Author Topic: EP 12 play by play  (Read 10658 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 12 play by play
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2004, 08:15:26 PM »
Chris was cool tonight . Him & Eliza have this game knocked . It's good to be reassured that Ami will vote for Eliza in the jury , as if we didn't already know that . **:)** I have to wait for my VCR to mark the commercials to watch it again  ^:)^ See, I was right, Chris will drag Scout by the hair to the final 3 knowing that she can't win the final IC .. sounds mean but, Scout should be happy with that  88))

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2004, 11:36:57 PM »

Scout: my desire was to see if they would stay strong but once merger, some of us were sitting ducks

Jeff: so you wanted this only if it served you?

Seems like Jeffy forgets that Ami was the one that broke up the womens alliance.  Boy after the bullying Leann and Ami did to Twilla I don't think any of them have a right to be so self rightous. Ami thought she was so damn perfect all she had to do was tell others what to do and how to do it.  I am so glad I don't have to look at her next week. I wonder if she could be persuaded to stay home the finale. Oh well, I can hope.

OMG I DO have to see her next week on the jury. Oh yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I don't have to listen to her the whole show.  B:)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2004, 09:23:36 AM »
have not watched the tape ~~~ did Eliza vote for Ami or did Julie?

Riverrat

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2004, 09:39:39 AM »
Eliza did.  :)() I think Jeffy can see Julie is next and he doesn't like it.  *()*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2004, 12:43:18 PM »
Oh, how a little bit of power can make one sooo cocky!

Haha and Ami flicked them the bird as she left! I hope she can get a hold of Twila while they are near some water.  ^:)^

Anyway, I wanna talk about when Leann walked into TC. She didn't even look at the others. Was she still thinking Ami turned on her? And how about Ami checking out Leann when she walked in... she was holding her breath, and you could see when her eyes finally took everything in, Ami remembered to breathe again.  :-*  :)*

Did Ami throw the car challenge in order to avoid the curse?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 12:53:03 PM by chakeeta33 »
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: