Author Topic: EP 6 Title ~"They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"  (Read 6876 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 6 Title ~"They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"
« on: December 08, 2004, 11:53:46 AM »
EP 6 Title ~"They Probably Should Have Some Conseling"  :D

Check your local listings for time, I have 8pm  ;)

Air date: Dec 21st.

{ thanks to MickeyKnocks @ Chatter EZ Board for the title}
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 08:01:57 PM by puddin »

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
Re: EP 6 Title ~"They Probably Should Have Some Conseling"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 11:55:44 AM »
gee, who could they be talking about? ;)   :)*
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 01:45:50 PM »
Actually, I can think of several teams that this title could apply to. 

This seems to be one of the most disfunctional groups of racers yet!   |:(

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 03:17:43 PM »
hi, tan!!  glad to see you here!!   :)_{}  i agree, could be most of them, but my first thought is adam/rebecca |:( B:)  next would be lori/bolo  :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 07:30:29 PM »
hey Claudia keep your hands off my tanbuns  :)*
I would think this title belongs to Adam and Rebecca but , what do I know  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 09:39:44 PM »
OK this title is no doubt about Jon & Vic . I wonder who says it..I'm guessing Fred & Kendra because they witnessed the whole rotton scenario .

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 10:23:16 PM »
That's good thinking, puddin.

I can also see Phil saying this, but he doesn't usually do much editorializing.  :\/

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 10:31:52 PM »
I would love to hear Phil do some editorializing! That would be awsome!

But yes, this is definatly about Jon and Vic, but who says it, I would hate to guess!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2004, 10:34:04 AM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, December 21 9PM ET/PT

While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.

Teams are required to drive cars unlike any they've ever seen before.

During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.

Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
Please if theirs a God let this be Bluehair ****head , doubt it but its wishfull thinking  :(*8

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 12:54:26 PM »
Puddin, I totally agree this is definitely about Jonathan & Victoria.  I can't believe nobody has brought up yet that he actually hit his wife I think on television.  At the very least it fell between slap and hard shove.  Plus, she was crying at the time so there is no "just kidding".  I was in shock.  I loved Phil's arrogant, "I think you need to talk to your wife".  He totally said that in an "I am morally and genetically superior to you tone".
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 03:29:57 PM »
I wonder what will happen Trevor ..I mean can they throw him off the show? There is a rumor that someone quits but..I have no solid evidence .
OMG you should see what he posted at his site today ..what a bastard

December 15, 2004

If you're going to lead, lead. If you're going to follow, follow. Anything else get the f*ck out of my way. We are
playing a GAME for One Million Dollars. 

http://www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com/

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 05:07:49 PM »
i am a girl, and her cry was so upsetting!!  she was so pitiful, and he is the biggest dick head i have ever seen on a reality show!! |:(    i definitely think that is who the next episode is referring to!! :(*8     he needs more than counseling!!!   hayden would make the cab driver angry!  she talked terrible to the cab driver in africa, just plain rude!  i think you are right, tanbuns, alot of them need counseling!! :(*8

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP 6 Title ~"They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 09:16:41 AM »
Puddin, I had no idea they had a website.  This just made my day.  It even has a "Get in Touch" part.  I forwarded them my article about last night's episode.  I just wanted to know if Jonathan liked it.   *()*
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 11:33:29 AM »
 :()() Please let us know he responds , thanks Trevor  *()*
BlueHair has a poll going ,this is the latest results ..although I can't stand looking at his face..I've voted No about 10 times so far..me thinks its rigged  ;)

Its a TV Show?
 Yes 68  19.7%
 NO 128  37.0%
 who cares 150 43.4%

Total: 346 votes Votes

This is what dickhead had to say today at his site , his meds must have kicked in  :)* good guy, bad guy ,good guy, bad guy .. 88))
December 16, 2004

London 2:20am

All of us have our faults. Unfortunately for me millions of viewers are getting to see mine each week. I do not abuse Victoria,
what you see is a heighten version of stress and obsession mix with medication for a sickness called Sarcoidosis. What was started as a publicity stunt turn in to an obsession to race and be first at any cost. This is a GAME and I set out to be the Villain to others not to Victoria. Victoria and I are working on our relationship to better our self and learn form our mistakes. I am taking full responsibly for my actions on screen. Please allow me to make the effort.

