Author Topic: Leann on radio  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Leann on radio
« on: December 02, 2004, 10:14:08 AM »
I did not hear it all but some interesting things . .. .

Some interesting thing was the announcer said several times that Leanne was gettign 20 minutes instead of 15 minutes of fame.  Why are they focusing on her so much she must be the deciding vote at the final tribal council

same commetns at before ~ she was shocked....Ami is a great person and she is getting a bad editing.

Talked about the irony of the queen bee beign taken off by the ants ~~ doe thsi mean Ami goes next....she said people are talking about all kinds of symbolism ~ spider in front of her in episode 2 then she painted a spider on Twilla..Leanns say does that mean I am the spider or is Twilla...why talk so much about symbolism

Aksed about who she woudl vote for......said right now she does not like Scout. . . Twilla she turned on her...and she does not hold anything against Eliza...Eliza voted for her to save herself and she was voting for Eliza and she has no ill feelings about it.   I thought this was an intersting point

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Leann on radio
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 11:13:05 AM »
Thanks Texan ..she must be reading the message boards  **:)**

Sucks
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18135.topic

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 12:30:17 PM »
Why doesn't she like Scout? Twila, I understand, but Scout?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 06:09:10 AM »
I don't why  either chakeeta , I hate the editing . What I do see are few possable votes for Eliza

LeAnn~
Asked about who she woudl vote for......said right now she does not like Scout. . . Twilla she turned on her...and she does not hold anything against Eliza...Eliza voted for her to save herself and she was voting for Eliza and she has no ill feelings about it.

Ami ~
She will not vote for a man & she Loves Eliza

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 12:19:12 PM »
After watching last nights ep, I understand why Leann doesn't like Scout, because Ami doesn't like her and Leann and Ami share the same brain!

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: