Author Topic: why watch 5 incompetent uninteresting people play out the game  (Read 5266 times)

Offline tachuan

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
why watch 5 incompetent uninteresting people play out the game
« on: December 03, 2004, 11:19:59 AM »
 :':')

All the interesting people are now gone, I don't know if I can watch the rest of this.  Ami, LeeAnne, Sarge and Chad had charisma and power, these pea brains who are left are boring, ugly and weak.  I am so frustrated because I like the show, but come on, this is survival of the lowest common denominator.
Am I the only one who is missing the Sarge......

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: why watch 5 incompetent uninteresting people play out the game
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
Welcome tachuan![/b][/color][/size]   :)_{}

Ami, LeeAnne, Sarge and Chad had charisma and power, these pea brains who are left are boring, ugly and weak.

Chad... charisma? I am sorry, I thought he was so dull.

I am so bummed about Ami and Leann. It is such a shame that three people, Chris, Julie, and Scout, who have done next to nothing are still in this.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 12:15:06 PM »
Chad didn't show a lot of charater, but generally, I agree with tachuan. There was not a single person that stood out this season. The cast was relativly boring. I think everyone is looking for another person like Rupert, and the casting people didn't go out on a limb and cast someone like him, that stood out from the very beginning.

But you are right chakeeta, All of these people haven't done much. Scout has worked a little, and so has Twila. Maybe because Scout hangs out with Twila, I assocate her working! LOL

Welcome to the board tachuan.

Rob

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 12:33:09 PM »
I think Chris has been pretty vital in this game.  First he was the one who got Eliza to switch and then he gave her the line last night about going into the Final Four against a 60 year old and Twila.

He's has brilliant, I wouldn't characterize him as doing nothing.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 06:30:28 PM »
I think Chris has been pretty vital in this game. First he was the one who got Eliza to switch and then he gave her the line last night about going into the Final Four against a 60 year old and Twila.

Trevor, I totally disagree. Chris didn't even think of going to Eliza. Twila had to tell him. She practically held his hand and feed him the idea. Ami was right on "the early show," she said he is still there because he stays in the background and doesn't agrue (like Rory).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 08:07:06 PM »
Sarge had his moments tachuan ...although I like him better where he is now , on the jury  8-)'
 Who I really miss is Rory , he tried so hard to stay in the game  ..I wish that he could have gone farther  :':')
I agree with Rob, Chad had no personality at all   :)ZZZ:).
Chris well , if he wins thats alright with me but, the winner is suppose to be a surprise and with that I just don't see him winning because we wouldn't be all so surprised if he did ,especially with who is left  ::)  ..not to many fan favorites left . In the CBS popularity poll ..guess who's #1 Twila & Chris ..someone not so popular probably wins. All I know is that if  Scout wins this I will scream my head off  :':').

How come nobody likes Eliza  :\/ She's the most interesting person left?

Eliza                                    Chris                                                         Scout

:)_{}   Welcome tachuan  (#)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 12:29:20 PM »
How come nobody likes Eliza  :\/ She's the most interesting person left?

That's not true puddin, I like Eliza. At this point, she is the only one left I can stand. Actually, Julie doesn't bother me, but I figure she won't last.

Riverrat

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 06:33:23 PM »
Twila kind of stands out in a red neck sort of way. LOL I'm a red neck girl so it doesn't bother me.  :()()

surviordude_JT

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 10:10:30 PM »
1st) Havent you guys noticed that in the past survivor seasons the ones that don do anything get to the final four??
             EX: Rich Hatch, Jonny Fairplay, Boston Rob....... etc etc

2nd) Chris is cool, I hope he wins he reminds me of Rob C in the Amazon
3rd) Wouldn't it be funny if Julie wigges her way into the crew & the vote out scout..... :)() :)() I hope they do, cause I like julie also
4th) Eliza needs to keep it shut from the previews that i saw
5th) 10 better be better

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2004, 12:39:31 AM »
Chad didn't show a lot of charater, but generally, I agree with tachuan. There was not a single person that stood out this season. The cast was relativly boring. I think everyone is looking for another person like Rupert, and the casting people didn't go out on a limb and cast someone like him, that stood out from the very beginning.
Rob, I've felt the same way about this season.  It just seemed to me a rather blah one  :)ZZZ:) ...moreso than any survivor yet.  Only one that came close 2boring was Thailand...except for Brian H's strategies.  I feel he truly deserved the win.  Anyway...I sure hope the next season will have some stand-out folks...at least one or two Ruppies!! 

Even tho I hated Jonny Fairplay in panama...he did give the show some pizazzzzz,  ?:)   

tachuan...thanks for starting this interesting topic!  A BIG WELCOME to ya!  Keep posting, ya hear? :)_{}

Ruday  ;D

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 11:49:41 AM »
Eliza should just play it cool until the next TC. I don't understand why she was going after Twila. Why put yourself out there?