Author Topic: Extra Vidcaps  (Read 3843 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Extra Vidcaps
« on: January 15, 2005, 11:26:37 AM »
VoiceOver

Reporter:  The buff bods and bikinis and back on Survivor Beach
Jennifer:  It's going to be a challenge to do just the right amount of flirting. 
Reporter:  This time the action takes place in the South Pacific paradise, Palau.  In a new twist, the competition  kicks off with 20 colorful castaways, including a Vegas showgirl.
Janu:  Topless is one of the first questions that they want to know about.  Ummm, face it, sex sells.   
Reporter:  The new Survivor begins February 17th.

Larger Versions and Vidcaps thanks to~
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_extra_1_14.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
ET Vidcaps
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 11:34:06 AM »
VoiceOver

Janu:  I came here to win the million dollars and become the Vegas Showgirl Survivor.
Lisa Gibbons:  Here's one player who knows that what happens on the island, stays on the island.  And she's not the only new Survivor hoping to score with sex appeal.   
Bobby:  Flirting is fun, man.  And it makes people smile, they like that. They need that, that's what they're supposed to get.  They're females. They need to be lifted up.   
Lisa Gibbons:  But there's one female who won't be easy.  Meet Ashlee, the God-fearing mid-westerner, who, all looks aside, will only go so far for that million dollar prize.
Ashlee:  They are astonished to believe, oh yeah, right, "you're a Mormon and you haven't had sex?"
Lisa Gibbons:  Looks like stereotypes will be shattered with Survivor: Palau premieres February 17th, on CBS.  Although Jim from Alabama is going to be embracing his roots.   I'm a bad m***** f****** redneck. You damn right.  I'm gonna come here and steal the show. That's what I'm here to do.  Take a million dollars and pay off some debts because I'm a broke ass.  Come on.
Lisa Gibbons:  There's also the usual assortment of personal trainers and lots of lawyers.  Plus a dolphin trainer and NYC fireman.  And even one contestant who has done time in jail and used to be homeless.  Not a bad resume for this show.
Coby:  I know what it's like to sleep in an alley or cardboard box and have a rat crawl on you.

Larger Versions here and thanks to ~
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_et_1_13.html

Offline gucciii

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Mr.Social
Re: Extra Vidcaps
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 12:18:43 AM »
I do believe we have the buff colors now as well.....Blue and Green take a look.

What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 06:46:41 PM »
Tribe names ?
KOROR - ULONG
   :) as posted @
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S10/cast.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 10:27:33 PM »
Your going to help us Spoil Survivor too banzai ?  ]#* YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 11:02:57 PM »
Oh come on banzai , you can join a few games with us ..its's one of the main reasons I even watch Survivor ..just to try to spoil the crap out of it and get high scores  8-)' well try anyway ..lol
I havent been to much into the spoiling or  lurking to much for the upcoming season  ..it just hasn't kicked in yet for me yet   )_^>.
It's probably safe to say that Wanda is one of the first females that doesn't make it to the first TC .. and I heard/read a few more things but , I'll wait  untill S10 almost starts to see if they change   &)#
fwiw~ I heard that Gregg Carey wins  ^&#

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 11:19:06 AM »
Banzai spoil with us...like puddin I have not been reading much here... waitign until it gets closer.  The main fun of survivor is the games and trying to out smart the other players...evne though we share our answers here we want to beat the other teams.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2005, 05:46:31 PM »
Yeah, and don't forget winning the car |#'
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs: