Author Topic: the dating long distance couple...  (Read 3298 times)

Offline double_0_saxy

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
the dating long distance couple...
« on: January 12, 2005, 11:10:11 AM »
did anyone else watching last nights show think that the dating long distance couple looked alot different? I don't think that it was just me, but i wanted to see what other people thought

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: the dating long distance couple...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 11:39:50 AM »
Welcome double_0_saxy  :)_{} ..

Do you mean Kris & Jon ? Well they were edited a bit different at first , not there cheery selves but then we saw  Kris sure having fun with the grape stomping, loved those faces that she made in the car  :D .
Now for next week I'm some what concerned about them, we see Rebecca and Adam making comments about what good racers Kris & Jon are ..  I hope its not foreshadowing , I love them and there my favorite team ..they actually work together  ..I hope that I don't whammy/jinx them  8-)'

Offline double_0_saxy

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 11:58:14 AM »
perthaps you are right, kris just didn't look herself last night.  maybe it was just my imagination, but a few of my friends said the same.  maybe it was just us.  i am sure everything will be ok :)_|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 02:01:41 PM »

Well she looked tired , circles around her eyes..maybe it was her oh so over emphasized allergic reaction to the dog *sneeze* CBS made such a big deal about this ..Pulease  ::)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 05:17:42 PM »
Hey double_0_saxy, theirs an insider clip at the TAR website , Jon/Kris Dick&Vic went clubbing together in Budapest the night before they left for France , perhaps they were hungover and thats why they looked a little worn out?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/