Author Topic: 4/15-Thoughts about tonite's show  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
4/15-Thoughts about tonite's show
« on: April 15, 2003, 10:57:31 PM »
Well, I have to say.  I was not at all impressed with any of tonite's performances.  Granted, I was busy in the kitchen but was able to see the tv in the living room.  Not one performance can I say that I actually looked up from what I was doing.  I really expected more from a Billy Joel dedicated hour.  I was very disappointed but I will give it another looksie tomorrow morning as I watch the tape.   ;)
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline TCB

• RFF Newbie
  • I Love Reality TV
Re:4/15-Thoughts about tonite's show
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 02:58:37 PM »
My family thought this weeks performance was a little on the boring side ourselves.  However, we are forever rooting for Ruben and think he is the most polished. He is our American Idol because we think he represents the average good American. You won't find dirt on him anywhere. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!! Our second pick goes to Kimberly, especially after her great performance this week. Carmen gets our last vote even though we live hear in Utah ourselves. I grew up around Hollywood myself to know first hand that it's a terrible Mormon lifestyle. Carmen's friends need to obtain a whole lot of wisdom and stop placing their many votes her way!!!
Besides, the truth of the matter is that she's not very good!!! Some here just need wisdom enough to not being a Hollywood want-to-be!!! Let me tell you, converting you to Mormonism is much easier than converting the Utah Carmens!!! We do applaud Carmen's mother's wardrobe choices, however, we hated Carmen's hair extensions!!! I think the American Idol should be a person who lives high values regardless of who's around--it's Ruben all the way!!!!!!!

CindiLou

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 05:06:32 PM »
I was sorry to see Kim C go this week. It should have been Carmen. Kim Locke was exceedingly good this week and has improved greatly in the past few weeks. I was glad she was not in the bottom three. Josh should be there but I suppose everyone is voting for him because he is a Marine.

My picks for Final Three: Reuben, Clay and Kim Locke

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2003, 05:52:49 PM »
I was so shocked when he said Carmen was safe and Kim was gone. I don't think Kim was good enough to win, but Carmen was awful this week. I also do not like Trenyce. I agree about Kim Locke. I didn't like her at first, but she has grown on me.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 01:39:21 AM »
I was very shocked that Kim Caldwell lost instead of Carmen.  Carmen has not been singing that well and she should be the next to go.  Trenyce use to be my favourite but she has not been singing  that great either.  I think the final will be between the men especially Rooooben and Clay.  I thought Clay did an outstanding job on his song.  Very upbeat and he even had different clothes on.  Kimberly Locke has been getting better the last couple of songs and I like it when she straightens her hair.