Author Topic: Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?
« on: April 24, 2003, 02:14:34 AM »
Not a surprise that Carmen was voted off American Idol tonight.  She should have been voted off last week.  I sure enjoyed the group song that Diane Warren wrote just for them.  I think the two battling out for the title of American Idol looks to be Ruben and Clay.  I know Kimberly Locke has been improving each week and although the judges thought she did a fantastic performance last night, I didn't enjoy it and her voice was kind of shaky in the first part of the song.

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 11:20:56 AM »
I agree with everything you just said Fizzy.  Simon was sure making a big deal out of Kim but I don't think that Clay an Rooooooben need to worry about anyone but each other.

I am glad that Carmen got the boot - she was simply not in the same class as the others.  If she weren't as attractive as she is I don't think she would have gotten anywhere near as far as she did.

I look for Josh to be the next to go.  I don't think he has been improving as the weeks go on like the others have and the Marine thing can only take him so far.