Archive > Old Spoilers

Across the Board Picks - Vanuatu Finale Updated

<< < (2/3) > >>

puddin:
I never said Eliza was suppose to win  :D  Thats who "I" picked to win ..go with your gut  ;D

Blue Jean Baby:
i didn't say you said it... if your refering to me.

But all those spoiler lists at the start said Eliza wins.  i know they got a couple things mixed up but or the most part havent those lists been correct?  i can not find one of the ones that were posted before the show started, but i do remember they said Eliza wins.  That has been in the back of my mind all season and i am having trouble putting Chris down now because i do not want to go with just emotions, just because i want him to win does not mean he will and i just wonder how many of those boot picks are just going with what they want.  Grrrr i wish Snewser would post, lol.  i usually go with him, not often i disagree with Snewser, i have seen him be right too many times. 

t

puddin:
I think it was Sera's boot o meter  list , he had John Paylok & Eliza as the final two .  :)*
Without going into it you could read it here

http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm153.showMessage?topicID=73.topic

Blue Jean Baby:
Thanks  well we know that wasn't right.  For now i have Chris to win on all my games and Steve has Eliza.  i am still checking around though...

puddin:
Update , Survivor Fever~

4th: Chris
3rd: Twila
2nd: Scout
1st: Eliza ... :D

No sign of snewser yet  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version