Author Topic: From Celebrity’s Nanny to Survivor?  (Read 2452 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
From Celebrity’s Nanny to Survivor?
« on: January 04, 2005, 06:39:11 PM »
From Celebrity’s Nanny to Survivor?

By: Amanda Davis ( amanda_davis_us5@yahoo.com )
Ultimatesurvivor5
January 3, 2005

Contributors: biancaxxx, falconsfreak, Survivor Fever, teneleven, ultimatesurvivor5

Jennifer Lyon, the eighteenth contestant to be revealed on Survivor News’ Contestant Confirmator, appears to have been located.

New information received and researched indicates that she is a “gorgeous blonde” from California. Jennifer, “Jenny” as she is apparently known, is 32 years-old.

“Someone as pretty as Jenn would probably be in California even if she wasn't from there”, said an anonymous source, and as it turns out, she is from California, most likely Los Angeles, even though she is originally from The Dalles, Oregon.

If correctly identified, this makes Lyon the third Los Angeles contestant on Survivor: Palau, along with models Ashlee Ashby and Bobby Drinkard.

While Jennifer’s exact occupation is unknown, it is believed that she once worked for a celebrity and may currently have a job working in the media.

Other unconfirmed information about the cast members of Survivor: Palau suggests that there will be a martial artist, and a man who works in the mining industry. As for the ages of the new cast, eleven of them are believed to be in their twenties, five in their thirties, two in their forties, and two in their fifties.

Although all twenty of the contestants’ names are known, a few (Jeff Wilson, Jim Miller, and Jonathan Libby) of them still remain unidentified. The official Survivor: Palau cast is expected to be revealed on the CBS Early Show in the coming weeks.

SOURCE~
http://www.survivorfever.net/jennifer_lyon.html

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: From Celebrity’s Nanny to Survivor?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 11:02:33 PM »
Youn know, I was thinking, she can be the disciplinarian of the tribe. When anyone behaves, she can spank them! It's be good ratings too! ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: From Celebrity’s Nanny to Survivor?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 12:02:13 AM »

I like her ...