Author Topic: MW RD6 Questions . RD5 Results !!  (Read 4833 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW RD6 Questions . RD5 Results !!
« on: December 19, 2004, 11:52:51 AM »
Round 6 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: Survivor
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Jonathan. The name alone conjures painful images and CBS insists on showing them to us week after week. This week we saw the lowest point of any season to date. Nothing short of throwing his sorry ass off this show will be good enough.

So take note. If you have him on your team from here on out, Mediiia Whore will not be kind to him or you. There is no change penalty this week so you can dump him, like Victoria should do. Hint, hint.

Justice will be served. With an ice pick.

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (79 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Will there be a Fast Forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No, not this time Yes and it's used Yes but it is not used 
Will there be a Yield on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No, not this time Yes and it's used Yes but it is not used 
Which team finishes first? (48 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Which team is responsible for the episode title "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"? (34 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Can't be determined Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo 
Who gets their team kicked out of a taxi? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Can't be determined Freddy Gus Hayden Hera Jon Jonathan Kendra Kris Lori No one Rebecca Victoria 
Which team has a run in with the law? (38 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo No one 
Will this entire leg of the race stay in Germany? (21 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Does Jonathan get a penalty for hitting Victoria? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, but he should Yes, but it's not enough 
Does Kendra say anything bigoted? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, she's taking the episode off Yes, she's Hitler's evil spawn 
Which comes first... (24 Minutes of Fame)  The Detour The Roadblock 
Which team is first seen kissing? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lori/Bolo There's no kissing 
Who should never be allowed to breed? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Bolo Jonathan Kendra Rupert Santa 
Will Mediiia Whore be in the holiday spirit and give you some free points? (75 Minutes of Fame)  NO! Ba-Humbug Yes, Ho, Ho, Ho 

You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 0 Minutes of Fame.
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty.

Deadline for round 6 picks: Tuesday, December 21st, after 6pm EST

RD5 Results~
You all did Great !! puddin runs and hides in a corner  **0..yup I had Jon& Vic in my team ..murder I tell you murder   :P

realityfanforum (Public) 

Number of Members 21
Average Total Score 2615
League Rank 17
Average Round Score 335
League Round Rank 21

Cumulative Scores

avian03 3212 1
Elsa 3166 2
dameche 3151 3
tanbuns 3037 4
Swanee 44 3000 5
x_kicks 2946 6
chapass 2896 7
Steffeny 2853 8
rmax 2851 9
TexanSurvivor 2841 10
puddin 2825 11
survivvor 2800 12
ADNAN 2608 13
nunee 2578 14
tinampg96 2429 15
Survivor Maniac 2289 16
TechieLaura 2116 17
ysguy 1914 18
chitimacha6 1860 19
bmlemoyne 1775 20
swahili 1775 21

Round 5 Scores

dameche 493 1  :
tinampg96 484 2
survivvor 472 3
Survivor Maniac 446 4
x_kicks 436 5
Swanee 44 425 6
rmax 410 7
avian03 407 8
tanbuns 405 9
Elsa 384 10
Steffeny 364 11
chitimacha6 341 12
swahili 319 13
chapass 310 14
ADNAN 291 15
puddin 228 16
TechieLaura 227 17
nunee 227 18
TexanSurvivor 141 19
ysguy 126 20
bmlemoyne 100 21

« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 11:59:44 AM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: MW RD6 Questions . RD5 Results !!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 01:11:42 PM »
qote:   You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 0 Minutes of Fame.
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty

what a break!!! **:)**    i have them on my team too, puddin!!  |:(     so is the answer to the last question:  yes, ho,ho, ho!!    ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 05:44:47 PM »
Right Claudia  *()*..now I'm going to watch my tape from last weeks show for some clues...brb

Not a Clue ..lol ok I'll post the CBS webteasers her again

Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, December 21 9PM ET/PT

While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.
( Why does bluehair  come to mind ?? I saw in a promo that that Vic & Jon go at it again  ::) )

Teams are required to drive cars unlike any they've ever seen before.
( Traubia cars ..Clowncars ..in the promo Bolo & Lori breakdown)

During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.
( Not to much to go on here ..Rebecca & Hellboy? or Bluehair and Vic?  I'll guess Bluehair , he could come of as chaming IF it means getting him what he wants )

Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
( Bolo & Lori , there car breaks down , will this set them back? Probably not , I bet they carry the car  :)* )
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 05:53:34 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 06:08:24 PM »
guesses~

