Author Topic: Hayden  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Hayden
« on: January 13, 2005, 09:26:52 PM »
OK, i'm probably alone in this one but i really don't understand why everyone is trying to make Hayden the season's witch(not so much is this board but in tvtome and amazingracesucks).

Aaron and Hayden is the team closer to my conception of normal people. I really like Kris and Jon and will be happy if they win but they didn't have serious problems during the race. People complain that Hayden is tense but c'mon!! Its a race...they are suposed to get nervous. Hayden at least has the dignity to apologize to Aaron when she yells to him.

Meanwhile, Jonathan pushes Victoria who is as hysterical as him, Kendra desrespect other countries and Bolo and Lori use a horrendous trick in the airport to cut the line.
Near those people, i'd prefer Hayden without a doubt.

That said let's hope Kris and Jon win this thing(and i woudn't be sad if Aaron/Hayden come in second ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Hayden
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 09:43:59 PM »
Well she's nothing like Flo or Allison thats for sure  8-)'   two of my favorite racers by the way  , they entertained me..Haydon doesn't ...I honestly feel nothing for her .. :\/

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 02:54:25 PM »
I like Hayden.  I think she's fiesty.  Wouldn't mind having her as a teammate.  I made a comment in jest about her in the recap, but I think she is good on the show.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 05:53:59 PM »
Ditto to your comment Hi-Fi.  I like Hayden and Aaron as they are very athletic and the kind of team that is fun to watch.  This last episode she was complaining a bit much but could it be creative editing.  Got to hand it to Aaron for not only driving but reading a map.  People either learn to drive a stick shift as most of the race is done overseas where manual drive/stick shift is more common or learn to read a map.  Pick one or the either before signing on to the Amazing Race.  I can give anyone map reading lessons.  I actually hold the map in the same direction we are going so during the course of a trip-- the map has been turned quite a few times -- but it works all the time--we get to our destination in one piece and no yelling.  I also enjoy Kris and John.  They are another good athetic couple to watch and Kris is so upbeat.  My choice is for them to win the million bucks with Aaron and Hayden in second place and Lori/Bolo 3rd -- they impressed me when they drank that disgusting pig blood. :)_|

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 09:18:49 PM »
So...she kind of redeemed herself in the last episode. She was very respectfull in the church and didn't complain a bit. If Kris and Jon don't win this thing, i would be glad to see Hayden/Aaron as team number 1. (%#

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 09:49:30 PM »
She hasn't grown on me or anything but Aaron has , so if they win thats OK with me , that goes for all the teams left as well  , yes ..even Adam & Becca , she Rocks   =]/

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 10:50:12 AM »
She hasn't grown on me or anything but Aaron has , so if they win thats OK with me , that goes for all the teams left as well  , yes ..even Adam & Becca , she Rocks   =]/

Hehe i really dislike both Adam and Rebecca. Hope the're gone before the final leg. Or Freddy/ disrespectfull Kendra. At this point i'm only rooting for Kris/Jon and Aaron/Hayden.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 01:05:44 PM »
I hope it is Kris and Jon that win...but if it is a close finish I think Aaron and Hyden have a good shot.  Especially after last nights episode with them highlighting Hayden beign a track start and how they both smoked Kris and Jon.  This leaves me to believe it eithe rcomes down to these 2 and that is foreshadowing.  Or the tight race is between J/k and one of the other teams and it will be kris and Jon who smoke the competition.

Hayden I think just gets so stressed.  She is more respectful then Kendra.  Rebecca tries really hard but Adam gets on my nerves.  And all her talk of I do not want to be with you anymore I think comes down to just talk.  The pictures on j/V 's webage shows dinner with a/r, j/v and l/b

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 02:05:09 PM »
The pictures on j/V 's webage shows dinner with a/r, j/v and l/b
and Reichens site shows ..A/R A/H .
http://reichen.org/home.php

Hehe i really dislike both Adam and Rebecca. Hope the're gone before the final leg. Or Freddy/ disrespectfull Kendra. At this point i'm only rooting for Kris/Jon and Aaron/Hayden.
Me too Hi-Fi  |#'  they are the teams that I want to see win  but , I'm just saying that Becca is alright , its Adam that drags her down  [88]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 02:12:40 PM by puddin »

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 03:02:22 PM »
The pictures on j/V 's webage shows dinner with a/r, j/v and l/b
and Reichens site shows ..A/R A/H .
http://reichen.org/home.php

Me too Hi-Fi  |#'  they are the teams that I want to see win  but , I'm just saying that Becca is alright , its Adam that drags her down  [88]

I really began to like her when she did a spectacular job in the soup roadblock. But Adam is so boring that he makes her boring too.And last episode was enough. This team need to go home... (%#

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2005, 08:28:41 PM »
OK, i'm probably alone in this one but i really don't understand why everyone is trying to make Hayden the season's witch(not so much is this board but in tvtome and amazingracesucks).

Aaron and Hayden is the team closer to my conception of normal people. I really like Kris and Jon and will be happy if they win but they didn't have serious problems during the race. People complain that Hayden is tense but c'mon!! Its a race...they are suposed to get nervous. Hayden at least has the dignity to apologize to Aaron when she yells to him.

Meanwhile, Jonathan pushes Victoria who is as hysterical as him, Kendra desrespect other countries and Bolo and Lori use a horrendous trick in the airport to cut the line.
Near those people, i'd prefer Hayden without a doubt.

That said let's hope Kris and Jon win this thing(and i woudn't be sad if Aaron/Hayden come in second ;)

Your not the only one. I think Hayden is a really great person. I don't know if they are making her out as a witch, more like just catching her when she is being real annoying. Aaron is really cute. They are my favorite team, obviously! (^.# . I think they work real good together, most of the time. Kris and Jon are a really good team and they always work really well. They are the perfect couple on the race, for sure. I hate Lori&Bolo and i was so happy when they left! })} ]#*
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2005, 11:16:03 PM »
Welcome, HaydenAaronfan!! Good to know i'm not alone!! =]/

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Hayden!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »
Welcome, HaydenAaronfan!! Good to know i'm not alone!! =]/
Thanks! I appreciate it. No, you definitely are not alone.

See you on the boards! })}

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2005, 01:10:32 PM »
There's something about Hayden I can relate to, it's hard to explain.  She's intense and gets frantic (but not in the hysterical way Victoria did) but she also seems to have a sense of humor.  I wouldn't want her as a race partner, but I think she'd be fun to hang out with.  One thing I find hilarious about her is that she's sort of into bodily functions  There was the time she told Aaron he had snot in his nose, and then once, after rubbing his feet, she smelled her fingers!  I don't even want to talk about the spicy soup incident!

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2005, 01:15:56 PM »
haha the spicy soup, she was practicaly rolling her eyes when he threw up!
i thought that was kind of mean tho
BUT AARON IS A CUTIE!
heeh
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline Hi-Fi

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2005, 01:33:09 PM »
There's something about Hayden I can relate to, it's hard to explain.  She's intense and gets frantic (but not in the hysterical way Victoria did) but she also seems to have a sense of humor.  I wouldn't want her as a race partner, but I think she'd be fun to hang out with. 

Exactly!! She just get stressful but she seens like a really fun person to hang out. When Aaron was falling in the rollerskies detour she said sometinhg like:"try to see the humor in this". c/*

by the way that task was hilarious.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »
Yea that task was really funny! Especially since it kept showing everyone falling hehe,  c/*
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Hayden!
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »
I felt so bad for Aaron, he must have felt really embaressed  ^/^ , cause he kept on falling... must have hurt too _-*

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2005, 09:45:32 PM »
Cool site banzai ..thanks for the link