Author Topic: EP7 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "  (Read 16415 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: EP8 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2004, 01:04:10 PM »
Well, I guess it is a good L/B didn't take my advise!

I just hope they catch up!
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2005, 07:41:17 AM »
From the preview, the word "continue" struck me (as in "as the teams continue through Budapest"), so it makes me think that there's no elimination before the next leg starts and they get a clue at the route marker.  As we saw in TAR5, it isn't the team that needs it that uses the FF (Colin and Christie were in first place when they decided to go for the FF).  So whatever clue they get at the Net Kafe sends them to the route marker (the railroad museum?) which has hours of operation (yet another bunching, giving Lori/Bolo time to catch up).  So, as suggested by someone else, whichever teams aren't at the rail museum are possible candidates for the FF.  I've read elsewhere that Lori/Bolo, Adam/Rebecca aren't seen there in the previews.  Anyone else?  It could be the same situation as the second FF in TAR5, where the later teams assume the first team took it, and so they don't bother trying.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2005, 09:09:14 AM »
Thanks rmax , from the vidcaps of the promo that I saw ..Adam/Rebecca & Lori/Bolo are not seen in the train station clips  :\/ . A few posters on other boards said they are there ..we need some comercials ..lol Maybe we will get some today during the sports on CBS  :)..I really hope so ..

rmax Happy 2005  :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2005, 04:51:35 PM »
I caught a quick promo. It shows some teams rowing on a river ?..I'll set my vcr and hopefully catch it again ..

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2005, 07:05:02 PM »
Lori and Bolo get the FF.  Why?

Freddy, Rebecca, Victoria, Aaron, Jon are all seen in the RB
And Gus and Hera were seen blowing up a kayak (either a detour or they row to the RB)

So that leaves Lori and Bolo who were not really seen in the preview. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2005, 07:18:12 PM »
never  ^:)^ Happy 2005  :)_{}

I have CBS on now and am having no luck at all catching the promo..I saw them rowing but ...wasn't sure who was all there ..thanks never  **:)** . Hopefully we have the FF solved . Now do we still think that Freddy & Kendra are in trouble this week? I wonder if she falls behind , perhaps shes the one that can't handle the hot spicy soup? Let me go check the roadblock turns ..brb

« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 07:52:13 PM by puddin »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2005, 07:32:23 PM »
Here it is puddin......

Here is the full list from most unequal to least of teams still in the race as of 12/20:

Jonathon and Victoria: Jonathon 3, Victoria 2.
 Adam and Rebecca: Adam 3, Rebecca 2.
 Kris and Jon: Jon 3, Kris 2.
 Freddy and Kendra: Kendra 3, Freddy 2.
 Hayden and Aaron: Hayden 3, Aaron 2.
 Gus and Hera: Hera 3, Gus 2.
 Lori and Bolo: Lori 3, Bolo 2.

And for eliminated teams:

Don and Mary Jean: Don 2, Mary Jean 2
Lena and Kristy: Lena 1, Kristy 1
Meredith and Maria: Maria 1, Meredith 0
Avi and Joe: Not Applicable (First Eliminated)

Here is also the raw data, by episode:

Episode 1: No Roadblock

Episode 2 RBers (in order of arrival):

Jon (1st)
Kristy (1st)
Bolo (1st)
Adam (1st)
Hera (1st)
Kendra (1st)
Jonathon (1st)
Don (1st)
Aaron (1st)
Maria (1st)

Episode 3 RBers (in order of arrival):

Aaron (2nd)
Jon (2nd)
Lena (1st)
Victoria (1st)
Gus (1st)
Adam (2nd)
Freddy (1st)
Bolo (2nd)
Don (2nd)

Episode 4 RBers (in order of arrival):

Jonathon (2nd)
Kendra (2nd)
Hayden (1st)
Kris (1st)
Lori (1st)
Adam (3rd)
Gus (2nd)
Mary Jean (1st)

Episode 5 RBers (in order of arrival):

Jonathon (3rd)
Freddy (2nd)
Hayden (2nd)
Hera (2nd)
Jon (3rd)
Rebecca (1st)
Lori (2nd)
Mary Jean (2nd)

Episode 6 RBers (in order of arrival):

Kendra (3rd)
Hayden (3rd)
Victoria (2nd)
Hera (3rd)
Kris (2nd)
Rebecca (2nd)
Lori (3rd)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2005, 07:55:52 PM »
thanks tanbuns..have you seen the commercial yet ? I'm sitting here watching Andy Griffith and notta thing ?

