Author Topic: TAR EP 5 ~ " Quit Following Us "  (Read 5113 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR EP 5 ~ " Quit Following Us "
« on: December 02, 2004, 12:22:26 AM »
Amazing Race 6       
WYOU 2   Tuesday 12/14/2004 9:00 PM, 1 hr 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Race 6       

The fifth leg of the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to my Titan TV  **:)**
Other/Action 

« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 12:26:03 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR EP 5 ~ " Quit Following Us "
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 10:18:56 AM »
Interesting that there's no "A fifth team is elminated from the race"  Could it be the first non-elim leg?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 09:07:51 PM »
 **:)** Your right rmax ..could it be ??  Crap why am I so excited..I hate those episodes  ;)
No episode details yet ?..time to hit the spoiler boards  :)* lurk lurk

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 05:21:44 PM »
It  could be no elim last season leg 5 was non elim and i think i read somewhere they got to Narobi Kenya?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 11:41:54 AM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, December 14 9PM ET/PT

One Racer is overwhelmed with emotion, breaking down with tears at a stop along the course.

While completing a Detour, one team member takes the liberty of sampling the handled goods to the exasperation and disgust of fellow Racers.

Tempers flare during a rush for tickets at the airport where one Team is angered by two Teams working together.

A footrace to the Pit Stop brings one team to the breaking point.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 11:46:34 AM »
well, we know that it was gus who was overwhelmed by emotions at the slave memorial, who are the others?
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 11:51:34 AM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, December 14 9PM ET/PT

One Racer is overwhelmed with emotion, breaking down with tears at a stop along the course.

This is gus~` they showed it in the previews for next week he was upset about the place they stopped at being where the slaves were held  before they went to the new world.  it looked so real and even Hera was overcome by her father.

While completing a Detour, one team member takes the liberty of sampling the handled goods to the exasperation and disgust of fellow Racers.

Who coudl this be?  Jonathon?[color]

Tempers flare during a rush for tickets at the airport where one Team is angered by two Teams working together.
This is Lori/Bolo and Hayden and Arron ` nto sure who is teamed up, but they show hayden pushign bolo and he pushed her hands away and said do nor touch me  ~ she said Just 'cus you are 5'5 and on steroid  ?:)  he said I am not on steroid!  This is going to be a good episode and i will be gone.

A footrace to the Pit Stop brings one team to the breaking point.

Not sure ~ but Gus/hera said they would have to race to the pit stop with B/MJ and thougth they would not make it this episode. For shadowing?

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 02:21:40 PM »
i dont think its a foot race i think they just have to run to it (kind of like last night) didnt they say in AR4 it was a foot race when Millie and Chuck were eliminated or seconds spearate the two teams when Millie and Chuck were like five minutes behind you can see when the pulled in Kelly and Jons car was not even in sight anymore. 
But i hope and pray that both MJ and Don, and Gus and Hera stay because i love both of them i am hoping it come down to Hayden and Aaron and Lori and Bolo but who knows a foot race can be between anyone and it still said nothing about a elimination so i am thinking another non elim!

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 03:40:11 AM »
ditto on MJ/Don and Gus/Hera, never0102. I also like Jon and Kris.

Phil did say when MJ and Don stepped on the mat that it was the first of several non-elimination rounds. How many have they had before? I thought there was only 3 or 4.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2004, 06:40:41 PM »
Details

Amazing Race 6       

Quit Following Us 

The eight remaining teams participate in a ceremony in Senegal honoring slaves, then fly to Berlin during the fifth leg of the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2004, 12:58:38 PM »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2004, 03:35:43 PM »
from the looks of the vid caps, don and mj are in the back ground, and aaron and hayden are at the counter with bolo and lori raggin!!  aaron and hayden say quit following us?? :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2004, 07:28:03 PM »
Hiya Claudia, I just posted my guesses below . I wish we had some spoilers the season  :':')
My guesses will probably change , it's like I keep betting on D& MJ to be eliminated ever week and some how they pull it out . I saw the pic of Don behind Bolo and I was wondering if they are working together ,,
so this week who goes Gus / Hera or Don /MJ ? Who couldn't win a foot race ?

more details
Yahoo TV listing for Episode 5

"Quit Following Us", Episode #605.
Teams trek from an island off the coast of Africa to Berlin; sparks fly after one team buys airline tickets for another before they arrive at they airport; two teams face off in a footrace to the pit stop.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2004, 09:38:19 PM »
 TAR EP 5: ~ "Quit Following Us " I am not sure who says this, or to whom. Possibly Hayden, Lori, or Kendra.

There really weren't a lot of clues this week. The commercials I watched, kept showing the same thing over and over.

We had a non-elimination leg last week, so this one should be elimination.

Not sure if the FF will be available. Only 2 for the whole race.

The eight remaining teams participate in a ceremony in Senegal honoring slaves, then fly to Berlin during the fifth leg of the race.

CBS Webteasers....

One Racer is overwhelmed with emotion, breaking down with tears at a stop along the course

Definitely Gus

While completing a Detour, one team member takes the liberty of sampling the handled goods to the exasperation and disgust of fellow Racers

If it is something to do with food, I can see this being Bolo. A CBS video clip, shows that Bolo hasn't been getting enough nutrition. He says that he has been eating extra food on the plane flights that people didn't want.

Tempers flare during a rush for tickets at the airport where one Team is angered by two Teams working together

Lori/Bolo take offense at Hayden/Aaron trying to buy tickets for Kris/Jon

A footrace to the Pit Stop brings one team to the breaking point

I am clueless. But I can't see it being Gus/Hera or Don/MJ.

I do not have a clue as to what the Detours will be this week.

I think the RoadBlock will be racing Soap Box Derby cars.

Previews show Rebecca doing this. It looks like she gets beat by someone in her heat or the race.

I also think I see Jon doing this.

Here is who has done the RBs so far....

Episode 2
Jon
Aaron
Kendra
Bolo
Jonathan
Adam
Hera
Don

Episode 3
Jon
Aaron
Freddy
Bolo
Victoria
Adam
Gus
Don

Episode 4
Jonathan
Kendra
Hayden
Kris
Adam
Lori
Gus
Mary Jean

Since Rebecca and Jon do it, Adam and Kris won't.

I don't think Gus or Bolo can fit in one of the cars, so I think Hera and Lori will do it.

It is a shot in the dark as to the others, but it seems like something the ladies could do fairly easily. (No offense, ladies  8-)' )

Other things of note.....

*Don/MJ have struggled greatly each race. Adding to their problems this time, is the fact that they have to start this leg with NO money. I just cannot see them finishing ahead of anyone else. But we do see that they catch up to at least Hayden/Aaron (and probably Kris/Jon) and Lori/Bolo at the airport.

*Gus/Hera and Jonathan/Victoria are seen hanging out and strategizing together. A possible alliance?

*Kris speaks German, so I see them having an easy time communicating in Berlin. They are my pick to win this leg.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2004, 10:42:14 PM »
Thanks for the details tanbuns ..love that name . ;;)
I was thinking the soapbox's maybe better suited for the smaller men & women too . Not Gus or Bolo , how uncomfy would that be ...it looks like fun  (#)