Author Topic: Game Times Spoilers  (Read 8467 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Game Times Spoilers
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2005, 12:47:16 AM »
My goodness, I had a lot of reading to do in this thread.  Well worth it though.  The last info you posted Puddin was good.  This is the one where Tom and katie are F2.  I am good with that, as long as Tom wins.   ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2005, 10:13:21 AM »
Mersaydeez has not been wrong yet ..to bad Gametime didn't give her credit for his bootlist ..enough said  :(*8

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2005, 10:41:34 PM »
Ok, got a games related question. When does Snewser usally open of the JTS game for voting? I keep missing it, what with my work schedule. I just started a job doing customer service for Cingular Wireless and I am in training classes right now, so I work 330-11pm monday through friday. On top of that I am still working 15 hours a week at my daycare job until I actually get started on my job (Out of training and on the floor) just in case I don't like it. It is easier with state regulations if I continue to work there. I am working m-w-f 830-130pm, so I am home for like an hour on mondays, and pretty tired when I get home. Does he usually open it tomorrow (mon) or what? Thanks for any help!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2005, 10:45:30 PM »
Snewsers Quiz should be up any minute ..thats why I'm hanging out  :)* I try to get the EBB but it never seems  to work out cause I change my mind to many times  (%#
good Luck with the new job irelen  |#'

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »
Thanks for the luck. As for snewser, if it's not up in 5 minutes when I am ready for bed, I'll get to it when I get to it. LAter! __*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2005, 11:40:35 PM »
Me too irelen , I want to go play my Sims UBTZ  }^! If the JTS isn't up by 1am then I will get to it tommorow << I really need to learn to spell  ]][

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2005, 03:55:57 PM »
The Shark game still is NOT up!  How can Snews give us a 20% bonus w/ less than 96 hours until the deadline?   The game normally opens Sunday at 1am PT and closes on Thur at 2pm PT. 
hmmmm... *(^ 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »
Nope I keep checking too Rudy ..maybe he has some real life going on..anyway think of everyone being even with the EBB ..no one can be ahead if the quiz isn't even up yet ..right?  ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2005, 10:06:54 PM »
You tell them Mersaydeez  }^/ I've been keeping pretty good track of this  :))

Mersaydeez
(4/4/05 3:10 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: The Final Four
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do we know that Mercaydeez didn't copy the Game, or that The Game is her source

The Game is not my source, I didn't meet my source online. So the chances of The Game being my source is slim to none.

And how do we know that I didn't copy the game? The Game had a very different game board then what he has now. There is another forum out there that has documented almost every time he has changed it and if you match the dates of when I started my topic to what he had then - you will see that.