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2005, 08:27:24 PM »
Nope!

I taped about 2 hours of golf on cBS after the Tennessee game, but not one TAR commercial.

Probably tomorrow during the NFL games.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2005, 08:42:51 PM »
lol , the MW quiz should be interesting ..with no webteasers to really go by I wonder what they will ask? ::)

found @ Sucks  **:)**
greenraven1

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOL has a special preview for next week's episode. Exit now if you don't want to know the roadblocks and detours. (Me - If TAR pimps AOL at the Internet Klub then AOL better damn site pimp this episode).

One of the roadblocks has the racers riding 1880's style horseless carriages on railroad tracks. This is the same place where Freddy freaks out. It looks like a large group of racers encounter a railroad gate. They hold it up so they can walk underneath the gate. But it looks like someone didn't hold it up for the person behind them and then oops. The gate crashed down on Kendra's ? head.

As was shown elsewhere, racers also eat a large bowl of some kind of super spicy stew.

Finally, there is a detour. It looks like some teams choose to play water polo in a pool. Gus and Hera are shown riding a raft down the Danube.

For you Jon fans, he's shown wearing Speedos.

Lori and Bolo are only shown in Eger. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2005, 10:29:50 PM »
I got the AOL to work ..Awesome !!

VO: Next on the Amazing race
Scene: Aaron & Haydon Kris& Jon riding in some old cars ..it look like something from an amusement park
Haydon : woo Hoo
Aaron : YeeHaw
Scene: Bolo @ night at the train staion , hes putting his back pack on , getting up from the bench..thunder and lightining .
Bolo: OMG ,this can't be happening
cut
Jonathan:Yelling, what do you want Victoria?
Vic: Lets Swim I said
scene: Jon (Kris's Jon)holding up a pair of blue speedos
Kris : Oh jeess,,I have to wear a speedo
Scene : Kris & Jon running in speedos . hers is a one piece ..it looks like an olympic size pool , I can make Victoria out in the pool ..they are playing water volleyball ..it looks like they have to block the ball from going into the net
cut
scene:Gus & Hera , Gus pumping up a raft
Hera : come on daddy lets go fast
Gus : I'm going as fast as ?blank speed
cut
Scene Jonathan & Vic
Jonathan: whos ready to spice up there life ..Victoria
Scene : big red bowls of spicy soup
Kendra:bonapetite ..Honey Your a Friggin Champ !
Scene : Freddy , Aaron ,Victoria, rebecca eating the soup
Aaron hurls
Audio: honey i think we need more music
Cut to Hera & Gus paddling
Hera : come on daddy
cut :Vic & Jonathan in a taxi
Vic : I dont think i ever want to eat again
Jonathan: I knew I should have done it  :()()
cut scene: i can see the teams running to the railroad
" over here , comeon "
"i'm gonna run you down like a dog"
scene , they are all running and it looks like Jon is holding the gate up as everyone runs under
someone " are you ok baby"
Scene : Its HERA that gets hit in the head by the gate !! Kendra looks like she gets a hit too but, not as hard as Heras.
Freddy" when I found out what one of you pulled the gate down im gonna break in half" ,"one of you will pay for that"
VO: on the next amazing race Tuesday

Well they must have some sort of feature to stop you form snagging pics but I caught a few

random order

funny old cars

Bolo& Lori

Victoria swimming

Jon & Kris in speedos *()*  :)()

more swim shots

spicy food roadblock

Jonathan & Vic

the gate coming down on Hera

Jons look after the gate incident

Freddy Flipping out

http://mp.aol.com/video.mini.adp?stream=/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazingrace_010605;bitrates:700,512,350,220,120,36,26&logo=http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/gr/bb_branding.gif&title=Amazing+Race+01/06&scroll1=&scroll2=Amazing+Race+01/06&scroll3=TV+Hot+Picks&_AOLFORM=w388.h380.p7.R10
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 02:36:27 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2005, 11:17:52 PM »
some more vidcaps

random order

funny old cars

swimming

Gus & Hera , the only two shown doing the raft/paddle

I knew I should have done it ! ( after the spicy food roadblock)

What do you want to do Victoria ? Vic "Swim"

Freddy Flies through the Spicy Soup!!

