3 (21.4%)
No tribes ?
1 (7.1%)
Men Vs Women ?
0 (0%)
Old vs Young ?
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 20 NEW Contestants!!  (Read 15925 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
20 NEW Contestants!!
« on: December 12, 2004, 09:58:25 PM »
 :D OMG ..20 how the heck are we going to keep track of the names..Looks AWESOME  ^:)^
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 10:34:45 PM by puddin »

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
Re: 20 NEW Contestants!!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 01:18:12 AM »
jeebus, how the heck are they gonna fit that many tribal councils into 39 days???
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 03:07:28 AM »
Probably the same way they squeezed 18 into S9?  There were two TCs in one Eppy.  With 20 peeps, they could have two TCs in two different Eps.  Or, maybe they'll be out there 42 days instead of 39...I dunno...but I really wish they'd go back to 16 peeps.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 08:44:04 AM »
Thats a lot of people!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 12:10:28 PM »
Posted by: RudyRules 

Probably the same way they squeezed 18 into S9?  There were two TCs in one Eppy.  With 20 peeps, they could have two TCs in two different Eps.  Or, maybe they'll be out there 42 days instead of 39...I dunno...but I really wish they'd go back to 16 peeps.

I'm hoping for the 42 days  ^:)^

Cool Logo

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 12:45:46 PM »
Survivor Fever  has tons of S10 Promo pictures Survivor: Palau Promo Video Captures
Tenth Season of Survivor - Airing in March 2005? 
**:)**

Voice Over

JP:  Here's a sneak peek of where we're going next.  It started in Borneo and over the past nine seasons Survivor has visited some of the most exotic lands on Earth.  Places like Australia, Kenya, Thailand, The Amazon and Vanuatu.  But now a group of new castaways will travel to the most stunning location yet, the islands and waters of Palau, a place that some have called the Eighth Natural Wonder of the World. 

A tropical setting of stunning islands.  Dense jungles and an underwater world beyond belief. 

It was in this part of the world that war raged in the 1940s.  Today the remains and wreckage of the war haunt these waters and jungles like ghosts of a violent past.  An eerie mix of man's explosive history and nature's power to reclaim. 

It is here that 20 new castaways will be abandoned.  From the beginning the game will be changed in a dramatic way.  Everything the Survivors have come to expect will be wiped in the first 10 minutes.  Who will outwit, outplay and outlast all the others to become the sole Survivor?  The adventure begins with the premiere of Survivor: Palau.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 05:13:39 PM »
I am beginning to wonder how many people they can fit into one season......You know they started 18 with the All Stars.......This is the next generation of Survivor now that they have hit the 10th this could go on for years to come

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 06:23:04 PM »
 From the beginning the game will be changed in a dramatic way.  Everything the Survivors have come to expect will be wiped in the first 10 minutes.

Maybe they will all be on one gigantic tribe and everything will be individual from the beginning.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2004, 08:09:56 PM »
Great idea Swanee , but that would seem confusingat first , but it could be interesting  ?:)?
..Pulease ( worse scenerio) NO women ~vs~ the men again EVAH  ..I can't take it  88))  |:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2004, 10:38:20 PM »
another LOGO by VocanicGlass :)() I love it , look at those details .

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 08:49:09 PM »
Maybe they will all be on one gigantic tribe and everything will be individual from the beginning.

Whoa! I was thinking they were going to split into 3 or 4 teams.

Maybe they do an IC right away. There would be one down and then somewhere along the line another double tribal.  ?:)?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

surviordude_JT

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 08:59:45 PM »
Any offical logo yet (one that isnt angled)  8-)'

I was thinking along the line of one big tribe also or maybe 5 teams of 4 or 2 teams of 10 somethin  lol

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2004, 09:57:43 PM »
I'll bet the prize has changed...2 mill? And what if they had 2 tribes of 10, divided up by age....young vs. old?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2004, 10:46:48 PM »
Oooh...young vs old! I like that idea!  *()* I could see them doing that, because of how strange MB found the older ones voting out the young ones on Vanuatu.

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2004, 11:02:06 PM »
Yeah, also, I think that some of the more colorful and entertaining survivors have been the older people (maddog, rudy) and many were voted off early because of their age. Men VS. Women gave each sex a fair chance, in a sense, and old vs. young would too.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2004, 11:17:21 PM »
I wish maddog would have done ASS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2004, 11:23:21 PM »
irelen , thanks for the poll idea  (#)

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2004, 01:04:22 PM »
You're welcome Puddin....I hope it IS old vs. young....then in a sense, both generations would get a fair shot instead of the tribes splitting into those factions anyway.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 06:30:42 PM »
Was it the thailand season that teams were chosen? Didn't they divid up in old v young for the most part?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 06:40:18 PM »
OMG ..remember DingBat Jan  :()() ? and Jake ..you know I really didn't care much for him untill he was booted out , he did his David Letterman interview and had me LMAO ! I remember it well , Dave asked him if he had won any money ..he replied .." Heck Dave, do you really think that if I had won some money that I would be on your dam show "?  :()() Dave was speechless . :D

"In Thailand, the elders are given the utmost respect; they are revered." Jeff then asked the two eldest Survivors, Jan Gentry, the 53-year-old teacher from Tampa, Florida and Jake Bilingsley, the 61-year-old land broker from McKinney, Texas, to step forward. Jeff told the shocked pair that they were now responsible for picking their own tribes. Along with this awesome task, the two had to decide upon tribal locations and names.

Jake picked the tribal name Sook Jai (Happy Heart) and Jan chose Chuay Gahn (To help one another). Alternating their tribemember choices, the two elders felt the pressure of creating a new society, as a teary-eyed Jan explained, "I was scared, and I'm not really a leader, and I was put in the spot light, which kind of frightened me."

Jake confidently filled his tribe with younger, more athletic castaways, while Jan's choices tended to be the more elder members in the group. The final picks came down to Clay Jordan, the 46-year-old restaurateur from Monroe, Louisiana, and Erin Collins, the 26-year-old real estate agent from Austin, Texas. Humbled by being the last person picked, Erin stated, "I am not used to being picked last at anything, I probably needed that experience."

For the first time, the two competing tribes had been created by the Survivors themselves, as Chuay Gahn and Sook Jai pushed off from the small island and began their long paddle toward the main island of Koh Tarutao, which would serve as their new home for the next 39 days.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/show/episode01/s5story2.shtml

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2004, 06:42:51 AM »
 :)* Jan and Scout are the miracle survivors. How did they last so long?

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2005, 10:58:04 PM »
Remember, we only see a portion of what goes on in camp. Also, you are there minus your whole family. Perhaps they looked upon these older women as a mother figure, a surrogate, while they were away from home.

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2005, 11:00:01 PM »
Also, when are we going to find out who the 20th Survivor is? We've been at 19 for days now!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2005, 11:58:25 PM »
 :()() my guess is the 20th castaway is most likely the winner ..the only one without a  B:) B:) B:) Blabber Mouth !

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2005, 12:15:32 AM »
That or they are an mute person with no hands!