Author Topic: Chris to WIN?  (Read 6814 times)

ppickle

Chris to WIN?
« on: December 10, 2004, 12:09:59 PM »
After last night's episode.... I gotta' say he has a great chance going up against "Scout and Twila". - otherwise known as "The Psycho and the 60 Year Old".

My bet is Chris, Scout, Twila vote out Eliza...... Then Chris wins the immunity challenge... at which point Chris and Scout vote out Scout.

Leaving Chris to win....

Thoughts?   ?:)?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Chris to WIN?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 01:11:29 PM »
I think Eliza is going to want to avenge Ami and Jules.  ;D Therefore, she wins the next two IC and takes Scout with her, because it is her best chance of winning. Purely speculation!

If Chris does get to F2, I can't see anyone beating him.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 01:57:53 PM »
On the Early show Julie said that shes still hurt by Chris's lies. She felt he had no reason to lie to her and use their friendship as leverage given the position they were in.
IMO: Ami will not vote for Chris , she loves Eliza , Leann also forgives Eliza for voting against her . Sarge admires Eliza and says that she reminds him of hiself.
 Who knows what Eliza is thinking ?  I remember this part from when Eliza & Chris were talking on the beach  Chris said, we're great to Final three, Eliza: "you mean final 2" Chris:" um yeah"  ;)
Scout has never lied to Eliza , shes always been up front about the way that she feels about her ,Twila has lied to her but she also must know that they were never friends or allies  but , Chris was Eliza's last friend and now he has lied to her . "Hell Hath No Fury like a Woman Scorned" right gals  ;) It just maybe a Scout /Eliza final 2 or Chris/ Eliza f2  ,I don't think that Chris can win  if he makes the f2 anyway ,the female members of the jury are not going to let a man win. Face it. 
As far as the final four , who knows, will we see the Purple Rock? Twila has mentioned it several times..can this come back to bite her , foreshadowing?  I think shes out at f4  B:) B:) I'll shut up now

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 05:19:28 PM »
All I know is that Chris needs to take Twila to the F2 or he is out of the million bucs

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 06:21:46 PM »
There have been a couple of other possible "foreshadowing" moments. Remember on the loved-ones challenge when Chris said he was going home if he didn't win and he kept apologizing for loosing? Also, on the last ep, Eliza said she would like to win the rest of the immunities. Now, why would CBS put that on the ep?

Riverrat

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 07:40:22 PM »
Chris won't win if he's up against Eliza. If she doesn't win IN next time she will end up fourth. Twila and Scout are going to make sure of that. This is all assumming that they do vote at TC and not just who ever comes in last in the challenge goes to the jury. I don't think Chris wants to go up against her and then again, i thought he was about to seriously screw up last night. I keep thinking that Eliza is the one that goes on an immunity run of two or more starting last night. I wish I knew cause it sure would help in the fantasy league. If Chris wins IN Eliza will go. I think if Eliza wins it Chris will go. I think Twila and Scout will stick together as long as the voting last. It could very well come down to a colored rock IF Chris is stupid enough to keep Eliza and vice versa.

When Lil made final two it was a three way challenge with the winner picking the other person to go against. Lil could have won that million easily. If it gets down to Scout and Twila (yep, it could) Scout will win. JMO

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 12:35:07 PM »
If it gets down to Scout and Twila (yep, it could) Scout will win.

NOOOOO...I was talking about this possibility with a friend last night. I will have to be restrained from doing damage to the telly if this happens.

I think Scout would be willing to vote Twila out, if Chris and/or Eliza convince her that they will take her to F2 and she would not win against Twila, which I don't think she would. Twila is the brains of the operation and if she can agrue her point, people would rather give the money to someone that played the game versus someone that rode coat tails.

Anyway, none of this matters, because ELIZA is going to win!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 01:31:07 PM by chakeeta33 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 12:46:31 PM »
[

NOOOOO...I was talking about this possibility with a friend last night. I will have to be restrained for doing damage to the telly.

I think Scout would be willing to vote Twila out, if Chris and/or Eliza convince her that they will take her to F2 and she would not win against Twila, which I don't think she would. Twila is the brains of the operation and if she can agrue her point, people would rather give the money to someone that played the game versus someone that rode coat tails.

Anyway, none of this matters, because ELIZA is going to win!

4 equals PurpleRock .. ;) I'm sure that Chris could convince either Twila or Scout that's what will happen if they can't come to a decision , seeing as Eliza is probably wearing the IN. :)

Worst scenario , could you imagine if it came down to Scout & Twila in the final 2  :)ZZZ:) ?

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2004, 01:25:06 PM »
I think Chris will win.  There is only one person on the jury who would die first before voting for him, and that would be man-hater Ami.  The others HAVE to see that he was the best player.  Consider what he had to go through to get where he was.  Compare that with the others.

Eliza might be able to lay claim to overcoming the most.  But on the saving-self and being saved tiebreaker, Chris wins.

If Scout won, it would be an abomination.  She's a convenient patsy - a natural #2 finisher, if you know what I mean.  I am amazed she got past the first few weeks.  She won't finish #3, unless it turns out that Chris has a Colby moment and picks Eliza to stand with him before the jury.

Twila?  She's nuts.  Sort of Ghandia meets Lillian.  I see her as a convenient candidate to be put out of the others' misery at this point.  It's too bad.  I kind of like her for a while.  But she has gone loony and has cozied up to, and put out her coat-tails for, Scout.

I predict the best question will come from Chad.  No reason.  Just a hunch.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2004, 05:36:14 PM »
I don't get where there could be an Eliza win.  She will win the final 2 immunities, so she will be F2...and she will take Chris over Scout (or Twila) because Chris pulled her from the ashes when she was about to go down in flames.

The Jury would have to vote thus:

Ami, LeAnn & Jules vote Eliza -They like her better than Chris, in some cases, alot 
                                better.

Sarge, Chad, Scout & Twila vote Chris - In the case of Sarge & Chad a vote for Chris
                                        In the case of Scout & Twila, a vote against
                                         Eliza.

Chris wins 4-3.  Unscripted, surprising in that the general public all thought the men were goners. Inspiring in that Chris never gave up.

I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2004, 06:19:04 PM »
That's exactly what I am afraid of. I am hoping Eliza realizes her chances are better against Scout. Wouldn't it be funny the two people that haven't been able to stand each other since day 2, end up being F2? If Scout can plead her case to Eliza and tell her that Twila and Chris will beat her in the final, I thnik Eliza will listen.

If Eliza does take Chris, I hope her pre-law training will spur an extra vote her way.