Archive > Old Spoilers

Sera's Final Movie~Survivor: Apocalypse Wow

<< < (2/6) > >>

Texan:
I agree do a all start or previous survivors for the ones that were booted right away that we never really go to know...Kel, Brook, Hunter, etc...  it was not always that they were nto good~ just wrong alliance

I hope Eliza wins...I think she is playing more then people see her. . .  Chris woud be okay too but he has been saying all along he will win .

drumstyx47:
not sure if anyone cares, but since it was mentioned...
a couple of my friends and i have already written out the results of what would happen if there was an showdown of survivor castaways who were picked off before the merge...
it was huge, 4 people from each season (32 total) starting out in four tribes, multiple tribal councils an episode. We mostly just worked on who would win immunity or reward and who would get kicked off, not a lot of storyline written in, i'm still filling all of that in. if this peaks anyones interest, let me know.
(heck, i could post it all here during the horrible survivor drought dec-march, just to fill a void)
let me know your thoughts, k?

Texan:
Sounds good ~  During the low times that will give us some survivor stuff to talk about

drumstyx47:
cool beans :)_|

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Riverrat on December 08, 2004, 07:19:10 AM ---I hope they never do another ASS but if they wanted to do something like it, bring back the ones that we never got to look at. Brook and Dolly for instance.

--- End quote ---

River, my thoughts precisely. I'd like to see Hunter, Gina, Christy Smith, Christa, Janet, Gretchen, Sonja, Mike (s2...the one who got burned), + Brook & Dolly... and others...we didnt see much of! (#)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version