Author Topic: TDT Spoilers  (Read 10171 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: TDT Spoilers
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2005, 12:45:02 PM »
You would think they would grant immunity to a weak player. Why have the competition with keeping James or Stephenie?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2005, 12:47:25 PM »
Koror probably sees James as the weakest player remaining on Ulong. Remember, Coby kicked his butt...twice.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2005, 12:49:57 PM »
Koror probably sees James as the weakest player remaining on Ulong. Remember, Coby kicked his butt...twice.
oh yes, one of favorite moments so far this season. the redneck getting whoped by the hair dresser. i laugh just thinking about it. go coby!
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Riverrat

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 12:55:10 PM »
 ]][ I would have to say James is the weakest one now.  Yeah!!!!! Coby showed him.  ((^

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »
I guess James has never had to fight before. He should have kept low, especially since Coby out weights James by at least 40 pounds.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2005, 01:35:21 PM »
Some Koror members may be thinking merge and if their click is planning ahead may well want to ensure some loyalty by granting immunity to a hackable Ulong member. At this point the only one who fits that description is Stephanie. She supposedly goes to final 4..so someones watching her.
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2005, 01:47:40 PM »
No..Shang she does not go to the final four as long as Mersaydeez spoilers hold up ( I beleive) Spec is there is not even a Merge ..the Green Merge buff will not even be seen . Koror just sorta sucks Steph up and they stay Koror.
Poor James..imagine the ribbing he is getting from his friends ,I would not want to be in his shoes. (%#

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2005, 01:57:25 PM »
Was just editing my post there Pud...I'd read at one of the betting places ( I think it was one of them), she went to final 3 or 4 but that's changed so ixnay on that post.

Thanks

And yes James and the ribbing he's gonna get..especially in the south. Oh dear  ((^
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2005, 02:02:59 PM »
oops did not mean to jump all over you Shang  *8/ ..for you  /*^

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2005, 02:32:36 PM »
Shanghilill in her best "Different Strokes," Gary Coleman imitation:

"What You Talking About, Puddin?"   =]/

Girl I need all the help I can get..so no need for any of this  *8/ although I must say..it looks cute on ya..    :)*

:))

~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2005, 03:45:47 PM »
I will surf the net some more and see what other peeps are thinking   {l{ ..Shang kisssss   ]*[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updated 3/17
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2005, 08:10:29 PM »
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Water race of some kind? - ? wins Pringles and Procter & Gamble products at Jellyfish Lake
It's possible we may have mis-assigned this week's challenges. The "Shoot and Switch" challenge was originally scheduled to be the RC, which might suggest this challenge, yet another water-based race-and-retrieve extravaganza, should be the IC. But the immunity idol doesn't appear to be near Probst at the starting line (that we can see from crappy web promo caps, anyway), and this challenge appears first chronologically, anyway. Also, Koror has Ian, Katie, Jenn and Janu competing, which is an extremely odd collection for something as important as an IC.

Not much is visible for the challenge itself. Koror and Ulong are lined up at the start, with boxes coded for the other tribe at their feet. Two people per tribe (Ian and Jenn; Steph and Bobby Jon) race into the water, and... that's where the caps end. Not too informative. James is shown looking down at this challenge, but it's not clear whether it's a pre-challenge description shot, or post-challenge depression. His hair could either be wet or greasy. Hard to tell, maybe TV caps will help. On the surface, it might appear Ulong has an advantage, but Koror has a well-fed Ian, who we all recall is a "fast little booger" in the water. We'll give the edge to Koror.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ "Shoot and Switch"? - Koror wins?

As mentioned above, this challenge could actually be the RC. But we think not (for now). Going back to the storyboard (discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates), this appears to be the long-awaited "Shoot and Switch" challenge, featuring vintage WWII weaponry. Except instead of just lining Ulong up, and putting them out of their misery, it looks like they'll be shooting at flags. Too bad. And too bad for Ulong, it appears, because Bobby Jon is shown once again putting his head in his hands. True, it may simply be mid-challenge, after Tarzan misses a particularly easy shot, but Mersaydeez indicates Ulong loses anyway, so it may not matter much. Koror wins

BOOT/ James?
While there's a slight chance Bobby Jon might be leaving his pathetic tribe for greener pastures this week, we'll stick with our original assessment that James is this week's boot, largely based on Mersaydeez's lengthy spoiler thread, unless or until contradictory evidence presents itself.

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005, 09:54:32 AM »
Some how I feel that pick of Caryn with her hands in prayer, is fore telling. Caryn could be up next.

But what do I really know! Nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updated 3/19
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2005, 01:59:27 PM »
Naw Caryn probably heard about the pringles reward   *%#. Hey ..lots of CBS Fantasy points this week for "Goes into the water" .. Pal says that Jelly Fish lake is swimmable.

TDT SURVIVOMETER 10!

Warning: Future thefishbowl.com pundits. Encourage at your own risk.
Contestant Name, info Factors for boot Factors against boot Overall survivability
 Tom Westman
40, Sayville, NY
FDNY - Out-front leader. Caryn seems unenamored. - Mersaydeez: Final four.
- Mersaydeez: "other final 2... I always thought it was Tom."
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Final four?