Aarons reaction to Fred flipping out

Freddy flipping out

Heras OK ,upset but OK    :)()

Jons Speedo WooHoo  **:)**

Jonathan & Vic running for the gate

I see Adam & Rebecca running through the gate

« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 11:22:01 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2005, 02:00:37 AM »
just speculating .. 8-)' feel free to correct me..lol  :)*

At night I see Bolo waking up on the bench..he seems concerned its thundering and lightning 

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads

The rail station cars are speculated to be near the net/cafe , and the Buddapest Hotel ( were I think they may be told to wait and rest untill the museum opens at 10 AM , and it was listed in the credits in the last episode ,also we see Rebecca & Adam walking at night..perhaps to the hotel .)
Next day ~
we see all the teams except Lori/Bolo in the vidcaps racing towards it through the gate where ,Freddy has a fit because someone lowered the gate and Hera was hit on the head by it. This is should be were the teams find the next clue  .
Ride the rail cars get the Route marker
When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads

http://www.lokopark.hu/english/main_eng.htm

Clue ~
detour clue swim or paddle?
I see Kris/Jon Jonathan/ Vic swim
Gus /Hera paddle

Roadblock/ spicy food
I see Rebecca/Aaron/Freddy & Victoria eating the soup ( missing from the scene or not shown, Gus/Hera  Lori/Bolo) Freddy has no problem with the soup , Aaron hurls . Rebecca says yummy and Victoria is struggling with the task .
We then see them in a taxi with Jon quote I knew I should have done it ! yelling at Vic ..this leads me to beleive that they are behind ..

FF ~
drink pigs blood ( there are no clips of this in the promo ,so of course they are not going to give away the team that takes the FF..I think its Lori & Bolo that they are hiding .)

http://www.lokopark.hu/english/main_eng.htm

The food task in Budapest proves to be a major roadblock for many of the teams, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, January 4 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

As teams continue to make their way through Budapest, infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they compete in.

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams. After getting the clue, one team opts for the Fast Forward where they engage in a ritual from Hungarian folklore of drinking a goblet of pig's blood. And, teams struggle through the roadblock of eating a 24-ounce bowl of spicy Hungarian soup.

O:)

eta: it looks like Gus & Hera are behind , I'm thinking if Lori & Bolo do take the FF that perhaps G/H are eliminated or its a non elim .. :)_{}
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 02:35:29 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2005, 03:21:09 AM »
Why would Freddy get upset about the gate hitting Hera? Something else must happen.  :\/

I haven't seen the commerical yet. Busy day! I will have to make an attempt to try and catch a CBS show tomorrow, possibily during futbol.

BTW puddin, I like your pussycat.  ;)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2005, 03:55:48 AM »
That is some great stuff there puddin! Thanks for bringing it over here!

BTW, I like your pussy cat too!  ;;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 12:07:26 PM by tanbuns »

Offline whiskey lover

• RFF's All-American gal!
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2005, 06:04:22 AM »
Dang it! I was going to put a picture of my kitty for my avitar. I'll have to find something else.  :\/

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2005, 06:33:11 AM »
No, please go ahead and use it whiskey. Lord knows this is one case where I wouldn't mind seeing double.  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2005, 11:17:41 AM »
Why would Freddy get upset about the gate hitting Hera? Something else must happen. :\/

I haven't seen the commerical yet. Busy day! I will have to make an attempt to try and catch a CBS show tomorrow, possibily during futbol.

BTW puddin, I like your pussycat. ;)

scene : Its HERA that gets hit in the head by the gate !! Kendra looks like she gets a hit too but, not as hard as Heras...Who knows lol , maybe Freddy is frustrated ? I would be too if I was stuck with Kendra as a partner .. :)* No seriously , maybe Kendra really did take a hardby the gate  hit ..its really hard to see..it looks to me like she ducks just in time  ?

ETA: does Bolo look alone on the bench or is it my eyes? I don't see Lori in any of the shots near the train station .  :\/

Also , to let you all know..I had nightmares of Gus in a speedo  ?:) lol Thats the only reason I'm sure that he & Hera choose the paddle task ..Thank Goodness  8-)' On another board they speculated that the paddle task my be really hard , they are on the Danube (s) river and it maybe that they have to paddle against the strong currents .

whiskeylover..please use your kitty avatar , we can never have enough cats around here..trust me  **:)**
oh and um thats not my kitty , i found it on the internet and borrowed it  8-)'..too cute . (#)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 12:02:11 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2005, 02:41:01 PM »
I thought it was water polo. You can see the goal.

I just saw the commerical. When the gate falls, I heard a guy, possibily Freddy, make a noise like he got hit. Then Freddy later at the museum is shown touching his head.

Those railroad cars look cool. They're cruising down the tracks. VROOMM!

puddin, looks like Lori is behind Bolo.

oh and um thats not my kitty , i found it on the internet and borrowed it 

You can BORROW pussycats?  ;D

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2005, 02:57:32 PM »
I found this over at BLOWS, and thought I would bring it over here.

You can see from it, that Kris/Jon, Hayden/Aaron and Jonathan/Victoria have all been near the top ever leg. Adam/Rebecca and Lori/Bolo are consistantly in the middle of the pack. While Gus/Hera and Freddy/Kendra are all over the board.

oh and um thats not my kitty

I'm sure that you pussy cat is just as beautiful though!  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2005, 06:02:54 PM »
Thanks tanbuns , that scale looks fishey .. ?:)? You know what CBS really sucks ..the TAR site isn't updated yet and the preview is old ..a monkey can do a better job than those idiots
 88)) And most of the hype during the football is for Wickedly perfect  >:(
So what do you all think a non-elim? or whatever because according to the spoiler fwiw..Freddy & Kendra are spoiled to be the next boot and from the looks of the aol promo I just don't see how they could come in last place because Freddy is devouring the spicy soup  ..if anyone looks like they are in last place I'd say its Gus & Hera ..unless they catch up to the pack and Gus whales through the spicy soup and passes Vic & Dick ?

lmao...I borrowed the kitty picture because my pussycat was well to big  :)* I'm not good at shrinking animated gifs..if anyone could help I'd appreciate it ? This is my little polar bear puddinpie  :)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP7 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2005, 06:46:40 PM »
How would Gus and Hera be in last place.  They are only seen in the kayak, and they are not seen eating.  It can be true but i am praying that the kayak is either a detour and everyone else did the polo.  Or its the Fast Forward.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2005, 06:53:14 PM »
And it Hera and Kendra that get hit.  You see Aaron trying to catch one.  And there is a blur of purple in front of him thats prolly Kendra(not Victoria's pink pants).  And you see in a few pics later that Freddy looks like he is walking (he is behind Hera and Gus) so he might be walking with a hurt Kendra.  Looks like jonatha, Hayden, and Aaron all stoped to help out becuase they were running right ahead of them.  And you can see Adam and Rebecca who were right ahead of Aaron are no longer in the picture.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2005, 07:03:18 PM »
How would Gus and Hera be in last place. They are only seen in the kayak, and they are not seen eating. It can be true but i am praying that the kayak is either a detour and everyone else did the polo. Or its the Fast Forward.

The Webteaser clearly states that the FF is drinking pigs blood . I think the paddle or pool whatever is the detour and we know that the spicy soup is the Roadblock . The only two couples not seen at the Roadblock are G/H and L/B . Guessing that L/B catch up and use the FF .. and Gus /Hera fall behind MAYBE because of the hard paddle detour task ..like I said its possable that Gus/Hera do make it to the soup place and Gus whales through the soup which perhaps leaves a struggling team or two behind them ..and as you can see in the video Freddy is devouring the soup fast , the only way I could see him and Kendra get eliminated this week is if they perhaps get lost on there way to the detour or something .