Archive > Survivor 9: Vanuatu

Twila told jury the truth they didn't want to hear

<< < (4/4)

'keeta:

--- Quote from: drumstyx47 on December 17, 2004, 11:50:03 PM ---Twila played the game hard, but not smart. her plan was to make it to the final two, but she didn't seem to put much thought into the final tribal council.
--- End quote ---

That was Twila's downfall. I believe if she would have stressed the point that she was playing a game and she wasn't there to make friends, she would've got the votes.

I think Twila wanted to play it down, because of how she got to the F2. I felt the same way about Rob in ASS. Both of them should have kept playing with the same audaciousness that got them to F2.  |:( |:(

Riverrat:
Chakeeta, I'm thinking the swear thing by Sarge was when Twila told him he had promised both her and Julie final four spot. He was swearing that he didn't promise Julie anything. Anyway, a whole lotta swearing goes on in those games so if they are dumb enough to believe it,  :\/ 

The best and most disgusting had to be Jonny Fairplay. "I swear on my grandmothers grave." Yeah, the ganny that isn't even dead. Everyone thought that was a brilliant move. UGH!!!!

Cecil:
Ahh Johnny Fairplay what a ploy that was.    :()()  Thats one survivor moment nobodys going to forget anytime soon.

'keeta:
Jonny was such a weasel...I loved it! I also enjoyed Sandra being the only one that saw through him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version