Author Topic: Who's your daddy?  (Read 4126 times)

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
Who's your daddy?
« on: January 04, 2005, 10:29:38 PM »
Ok, so I watched this show, and thought beforehand that it would be REAAAAAAALLLLLYYY dumb, but not so. It was actually decent.

I am not going to do a complete recap, but it was this girl, TJ, that was put up for adoption at birth. All she knew was that her birth parents had to give her up, in part because her dad was going to 'Nam for thje Army.

She went on the show. They had 8 guys who were of the right age and all knew everything that she knew about her dad. She had coctails with them, two prospective dads at each table and got to talk to them and get to know them. Based on these conversations she had to eliminate 4 "dads". The kicker is, she can win $100,000 dollars if she ends up picking the right guy. So she divides the guys up into to groups of 4, possible dads, and ones she thinks aren't. If her possibles include her dad, she can still win the full prize. If the group she is eliminating includes her real dad, then her possible prize goes to $75,000 and that group continues on. She picked the right group and the next stage was a dance lesson with the "dads". She was told that her dad once won a dance competition, so she gives them a lesson in disco dancing. After this, she has to go to another elimination, to 2 possibles, same setup.

She again chose correctly and had a 50% chance of chosing her real dad and winning $100,000. The next night she gets to talk one-on-one with the remaining 2 guys and ask them why she was put up for adoption. After these interviews she must decide who she thinks her dad is. She stands in front of a backlit door where you can see her dad's shadow. She calls out the name of the man she thinks is her dad. Either way her real dad would come out. She calls out his name and he comes out. She guessed right.

After hugs and all that, they go inside where she meets her half siblings...3 sister age 19, 16 and 12. Then her birth mother comes out too. So she gets $100,000, her birth parents and 3 new sisters. Not too bad of a show, not what I expected at all. Check it out!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who's your daddy?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 10:35:28 PM »
She said something like my daddy wouldn't lie to me  ::) ..I think its cancelled already  :)* ?