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated?   Freddy/Kendra
Will there be a Fast Forward on this leg ? NO
 Will there be a Yield on this leg?  Yes but it is not used  I think all the teams sorta get along so I'll say no..not yet .
Which team finishes first?  Kris & Jon
Which team is responsible for the episode title "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"? Freddy/Kendra  (They witnessed Bluehairs tantrum so I'll guess they say it ..I really don't know ?)
Who gets their team kicked out of a taxi? Jonathan/Victoria   Why not..I would
Which team has a run in with the law?    Jonathan/Victoria ditto
Will this entire leg of the race stay in Germany?   No  they go to Hugary
Does Jonathan get a penalty for hitting Victoria?   No, but he should    :(*8
Does Kendra say anything bigoted?   Yes  
Which comes first... (24 Minutes of Fame)  The Roadblock    
Which team is first seen kissing? (33 Minutes of Fame)   Freddy/Kendra 
Who should never be allowed to breed? Jonathan DUH
Will Mediiia Whore be in the holiday spirit and give you some free points?   Yes, Ho, Ho, Ho   **:)**

My teams , A/H  K/J  G/H
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 10:20:08 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 08:18:03 PM »
 puddin:    Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
( Bolo & Lori , there car breaks down , will this set them back? Probably not , I bet they carry the car   )
 :()()

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 08:43:49 PM »
my picks!! ?:)? :\/   subject to change!!!! :)*                                                       Who is eliminated? (79 Minutes of Fame) Freddy/Kendra    (non-elimination??)
Will there be a Fast Forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes and it's used
Will there be a Yield on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes but it is not used
Which team finishes first? (48 Minutes of Fame) Hayden/Aaron  ?:)?
Which team is responsible for the episode title "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"? (34 Minutes of Fame) Freddy/Kendra  ?:)?
Who gets their team kicked out of a taxi? (33 Minutes of Fame) Adam  ?:)?
Which team has a run in with the law? (38 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan/Victoria  ?:)?
Will this entire leg of the race stay in Germany? (21 Minutes of Fame) No
Does Jonathan get a penalty for hitting Victoria? (25 Minutes of Fame) No, but he should
Does Kendra say anything bigoted? (25 Minutes of Fame) Yes, she's Hitler's evil spawn
Which comes first... (24 Minutes of Fame) The Detour
Which team is first seen kissing? (33 Minutes of Fame) Adam/Rebecca  :\/
Who should never be allowed to breed? (50 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan
Will Mediiia Whore be in the holiday spirit and give you some free points? (75 Minutes of Fame) Yes, Ho, Ho, Ho

My team:  adam/rebecca, hayden/aaron, kris/jon

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 09:15:51 PM »
thanks Claudia , so you think maybe its a non -elim ..? and its just that maybe Kendra get hurt and they quit  ? hmmm  ?:)? it just maybe ..at least we have more than 16 hrs to make our picks this week  :)*

I was over at tvrules , interesting poll  ;)
 http://tvrules.net/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=114

12/21 Who Will Be Eliminated?

Freddy/Kendra  21.05% ( 8)
Jonathan/Victoria  10.53% (4)
Hayden/Aaron  0.00% (0)
Kris/Jon  5.26% (2)
Gus/Hera  23.68% (9)
Adam/Rebecca  18.42% (7)
Lori/Bolo  15.79% (6)
Non-elimination  5.26% (2)

Total Votes: 38

updated poll fwiw~
12/21 Who Will Be Eliminated?

Freddy/Kendra  19.05% (8 )
Jonathan/Victoria  14.29% (6)
Hayden/Aaron  0.00% (0)
Kris/Jon  4.76% (2)
Gus/Hera  23.81% (10)
Adam/Rebecca  19.05% ( 8)
Lori/Bolo  14.29% (6)
Non-elimination  4.76% (2)

Total Votes: 42
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 12:00:36 PM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2004, 09:12:10 AM »
Interesting, I had picked Freddy/Kendra to be eliminated next before coming over here and reading others' input.  Is it because Kendra suffers during a task?  I think Lori/Bolo and Adam/Rebecca are worse racers.  My big fear is that Kris/Jon suffer the transportation setback and will be eliminated.   Also, isn't it about time for a Fast Forward?

I may change my Team by dropping Freddy/Kenra and picking up Gus/Hera. I'm just afraid it will be the kiss of death for them!

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2004, 09:38:54 AM »
Hiya rmax. Good to see you over here.

I too have Freddy and Kendra on my team, and  I'm not sure what to do with them. Since team changes in Mediiia Whore are free this week, it would be a great time to dump them. The problem is, who do I pick up? I like Lori and Bolo the best, but they haven't done too well the last couple of weeks. Should I pick up possible winners Adam and Rebecca? They might kill my score with their fighting  |:(, and his quirky ways.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2004, 11:41:13 AM »
Thanks, tanbuns (and congrats on your Mediiia Adulterer S9 win!)