Katie Gallagher
29, Merced, CA
Advertising - Roommate's sister: "I can't say she looks super different." - Friends: Katie returned craving "food and beer."
- Mersaydeez: Final two.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Final two?

Ian Rosenberger
23, Economy, PA
A 6'8" Max Fischer - None obvious. - evilandproud: "Final two is Ian and a female contestant."
- Mersaydeez: Final four.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Final four?

Jennifer Lyon
32, Encino, CA
Nanny - What does she do, exactly?
- Romance with Gregg?  - None obvious.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Makes jury?

Caryn Groedel
46, Solon, OH
Attorney - ILT: No major weight loss.
- Mersaydeez: finishes 5th.
 - None obvious.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Fifth place?

Gregg Carey
27, Ashland, MA
Consultant - Romance with Jenn?
- Mersaydeez: finishes 6th.
 - Neighbor: Gregg lost 30 lbs.
- Strong guy on a good tribe.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Sixth place?

Stephenie LaGrossa
24, Philadelphia, PA
Sales - Thumper/DanBollinger: Ulong [island-dwellers, not tribe] up 6-1.
- Probst, Ep1: "You'll have to earn it on your own" (close-up, Stephenie). - yofox02: Noticeable weight loss.
- Mersaydeez: Last Ulong standing, not final six.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Seventh place?

Janu Tornell
39, Las Vegas, NV
Showgirl - The rats! The rats!
- Weak, injured in Ep3. - None obvious.
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Makes jury?

Coby Archa
32, Tyler, TX
Actor/ hairstylist - Social tendencies could backfire in a merge if seen chatting up Ulongs. - tvjunkie44: "believes he goes pretty far."
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Makes jury?

Bobby Jon Drinkard
27, Santa Monica, CA
Model - Stephenie voted against him.
- Mersaydeez: Non-juror trip to Australia with Ashlee & Ibrehem.
- Grandpa: Returned from Australia. - Hard-working.
- Tight with Ibrehem?
 Episode 6 Overall
At risk? Pre-jury?

Ibrehem Rahman
27, Birmingham, AL
Model - Mersaydeez: Non-juror trip to Australia with Ashlee & Bobby Jon - Should get along with Kim (after Jeff leaves, maybe).
- Tight with Bobby Jon?
 Episode 6 Overall
Safe Pre-jury?

James Miller
33, Mobile, AL
Steel worker - Expendable.
- Ibrehem voted against him . - None obvious.
 Episode 6 Overall
Trouble? Pre-jury?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
update 3/21
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2005, 12:26:05 AM »
REWARD CHALLENGE/ "Shoot & Switch"? - ? wins Pringles and Procter & Gamble products at Jellyfish Lake
It's possible we may have mis-assigned this week's challenges. The "Shoot and Switch" challenge was originally scheduled to be the Ep3 RC, which might suggest the other challenge, yet another water-based race-and-retrieve/puzzle extravaganza, should be the IC. The immunity idol isn't visible in either challenge, so it's hard to say for sure. We'll defer to the judgement of VolcanicGlass at Phoenix, and Biancaxxx }^! at MeSS.

Going back to the storyboard (discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates), this appears to be the long-awaited "Shoot and Switch" challenge, featuring vintage WWII weaponry (or at least faux, paintball-firing pseudo-weaponry). Except instead of just lining Ulong up, and putting them out of their misery, it looks like they'll be shooting at flags. Too bad. And too bad for Ulong, it appears, because Bobby Jon is shown once again putting his head in his hands. True, it may simply be mid-challenge, after Tarzan or one of his cohorts misses a particularly easy shot, but Caryn is shown praying, and in the supernatural world of Mark Burnett all prayers (such as Ibrehem's "save me for another episode" one) are usually answered. Koror wins?
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ "Build It Up, Tear It Down"? - Koror wins?
As mentioned above, this challenge could actually be the RC. But we think not (for now).

Not much is visible for the challenge itself. Koror and Ulong are lined up at the start, with boxes coded for the other tribe at their feet. Two people per tribe (Ian and Jenn; Steph and Bobby Jon) race into the water, and... that's where the caps end. The NCAA ads included a shot of frame-like structures on the beach, and possible bundles of wood. Not too informative. Presumably the two racers per team are retrieving items used in construction/assembly on the beach. James is shown looking down at this challenge, but it's not clear whether it's a pre-challenge description shot, or post-challenge depression. His hair could either be wet or greasy, and he's not shown in the water, anyway.

On the surface, it might appear Ulong has an advantage, at least in the retrieval part, but Koror has a well-fed Ian, who we all recall is a "fast little booger" in the water. We'll give the edge to Koror. Also, Quartzeye originally hinted (and later edited out) that Ulong's chances aren't too hot with James and Ibrehem directing construction on the beach, and subsquent puzzle-solving. Koror wins?

BOOT/ James?
While there's a slight chance Bobby Jon might be leaving his pathetic tribe for greener pastures this week, we'll stick with our original assessment that James is this week's boot, largely based on Mersaydeez's }^! lengthy spoiler thread, unless or until contradictory evidence presents itself.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2005, 09:16:57 AM »
Someone at MeSS Hall claims to see the Immunity Idol in a shot of the "Build It Up" challenge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2005, 11:09:31 AM »
I'm convinced ..rmax , funny I can hardly remember the last time we had the challenges mixed up  ]][