I am deeply sadden by the storyline that CBS went with. I am sorry for my actions, I am sorry to Victoria. Most all I am sorry to the Fans of the Amazing Race.

Jonathan

« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 11:37:58 AM by puddin »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 02:10:22 PM »
Trust me you guys will be the first to know if he sends me some nasty e-mail.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 06:16:44 PM »
Cool Trevor ..I can't wait to see if he replies  *()*
stress and obsession mix with medication for a sickness called Sarcoidosis

I'm reading about this Sarcoidosis. I Don't know what Jon's treatments are and I'm not a Dr ..so I really dont understand why he's using this illness as an excuse to shove someone that he supposedly loves and cares about so much   :(*8 tsk tsk ..hes  really a  mess , excuses excuses  what a scumbag ..I'd love to see him shove someone like Bolo or Lori ..and then watch them wrestle and beat him to a pulp .

Just to update you on dickheads poll

Today at 7 PM E/T

Yes 119  20.9%

NO 229  40.2%

who cares 222  38.9%
Total: 570 votes Votes

this morning

Its a TV Show?
 Yes 68  19.7%
 NO 128  37.0%
 who cares 150 43.4%

Total: 346 votes Votes

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 07:38:22 PM »
he is a classic case of an abusive conartist!! |:(  victoria is in denial, and a classic case of an abused woman!! 8-)'  he said he has not abused her, so he is also a liar dick head!!! 88))  hope the mc kicks him off the race! ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2004, 03:40:32 PM »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 04:42:30 PM »
Time for my weekly analysis. Even though it wasn't a MW question last week, I am proud that I picked Bolo to be the one who ate the disgusting food. Of course, I missed many of my other guesses, but we won't talk about that.

The title for episode 6 is, "They Probably Should Have Some Conseling." This is surely talking about Jonathan/Victoria, and is probably spoken by one of the other racers, or by Phil. Since Freddy/Kendra were the only other team to witness the display at the pitstop, I suspect it is one of them.

Web clues for this episode.....

While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.

Could be a lot of the racers, Jonathan, Lori, Kendra, and Hayden seem to be the most outspoken. An episode or two ago, a video clip showed Bolo arguing with Lori, because she didn't want to pay a taxi driver. Could that be forshadowing.
Surely it isn't Gus/Hera, although I have seen a couple of previews of them out walking.

Teams are required to drive cars unlike any they've ever seen before.

These would be "Trabants." According to previews, the racers will use them to drive from Berlin to Hungary.

During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.

Some speculation that this could be Jonathan, who besides being a prick, can also be a smooth operator. I can also see this being Bolo or Gus.

Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?

I believe this is Lori/Bolo. They are shown breaking down in their "Trabant" along the side of the road, and saying something about the engine being shot.

The Detour this time looks to take place close together, at some castle or fort.

1) Looks like the teams have to move a large cannon from one location to another. I don't believe they actually have to fire the cannon. Teams show doing this detour, are Jonathan/Victoria and Freddy/Kendra.

2) In this detour, teams have to use a catapult, to shoot what looks like cantalopes. They probably have to fling the cantalopes a certain distance. Shown doing this, are Adam/Rebecca.

The Roadblock this week, involves one of the racers using what looks like a reverse bungee, and being "sprung" very high into the air, and then falling back to the ground again.

Shown doing this are Lori, who talks about how fun it was, and Kendra, who evidently faints while doing it. Others shown standing around watching, are Rebecca, Hayden, Adam, and I think Jon.

I was keeping track of the RB breakdown for the participants each week, but saw this at SUCKS. It is a little better than what I was doing.....

Jon (3): zip line, roll hay bales, soap box derby,
Kris (1): salt harvesting,

Aaron (2): zip line, roll bales,
Hayden (2): salt, derby,

Freddy (2): roll bales, derby,
Kendra (2) zip line, salt,

Bolo (2): zip line, roll bales,
Lori (2): salt, derby,

Jonathan (3): zip line, salt, derby,
Victoria (1): roll bales,

Gus (2): roll bales, salt,
Hera (2): zip line, derby,

Adam (3): zip line, roll bales, salt,
Rebecca (1): derby

I expect most of the women to do the RB this week, especially Kris, Victoria, and Rebecca, who are behind their male teammates in RBs done.

