Author Topic: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues  (Read 27512 times)

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2004, 02:48:51 PM »
Sera puts microphone to mouth and states in booming Biblical voice:

"Behold! The final hour is nigh, and those of strong faith shall bear witness to the greatness of her coming!"

"And I stood upon the sand of the Vanuatu sea, and saw a beast with two heads rise up out of the sea. The first head was aged and bearing an indian head-dress. The second head was that of a male, and the number two emblazoned on his forehead."

"And I witnessed the seven angels who were banished from Heaven and had been chosen to decide which of the heads would die, and which would survive and repent. The dark Seraph, head of the angels, came forth and opened the seal of the holy urn. The name of blasphemy has been called to the male as the female had become redeemed and entered Heaven with great riches."

- The Book of Legion, 6:66

Seraphaem

We have this cryptic little message which might just be smoke blown up our collective patooties.  First of all, Scout's real name is Janet Spencer and for all we know, she could be as Indian as my Aunt Fanny.  I suspect she could be a "born again-new age-former flower child-type" Native American.  Maybe she was made an honorary member or something and she uses it to sell her books and medicine bags, etc.  I'm not convinced on the "aged...head-dressed" person.  Also, don't the men typically wear head-dresses and not the women?

On another topic, I think Julie will flip this week in an effort to save herself.  She will try to align herself with the four who bonded together last week.  I don't forsee Twila winning any RC or IC from this point on.  To avoid being voted off, Chris must win the remaining IC's.  He will get to pick the person to take to the final two and who would you take:  Julie, Scout, or Eliza?  If it were me, I would take Eliza thinking that people don't like her too much.  But the jury will be women-heavy, and not just women-heavy, but man-hating-heavy.  Or maybe I should say, "we can do just fine without men" - rather than man-hating. Amen.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2004, 03:41:08 PM »
Thanks amikino , Chris winning IC is probably right  (#) He will take Eliza & Scout to the final two even if he has to drag them by the hair ..but, I'll stick with it being a super RC/IC with Eliza to win all  (#)
my prediction
Jury votes
LeAnn ~ Eliza
Ami ~ Eliza
Twila~ Eliza
Julie ~ Eliza
Chad ~ Chris
Sarge ~ Chris
Scout ~ Chris

Will Eliza win S9  ?  " Yeah, thats the ticket  " :)_|  ..Jon Lovitz
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 12:01:34 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2004, 03:41:58 PM »
First of all, Scout's real name is Janet Spencer and for all we know, she could be as Indian as my Aunt Fanny. I suspect she could be a "born again-new age-former flower child-type" Native American. Maybe she was made an honorary member or something and she uses it to sell her books and medicine bags, etc. I'm not convinced on the "aged...head-dressed" person. Also, don't the men typically wear head-dresses and not the women?

:()() Scout's real name! I just call her granola. As far as the head-dress, can't a lesbian wear it? Or maybe Sera is referring to a ritual the F3 have to perform and it involves designing or competing with a head-dress.  88))

If SCOUT wins this, I... I... I... I
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2004, 04:31:09 PM »
Scout's real name! I just call her granola. As far as the head-dress, can't a lesbian wear it? Or maybe Sera is referring to a ritual the F3 have to perform and it involves designing or competing with a head-dress.

I was thinking the same thing.  They always have them do something silly, like paint themselves up or get muddy (like in S1) and have them reflect on the wonderful time they've had and all the bodies they've walked on to get to the final three.  They take a stroll by the abandoned torches of the beaten Survivors.  Ah, the memories...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2004, 06:47:47 PM »
 :()() thats  so funny amikino ...
MB has to find someway to stretch the show for 3 hours .. :)ZZZ:)

More webteasers , thanks to Survivor Fever  (#)
Episode 12  CBS  Press  Release

ONE CASTAWAY BETRAYS THEIR ALLIANCE ,  ON "SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE," THURSDAY, DEC. 2

"NOW Who's In Charge Here?!" -- One castaway's in hot water for breaking a pact, on SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE, Thursday, Dec. 2 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

The guilty castaway is accosted by a tribe mate for betraying their alliance.  Meantime, the tribe is irritated by two castaways who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.  A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member as they head into a crucial Tribal Council.

And, the thirteenth member is voted out of the tribe.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 07:26:28 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2004, 07:27:58 PM »
I hate the reflection on the cast-offs.  |:( It seems soooo phony. I was hoping in the PI season, instead of just setting the ship on fire, they would throw a stick of dynamite on board and completely do away with the ritual.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2004, 08:02:34 PM »
 :()() LOL your so funny chakeeta , Yes  .. it takes away from the Drama of the upcoming TC . I personally hate the ritual of the Ho hum " reflection on the cast-offs " :)ZZZ:) but,it's a good time to make popcorn and get a drink ..by the way , I find that the  popcorn comes in handy to throw at the TV .  |:(

..I read somewhere that MB rented a Barge ..it was some sort of nice barge/hut . It was stripped down so that they could use it for camara shots on the water ,nevermind..I found the story , the date Aug 3rd would be next weeks episode according to  Survivor Fevers Calendar ..

posted by wezzie @ sucks
The Barge Sank
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 As you all know, the Survivor gossip section of the Vanuatu Daily Post announced that on "August 3 - The Barge sank! Caught on a beach by the incoming tide; the pontoons flooded before it started to float. Plenty of red faces there, I'll bet!"

The Barge is Vanuatu's only floating restaurant. The Barge departs daily from Le Meridien's beach with up to 40 onboard and cruises around Port Vila Bay. Chef Daniel prepares authentic Melanesian cuisine for his guests. For more information, email: thebarge@vanuatu.com.vu

Survivor rented The Barge for two months while they were filming in Vanuatu. It was dismantled and used by the film crew to get shots from the water. When it was returned to it's owner (two days before the end of filming) it was parked too steeply on the beach so when the tide came back in, the boat flooded and sank.

According to the folks at The Barge, " They certainly were a great bunch of people to deal with, their should be no doubt about that."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2004, 09:23:18 PM »
To bad MB didn't go down with the barge.  ;D

mmm...popcorn sounds good.  *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2004, 10:48:35 PM »
LOL.. btw; I love your Avatar Chakeeta .. that commercial is so cute  (#)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2004, 10:17:19 AM »
So final show is this weekend right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2004, 11:03:20 AM »
After tonight there are 2 more ..next Thursday the 9th  then that Sunday the 12th the 3 hr finale :'(

Not a spoiler , just something from the TV Guide Cheers & Jeers ~

Cheers to Survivor: Vanuatu's Ami Cusack for emerging as one of the CBS reality show's most brilliantly cunning players since the heyday of Richard Hatch. The barista-model has masterfully manipulated both her male and female competitors alike. Even if Ami doesn't wind up as Vanuatu's victor in next week's finale, she has certainly won our respect.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2004, 12:26:38 PM »
I don't think Ami is playing that well. What are they trying to give her good press, so people will like her? If she was that good of a player, Leann would not have gone. Now Ami is just a dangling dingleberry.  ;D

I love your Avatar Chakeeta .. that commercial is so cute (#)

Thanks, I probably will not have it on for too long. I miss my Ami.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2004, 01:50:25 PM »
Well crap I will be in Ireland for the finale!!  Darn it....I am sure it will nto be on there.,......I will have to tape it.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2004, 04:41:22 PM »
Ireland cool!!!!!  First Disney World, now Ireland.... your getting around.  Take some pics... i would love to go to Ireland.

Have Fun...

t

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2004, 06:22:30 PM »
Tex, that sucks your gonna miss the finale, but I think I would give it up for Ireland. Where abouts you going?