Author Topic: MW Round 13 Quiz Game Discussion  (Read 5242 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 13 Quiz Game Discussion
« on: December 08, 2004, 09:39:14 AM »
Round 13 

It appears easy to fool most of you. How is it possible to determine the results of an uber challenge when will not be happening? Mediiia Whore was trying to be nice and give some free points away, yet hundreds of you picked either Ami or Eliza to win each leg of the uber challenge. There's this bridge for sale is Brooklyn - dirt cheap. Anyone interested?

The next update should be done by Friday afternoon for the finale on Sunday. Start checking early to avoid the last minute rush. And server crash.

Round 13 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (71 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Julie No one Scout Twila 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (49 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Julie Scout There's no IC Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Julie Scout There's no RC Twila 
Which challenge involves using sling shots? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Both Immunity Neither Reward 
Which challenge involves swimming? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Both Immunity Neither Reward 
Which challenge involves Scout sucking? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Both Immunity Neither Reward 
Who is alienated from the tribe after an outburst? (26 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Julie No one Scout Twila 
Does Ami give anyone the finger? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Hell yeah I dunno but I'm giving MW the finger No, but she wants to 
Who is keeping buried provisions from the rest of the tribe? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Julie No one Scout The Dread Pirate Rupert Twila 
How many times will Twila swearing on her son's name be mentioned? (34 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8+ 
How many votes will Chris receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 
How many votes will Eliza receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 
How many votes will Julie receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 
How many votes will Scout receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 
How many votes will Twila receive? (27 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 
Who or what does Mediiia Whore most want to see burnt by lava on Thursday? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami's bra Chad's good leg Clay Aiken EPM Everyone involved in casting Les Moonves Loser Biiingo Ohio Probst Romber SpongeBob The CBS Webmaster Trump's hair Twila's son's name

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Round 13 Quiz Game Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 10:02:50 AM »
Not written in stone lol..

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (71 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Who wins the immunity challenge? (49 Minutes of Fame) Chris Eliza
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Which challenge involves using sling shots? (28 Minutes of Fame) Reward
Which challenge involves swimming? (28 Minutes of Fame) Neither
Which challenge involves Scout sucking? (28 Minutes of Fame)Reward both
Who is alienated from the tribe after an outburst? (26 Minutes of Fame) Twila
Does Ami give anyone the finger? (25 Minutes of Fame) I dunno but I'm giving MW the finger No
Who is keeping buried provisions from the rest of the tribe? (32 Minutes of Fame) Twila Julie
How many times will Twila swearing on her son's name be mentioned? (34 Minutes of Fame) 2
How many votes will Chris receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0
How many votes will Eliza receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0
How many votes will Julie receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 4 3
How many votes will Scout receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 0
How many votes will Twila receive? (27 Minutes of Fame) 1 2
Who or what does Mediiia Whore most want to see burnt by lava on Thursday? (40 Minutes of Fame) Trumps hair the cast
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 06:24:40 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 05:55:39 PM »
Not written in stone lol..
My Picks 
Who or what does Mediiia Whore most want to see burnt by lava on Thursday? (40 Minutes of Fame) Trumps hair

:()() :()() Hilarious!! Yeah! Trump's hair!  :()()  Love it!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 06:14:05 PM »
My picks are the same as yours, puddin...except I put the last answer as : everyone involved in casting.  But my own personal pick would be that hair, that hair, that hair has got to go!!! :D
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 06:20:19 PM »
 :D I changed my Trumps hair to what you have Swanee  :)_| I'll edit it now before i forget what I have  8-)' and what i changed...I was probably right the first time  :()() isnt that how it always works  :)*
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 06:25:55 PM by puddin »