »
Oh yea! Freddy and Kendra yield Adam + Rebecca! SWEET!  <[/
This is gonna be a great episode!
I still think F+k will get first, because the team that gets lost and stuff, it hink that would be hayden and aaron..... :(*8

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2005, 10:53:51 AM »
That makes sense since we do not see Adam nor Rebecca doing the rappeling. There is a shot of the two of them entering an elevator of some building.  So they could have been yielded and are now just entering to go up to the top after the othrs have completed the Roadblock.  Justice has been had!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2005, 11:05:20 AM »
 :<( GMan  , oh this would be soo sweet  |#' ..
one question GMan ..any thoughts on who places 1st and second ? its for the MW/RII  game  _)^

Yield ~ I'm pretty sure we will see the last yield this Ep .
Who would use it on who?

K/F use it on A/R , sweet revenge ..plus in the insider clips F&K overheard A/R through the bathroom
wall ,in Ethiopia," Adam/Becca plotted it and it was  malicious "  F& K do not trust A/R now .

Insider Media Link

Jusy my guesses , I'll leave it up to the pros  *^?

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2005, 11:10:12 AM »
What do they overhear rebecca and adam saying?

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2005, 11:19:45 AM »
Re the list of who did what roadblocks....I thought Rebecca did the spicy soup?  Am I remembering incorrectly?  It seems as though she did it and whipped right through it. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2005, 11:27:14 AM »
Apparently they roomed next to each other in Ethiopia and there was a hole in the bathroom wall
Kendra: I would absolutly not trust A/R ..at all
Fred: there was a hole in the wall ..I dont think they knew it
Kendra: it wasnt necessarily a stratgie thing..it was more of a malicious thing ...we found out ...they were actually plotting against us from along time ago ..they still dont know that we heard these words through the bathroom walls ..but umm you know ..this doesn't make us happy but ..umm thats OK
Freddie: the point is that they were going to use at Kendra and myself or they were looking to yield Haydon and Aaron ..if possable ..ummm at that time Kendra and I were the only ones left in that position ..and they made a pact with Jonathan & Vic that they wernt going to yield each other ..that left only us...( then it cuts out )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2005, 11:29:04 AM »
Re the list of who did what roadblocks....I thought Rebecca did the spicy soup? Am I remembering incorrectly? It seems as though she did it and whipped right through it.
Right mommy2bree , and we corrected that ..
Hey mommy2bree welcome to the forum    :<(  _^% 

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2005, 11:29:43 AM »
Re the list of who did what roadblocks....I thought Rebecca did the spicy soup?  Am I remembering incorrectly?  It seems as though she did it and whipped right through it. 

Yes, she did.

By the way, welcome!!!

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2005, 11:29:46 AM »
Cool , thanks for the information. Sounds like a very interesting episode. I can't wait to watch it tonight at nine.  ]#* . I hope F/K yield A/R, so long as H/A don't get yielded.  :(*8 . Thanks for all the pics and the "Next on the amazing race", i was waiting to see that for sooooo long!! THANKS PUDDIN!!  =]/
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2005, 11:37:29 AM »
I think that the ocean jump is a flash back to the last episode.  The jumping was probably observed when the racers went to Galle Fort to pick up a clue.

Look at the rock in one of Banza's screen caps and compare it to the rock on the left most photo on the middle of the page  http://sriconnection.net/files/life_portraits_ruwan.php.

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2005, 11:40:39 AM »
But, it might not be  that, cause they always have another thing to do in the city they are already in, and then they fly to another country to do a roadblock and detour. Why would it show that, if it wasn't in it?>  *(^
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2005, 12:36:21 PM »
H/A Fan,  I'm guessing that the ocean jump is a flash back mainly because of three things:  (1) Gingerman28 posted in another forum that a screen cap of Kendra was from last week ,so the jump could also be from last week (2) the racers don't have time to go back to Galle before catching a flight to Shanghai, and (3) maybe the producers decided against showing a "fun" jump into the ocean in an area that was devastated by the tsunami.

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2005, 12:39:53 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes!  I'm sorry about the redundancy of my post...I never saw the correction.  Guess I should read ALL the posts before I jump the gun next time, huh?  Anyway, now that we're down to the final few episodes, I have to say that I am rooting for Jon and Kris...although at the start I would never have said that.  Guess it's a case of the lesser of the evils, for me.  Just my opinion.  Thanks again for being so friendly, guys!