Author Topic: EP7 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "  (Read 16419 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP7 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "
« on: December 19, 2004, 05:43:15 PM »
From Zapit TV

EPISODE GUIDE 
SHOW TITLE:  The Amazing Race 6 
EPISODE:  One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half 
CATEGORY:  Game 
CHANNEL:  14 [KYW] 
DATE / TIME:  January 4: 9:00PM

source , thanks to eclair14@ Blows Forum for the Title lead .
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 06:35:47 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP8 Title ~" One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 08:20:38 PM »
lemme guess!!!  the wrestlers!!! ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 09:30:45 PM »
 :()() you would think so ..Lori or Bolo ..which one says it  :)* ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 05:10:23 PM »

Zapit TV
One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half  Infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they must complete; one's decision to take the Fast Forward forces the team to enact a ritual from Hungarian folklore, which involves drinking pig's blood. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 11:06:19 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2004, 01:33:47 AM »
How in the world can a gate crash down on two players?

Hopefully Lori and Bolo get the fast forward. They need it.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 09:44:04 AM »
fast forward drink the pig blood ~ OH YEAH that is how BOLO and Loris catch up.....I do not see BOlo having and issue with the pigs blood.  ANd Lori is a trooper she may not like it but will do it to get ahead.  **:)** **:)** **:)** **:)**

Wonder who the gate crashes on....maybe that is why Freddy is mad thinking someone was suppose to be holding the gate for them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 12:19:47 PM »
Good thought Texan  **:)** Yup I could see Bolo having no prob drinking that pig blood ..lol especially after eating those raw sausage / intestines ..YUK

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 01:41:56 PM »
Yep, he obviously has a strong stomach. It doesn't matter with Bolo and Lori about the strong challenges, because they are both capable. So the other road blocks can be split up equally as well.

I guess I am not the only one rooting for these two.   :)()  They really haven't bothered me since the first couple of eps. When they are not yelling at each other they work well together. I do kinda enjoy their bickering, because it doesn't seem as mean as Jon and Vic.  :)*

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »
 Episode Information   #8

Synopsis   

The teams continue through Budapest, Hungary, where one team opts for the Fast Forward. The other teams struggle with spicy soup. 

Notes   

The Fast Forward is made available for the first time in this edition.

i found this at TV TOME!!  thanks!! ^:)^ 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2004, 11:00:49 PM »
Thanks Claudia.

I hope Lori and Bolo are the ones that use the fast forward. They need it.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2004, 08:56:37 AM »
It's going to be interesting to see how they continue in Budapest.  Will there not be an elimination before they get their next clue, which might include the FF?  And since we know  Victoria does the eating Roadblock, J/V can't do the FF.   Also, isn't there a rumor floating around about one team having to quit due to an injury?  Is it possible Kendra is injured when the gate crashes on her and/or Freddy?   Maybe that's why Legs 6 and 7 were combined?  I'm so confused....

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2004, 02:03:11 PM »
I think we are all confused rmax!

I am wondering if anyone would use the FF. They should all know that L/B are far behind. I could only see a team using it if they were paranoid about L/B using it.  :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 04:37:47 PM »
We will have this EP spoiled before MW even gets the new game up  , look at what we did last round when we all put our heads together **:)**  Great job everyone ..thanks    :)_{}

I'll try  do some Dick Tracying later , unfortunatly TAR hasn't updated the site so there are no webteasers yet..

Synagog and beyond................ :()() :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2004, 11:43:09 PM »
The net club
http://www.net-klub.hu/index_en.html

Gingerman28 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"
 12-29-04, 05:57 PM (EST)

28. "RE: Ep.8 - One of You, I'm Going to Break in Half "
The team who needs the Fast Forward at this stage of the game is Bolo and Lori. The last we saw of them was at the station in Eger waiting for the first train to Budapest which is scheduled to leave at 3:15AM. Since Eger is only some 50 miles northeast of Budapest, they should arrive somewhere around 5:00AM even if this is the local milk train. We have seen that the Internet cafe is open until 10AM, so they would have plenty of time to get to the Net Cafe and work on the next clue. This may include the Fast Forward and since they realize that they are running far behind (not realizing that the other six teams are bunched up at the Railway Museum waiting for it to open) they opt for the FF. We do not see them so far at the Railway Museum, nor have we seen Adam and Rebecca there. The last we have seen of Adam and Rebecca they were walking on the Margit hid bridge over the Danube from Bupa to Pest (note Parliament and Chain Bridge lit up in the BG) If they are headed for the railway museum at Tatai Ut 95, they have a long way to walk! 
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/927.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2004, 11:48:16 PM »

To me this clearly means that Bolo & Lori do Survive  **:)**

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 12:38:44 AM »
I totally agree, Lori and Bolo survive. Otherwise, why not just let them be eliminated during episode 6.

But I DO NOT believe that they are the ones to use the FF. There are only 2 during the whole race, and I think that whoever comes to it first, will use it. Why not use it, so that your team can get to the pitstop way before everyone else, and relax.

The only way Lori/Bolo will use it, is if they somehow catch up, and happen to get to it first!