Other things of note.....

* We were shown a new alliance between Hayden/Aaron and Freddy/Kendra. Will Kendra's problem with the RB, cause both teams to fall behind?

*You have probably seen this propose elimination list by now. I am not sure where it came from, but it didn't come out until last week. It has been right so far, but predicting Don/Mary Jean's elimination last week was easy. If it is right this week, I am inclined to believe the rest of it.....

1.Adam/Rebecca
1.Hayden/Aaron
1.Kris/Jon
4.Gus/Hera
5.Lori/Bolo
6.Jonathan/Victoria
7.Freddy/Kendra
8.Don/Mary Jean
9.Lena/Kristy
10.Maria/Meridith
11.Avi/Joe

BTW, the last thing I saw, had Lori/Bolo and Gus/Hera swapping positions.

So who finishes first this week? With F/K, H/A, L/B all shown having trouble this week, I am going to say it won't be one of them. I will probably stick with Kris/Jon. But I highly suspect that the Fast Forward will come into play this week. Will one of the lower finishing teams use it? With only two in the whole race, I look for the first team to it to use it.

Which team will be eliminated? Since episode 7's title sounds like something Gus would say, I am going to say that he and Hera are safe. Since episode 8's title sounds like Lori/Bolo, I will say they are safe also.

With nothing better to go on, I will probably say that Freddy/Kendra are eliminated this week. It is as good as any other guess I could make.  :\/

Now the question is.......should I drop Freddy/Kendra from my team?   ?:)?

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 05:07:03 PM »
thanks for the info tan!! ^:)^  you rocckkkkk!  congratulations for number one position in MA!!! :)()   i dropped f/k from my team, and took advantage of the free change, and picked the three predicted f3!!  so you think there is a ff this episode??  if lori and bolo break down, could they be the ones to use it??  do you think they finish first??  be back, gonna go spoil some more! :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 06:05:30 PM »
Wow tanbuns , thanks ...
So now I have alot to think about , tanbuns where did you see all this info ? Especially about the cannonball? All I saw were J/V , did you get the preview to work at the TAR site ,because all I'm getting is a clip of J/V begging for money , I beleive its a insider type clip from EP1 ? Could you post the link if you still have it?  :)

OH tanbuns Congrats on MA , WTG  *()* , can I have your autograph  ;D ?

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »
tanbuns where did you see all this info ?

I try and record CBS every evening. They usually show TAR commercials every evening, and they change from time to time. I then go and scan through the tape, until I see a commercial. The commercial with Freddy and Kendra and the cannon, was a picture in a picture, and was shown yesterday during one of the football games.

As you can see, I need a life!  :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2004, 10:15:42 PM »
thanks tanbuns , I finally got the promo to play . It crapped out after the first play ( I can't hardly wait to get my DSL tomorrow ..woo hoo the heck with dial up  88)) )
So do we think that someone uses the FF or no ? Do you think its a non-elim? ..lol I really need to make up for my crappy MW score last week  **0.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2004, 03:14:36 PM »
While leaf blowing my driveway today, I was doing some thinking.

The title of this week's episode, "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling," is obviously talking about Jonathan and Victoria. We know they aren't disqualified from the race over what happened at the pitstop last week, because previews show them doing the cannon Detour this week. We also figure that they will not be receiving any kind of penatly.

We have been subjected to the antics of Jonathan for 5 weeks now. And cBS made sure that we saw more of what happened last week, than we probably wanted to see. Why?

I believe that most people are sick of what they have seen of Jonathan each week, and many are threatening to quit watching. I can only conclude that we will see him get his just reward this week. I say screw the boot list! Jonathan and Victoria are eliminated!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 03:50:19 PM by tanbuns »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2004, 06:02:06 PM »
I hope your right tanbuns ..but I fear they last a few more rounds ,afterall  you can't kill a cockroach .