Archive > Old Spoilers

MW Final Round discussion

<< < (2/2)

Blue Jean Baby:
What did Dark Rivers post?  OMG i can not decide who will win.  i have went with Eliza to win all season because of the lists at the beginning of the season but i want Chris to win sooooooo bad.  i liked Chris before the season even started, just based on profile, interview and audition tape.  i also want him to win because he did so poorly in the first challenge and because he is a man he should have been gone anyway.  Maybe i just like the underdog to win.  It just seems like the two things being against him winning and him still being there he should be the sole survivor...  but do i go with gut or do i go with what the spoiler lists said from the start. If anyone can give me some spoiler info that points to Chris winning it would sure be helpful, lol...

t

puddin:
Let me get out my crystal ball . ..looking and I see nothing   :)* . Go with your gut BJ , thats what I'm doing .
I'm hoping , hoping that Snewser picks Eliza . I don't want to change picks .. :D

rmax:
Dark Rivers posted a *guess* that Chris would win, Twila second. It's in this string
http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessage?topicID=93.topic

I've changed my MW picks so many times since this morning, it's hard to keep track.  Although I *still* think Scout wins, but with further info on the IC challenges, I no longer think Eliza wins either.  So here are my current picks:

Who wins Survivor: Vanuatu? (150 Minutes of Fame)      Scout
Who finishes second? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Twila
Who finishes third? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Chris
Who finishes fourth? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Eliza
Who wins the final three immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Twila
Who wins the final four immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Chris
Who does Ami vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Chad vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Julie vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Lea vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Leann vote for at the final TC (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Chris vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Eliza vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Scout vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    She is not on the jury
Who does Twila vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    She is not on the jury
Will we see a tie vote? (30 Minutes of Fame)    No
What will the final jury vote be? (30 Minutes of Fame)    7-0
Who has the best jury rant? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)    Ami
Who gives the worst final jury speech? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)    Eliza
Does Lex still suck? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
Which pre-jury bootee does Jeff talk to first at the reunion? (35 Minutes of Fame)    Rory
Will Ami and Twila make up at the reunion? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Yes with empty, meaningless words
Will we see Rupert at the reunion? (30 Minutes of Fame)    Yes and that tie-dyed shirt too
Will the same person win both challenges? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No
Does the winner get to give a car away at the reunion? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No
Who is to blame for this season? (100 Minutes of Fame)    She314

(as you can see, if it's Scout vs Twila, I can't see anyone voting for Twila).  I'm probably wrong, but I'll go down in a blaze!

puddin:
rmax posted ~

--- Quote ---(as you can see, if it's Scout vs Twila, I can't see anyone voting for Twila).  I'm probably wrong, but I'll go down in a blaze!
--- End quote ---
Make room for me rmax , if its a Twila /Scout final two I will set my self on fire   :D Good Luck sweetie , enjoy the show  :)_{}

rmax:
Thanks!  Good luck to you (and everyone here) too.  I seem to be in the minority in predicting Scout to win.  It would be fun to be right, but the world won't end if I'm wrong.   :\/

So, whatever happens, it should be a good finale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version