JMHO  :\/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 10:18:11 AM by tanbuns »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 02:55:20 AM »
I think you're right puddin. We are going to have this figured out before it airs.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2004, 02:39:36 PM »
Maybe when all the other teams get the clue at the Cafe /Net at 10 at night and  then they go to the  Train place that we see in the previews  the next morning? This gives Lori and Bolo time to catch up and get to the Train station,whatever  where all seven teams get bunched up.
Maybe thats why we see Adam and Rebecca are on the streets at night? Maybe they are on there way to a hotel ? They were given over 400$ for this leg of the race , what could they need all that money for ..a hotel ..a place to rest ?
Could it be Bolo or Adam that Fred is freaking out at ? We see him yelling at someone but , its sort of vague as to who it is ? Everyone or one person ? It may be Bolo because he is not in the scene and if CBS was to show us it that it is him then that would be giving away the to be cont.....
Now do we still think that Fred/Kendra are the next team eliminated due to the spoilers ? They sure had some ugly editing in the recrap EP . Almost as ugly as Jononothing ?
It probably is them that someone closes the gate on , we could see Kendra standing there so apparently shes not hurt or anything ? But why are they all just standing around and not racing ? Maybe they have to wait for a train to arrive in the yard to do something ..another detour perhaps because as pointed out by rmax it looks like perhaps the Hot Spicy food is the Roadblock ..we see Vic doing this as Jononothing is aggravating her and hes holding the clue .
Which team would go for the FF ? I have no idea ..I'm still waiting for CBS to update the TAR site , we really have no clues and probably wont get any untill Monday when the eyemail comes through .

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 06:10:38 PM »
Great, leave me with more questions than answers.  :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 06:21:24 PM »
While l I was vacumning  8-)'..I think alot while I'm cleaning ..anyway about the FF ..I was thinking that if I were Lori & Bolo and got a repreive ..they think they are out of the race but , with some luck and timing of the train ..they are afe ..and perhaps after a night of sleeping on a cold bench , and maybe needing some rest & food ..they decide to use the FF to get some well deserved rest , food and maybe a trip to boot?
I know that the other teams may opt for the FF but, who ? Who would feel that they need it the most ? I think the tired stessed out couple that is in last place ? or as gingerman has posted..perhaps they don't know that the other teams are bunched up and since they are in last place they do take the FF?

from the TAR website ~
While the pro wrestlers settled into a bench for the night, the other six Teams walked into the next Route Marker with a nine-hour lead....

At the train station, Lori & Bolo received crushing news that no more trains would be departing to Budapest until tomorrow morning, getting them to the city by 7:23 am. As lightning filled the dark skies, the married pro wrestlers had no choice but to sleep curled on a bench in the train station for the night. At the same moment, the doors of the Net Klub Internet Café opened, allowing the other six Teams to enter. Will Lori & Bolo be able to make up time on this leg and avoid elimination? Find out on the next new episode of THE AMAZING RACE.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 06:26:50 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2004, 06:51:09 PM »
With all that time on the hands, I would be willing to take the 30 min. penalty and find another way into Budapest.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2004, 07:06:02 PM »
With all that time on the hands, I would be willing to take the 30 min. penalty and find another way into Budapest.
but we don't know if it would be a 30min penalty ? it could be lot more ?

Found some NEW details ~

The food task in Budapest proves to be a major roadblock for many of the teams, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, January 4 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

As teams continue to make their way through Budapest, infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they compete in.

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams. After getting the clue, one team opts for the Fast Forward where they engage in a ritual from Hungarian folklore of drinking a goblet of pig's blood. And, teams struggle through the roadblock of eating a 24-ounce bowl of spicy Hungarian soup. "

OLD details ~

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2004, 06:35:27 AM »
but we don't know if it would be a 30min penalty ? it could be lot more ?

Why would they change the penalty time? A couple of other teams endured a 30 min. penalty earlier in the race.  :\/

Nice new details! thanks puddin!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2004, 10:41:03 AM »
Other boards are talking about the possable penalty times , just to add more to the confusion .. **0 ~
posted at sucks

Jazzman1804 
Reply  Re: Spoiling Lori and Bolo's fate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 They can't take a taxi because the clue said to go by train. In TAR3, Heather and Eve were penalized 30 minutes PLUS the time they gained by changing modes of transportation. We can only assume that Lori and Bolo would be penalized for the night they gained by taking the taxi. Maybe not, but from the looks of it, we'll never know.

In TAR1, Nancy and Emily were penalized 24 hours because they didn't just mess with transportation, they essentially skipped the detour (which was either take a bus to some destination or try and find a marked car to take there). They gave up and took a taxi, and thus never did the detour. Hence the massive penalty.

And yeah, if you check the CBS web site's summary of the last episode, they state that Lori and Bolo will _arrive_ in Budapest at 7:23; it isn't a departure time. I checked again, and this wasn't made clear at all on the show, but the web site gives it away 
The penalty for not following directions intentionally I believe is at least 12 hours, maybe 24. This is what Lori and Bolo would be doing if they were to take a taxi. Right now, they would lose only around 10 hours or so, and they probably would think since its nighttime in Budapest, there may be a chance to catch up.

Taking a 12 hour penalty to try and catch up will mean they're with the other teams, but technically 12 hours behind due to the penalty. It wouldn't work well at all.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=4047.topic

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2004, 11:12:44 AM »
That's the way I understand it also. The 30 minute time penalty would be added to whatever time advantage was gained. If this were not the case, you'd probably see teams breaking the rules right and left, if it would give them an advantage.