I think the Kendra preview is misdirection for her and Freddy's elimination.  Someone over in Realiiity said previews indicated Lori/Bolo and Gus/Hera stick around for a couple more legs.  I would love to see Jonathan/Victoria be eliminated but unless they don't recover from their breakdown, they're annoyingly good racers (three 2d place finishes, at least)

Maybe it's Adam/Rebecca's week to go.  I always pick the wrong team for the boot.  Maybe I should pick Jon/Kris, just to ensure they stay!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 03:59:07 PM »
just got back from Ireland ~ have not watched last week's show but usign all of your answeres to answer the questions.  Puddin I thought I had made my picks...should have asked you to check them.

I did drop Lori/Bolo  ~too many negative points and since there was not a charge this week i took advantage.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2004, 06:25:58 PM »
First welcome back Texan  (#) You know I thought about checking to see if your picks were made but , I assumed that you had that covered  :':').

Interesting, I had picked Freddy/Kendra to be eliminated next before coming over here and reading others' input.  Is it because Kendra suffers during a task?  I think Lori/Bolo and Adam/Rebecca are worse racers.  My big fear is that Kris/Jon suffer the transportation setback and will be eliminated.   Also, isn't it about time for a Fast Forward?

I may change my Team by dropping Freddy/Kenra and picking up Gus/Hera. I'm just afraid it will be the kiss of death for them
rmax , glad to see you    (#)  ( btw: rmax , Rivers been looking forward to flirting with you  ;) )
There was some speculation/spoilers going around about someone getting hurt and not being able to complete the race but now that tanbuns posted this
1) Looks like the teams have to move a large cannon from one location to another. I don't believe they actually have to fire the cannon. Teams show doing this detour, are Jonathan/Victoria and Freddy/Kendra. 2) In this detour, teams have to use a catapult, to shoot what looks like cantalopes. They probably have to fling the cantalopes a certain distance. Shown doing this, are Adam/Rebecca
I don't know since the detour appears to happen after the roadblock  :\/ . No matter ..since I have nothing else to go on I'll say that F/K are somehow eliminated . Maybe she gets thrown out of the taxi ..maybe she insults the driver ?

Should I pick up possible winners Adam and Rebecca? They might kill my score with their fighting
  :)* The MW teams will probably go down to 2 teams soon ..I think that G&H will hang in a few more weeks so ..I'm taking a risk and putting them on my team ..they should be worth the points ..or as rmax said ..putting them on my team maybe the "kiss of death" for them .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2004, 08:32:16 AM »
FWIW here are my picks:

Who is eliminated? (79 Minutes of Fame)      Freddy/Kendra
Will there be a Fast Forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)    No, not this time
Will there be a Yield on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame)    No, not this time
Which team finishes first? (48 Minutes of Fame)    Hayden/Aaron
Which team is responsible for the episode title "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"? (34 Minutes of Fame)    Hayden/Aaron
Who gets their team kicked out of a taxi? (33 Minutes of Fame)    Jonathan
Which team has a run in with the law? (38 Minutes of Fame)    Lori/Bolo
Will this entire leg of the race stay in Germany? (21 Minutes of Fame)    No
Does Jonathan get a penalty for hitting Victoria? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No, but he should
Does Kendra say anything bigoted? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No, she's taking the episode off
Which comes first... (24 Minutes of Fame)    The Roadblock
Which team is first seen kissing? (33 Minutes of Fame)    Kris/Jon
Who should never be allowed to breed? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Jonathan
Will Mediiia Whore be in the holiday spirit and give you some free points? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Yes, Ho, Ho, Ho

I did drop F/K and picked up Gus/Hera.  Am toying with the idea of one of the more personable couples having the run-in with the law, either Kris/John or Aaron/Hayden.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2004, 03:21:59 PM »
Here are my picks.....

Who is eliminated? (79 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan/Victoria

Will there be a Fast Forward on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes and it's used

Will there be a Yield on this leg? (20 Minutes of Fame) No, not this time

Which team finishes first? (48 Minutes of Fame) Kris/Jon

Which team is responsible for the episode title "They Probably Should Have Some Counseling"? (34 Minutes of Fame) Freddy/Kendra

Who gets their team kicked out of a taxi? (33 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan

Which team has a run in with the law? (38 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan/Victoria

Will this entire leg of the race stay in Germany? (21 Minutes of Fame) No

Does Jonathan get a penalty for hitting Victoria? (25 Minutes of Fame) No, but he should

Does Kendra say anything bigoted? (25 Minutes of Fame) No, she's taking the episode off

Which comes first... (24 Minutes of Fame) The Roadblock

Which team is first seen kissing? (33 Minutes of Fame) Freddy/Kendra

Who should never be allowed to breed? (50 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan

Will Mediiia Whore be in the holiday spirit and give you some free points? (75 Minutes of Fame) Yes, Ho, Ho, Ho