Author Topic: Can Rob win this?  (Read 3295 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Can Rob win this?
« on: April 24, 2003, 08:27:08 PM »
I am speechless, but so happy that Alex is gone. That is what you get for getting rid of Deena. Ok, about my question: All spoilers and predictions aside, can Rob win this game? I am not so sure he has the jury vote. He sure does know the game VERY well, but I just don't think he can pull it off against anyone left! What do you think?
Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Can Rob win this?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 11:11:15 PM »
I just finished watching it.  Wow what a surprise.  But I am glad Rob came through and voted for Alex because if he voted the other way he for sure would have come in 4th.  Alex let his attraction to Jenna get in the way of smart thinking.  I am so pleased with the outcome. So I guess now Jenna and Heidi will get picked off.  Yes!!!!!!  Do you think Matt threw the immunity challenge by answering that everyone had a crush on him???  As for your question, I don't think Rob would win with the jury because he screwed Deena and then for sure Alex wouldn't vote for him.  I thought it was very nice that Christy allowed another letter from home to be auctioned off and Jenna better be grateful.  I think if the final 4 is Rob, Matt, Christy and Butch that would be excellent.  This just goes to show arrogance will only get you so far.  I just loved the look on both Heidi and Jenna's faces when Alex's name was called out!ha  :D

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 08:03:54 AM »
I don't think he can win either.  I think there is no way Alex, Jenna, or Heidi will vote for him.  Deena might because she might be madder at Jenna if she was up against Rob.  Most everyone knows Rob is bad, but some might just think that makes him a good player.  This is Survivor so no telling what will happen, but I don't think Rob can win.

Theresa

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 09:51:50 AM »
I don't think Rob has a chance in heck of winning.  In order to do that he would have to win every immunity.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed