Author Topic: Media Whore Round 12 Picks  (Read 5115 times)

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
Media Whore Round 12 Picks
« on: December 01, 2004, 12:06:55 PM »
Hey, Puddin you may want to take a look at the last question.  8-)'  These are mostly guesses, probably will change a few of them later.

Who gets voted off? (79 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Who wins the immunity challenge? (60 Minutes of Fame) Chris
Who wins the reward challenge? (48 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Who completes the first part of the uber challenge first? (16 Minutes of Fame) Eliza
Who completes the second part of the uber challenge first? (19 Minutes of Fame) Chris
Who completes the third part of the uber challenge first? (22 Minutes of Fame) Eliza
Who completes the fourth part of the uber challenge first? (25 Minutes of Fame) Chris
Who is the most bitter? (44 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Does Ami lay a guilt trip on anyone for voting out Leann? (35 Minutes of Fame) Yes and it's masterful
Who shows little desire to contribute to routine camp life? (30 Minutes of Fame) Julie
Will any horns be honked? (29 Minutes of Fame) *blink* *honk* *blink*
How many votes will Eliza receive this week? (41 Minutes of Fame) 2
Are Sarge and Chad visibly happy after the next booting? (34 Minutes of Fame) Yes, they are all grins
What will Mediiia Whore do to a person who is playing more than one account to boost a private league's score? (1 Minutes of Fame) Ban their entire league if doesn't stop right now
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Media Whore Round 12 Picks
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 01:24:13 PM »
Thanks tina ..puddin needed some sleep today :)ZZZ:)
OMG ..I just read the last question ..thats funny  :)* It's OK , I only play as puddin on this one tina ,as weecama I'm using in the TAR game  :)X  shhhhhhhh
Be carefull making your picks !! Down to two players on your team

Round 12 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 6
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Whoa. Ami didn't vote for Chris. Everyone check - Piggy should be flying in the background this week.

Teams go down to two players this week. If you don't remove one player, Mediiia Whore will randomly pick one for you when you submit your picks. And you don't want that to happen, do you?

And remember IP addresses never lie.

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (79 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chris Eliza Julie No one Scout Twila 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (60 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chris Eliza Julie Scout There's no IC Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (48 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chris Eliza Julie Scout There's no RC Twila 
Who completes the first part of the uber challenge first? (16 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout Twila 
Who completes the second part of the uber challenge first? (19 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout Twila 
Who completes the third part of the uber challenge first? (22 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout Twila 
Who completes the fourth part of the uber challenge first? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout Twila 
Who is the most bitter? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout The Welcome Message Twila 
Does Ami lay a guilt trip on anyone for voting out Leann? (35 Minutes of Fame)  No, Ami appreciates a good game move Yes and it's masterful 
Who shows little desire to contribute to routine camp life? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Can't be determined Chris Eliza Julie Scout Twila 
Will any horns be honked? (29 Minutes of Fame)  *blink* *crickets* *blink* *blink* *honk* *blink* 
How many votes will Eliza receive this week? (41 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 
Are Sarge and Chad visibly happy after the next booting? (34 Minutes of Fame)  No, they are sad Woo-hoo! Happy dancing! Yes and they cheer Yes, they are all grins 
What will Mediiia Whore do to a person who is playing more than one account to boost a private league's score? (1 Minutes of Fame)  Ban their entire league if doesn't stop right now See above 

You may change your predictions at any time without penalty,
but changes to your Mediiia Whore team will cost you 50 Minutes of Fame.
If one of your contestants is eliminated, you may pick up a new contestant without penalty.

Deadline for round 12 picks: Thursday, Dec 2nd, after 6PM EST

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 02:44:54 PM »
remember if you do not drop a player they will drop one for you ~ usually the last player alphabetically.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 02:48:57 PM »
Texan , i feel dumb asking this but, what is the uber challenge? ( puddin googles uber) ahh haaa....LOL ..ok , I guess they mean the only challenge that we see?

UrbanDictionary.com/uber
... 1. uber The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better
than. Also Über. ...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 06:29:33 PM »
I'm still confused about the uber questions so for now I'll put Eliza as first ,my thinking is this is the RC and Eliza wins . For the next 3 I have Chris because if he wins IC he must complete ? or could the answer be as simple as " cannot be detemined ? or are there 3 rewards spa/ car / cruise and one IC ?  :':') what does it mean? do they mean the first one to place their flag on the post ? is it done in four heats ? then how could it be for RC & IC ? wouldn't there be one winner takes all?

My picks FWIW~

Who gets voted off? Ami
Who wins the immunity challenge? Eliza
Who wins the reward challenge? Eliza
Who completes the first part of the uber challenge first?Ami
Who completes the second part of the uber challenge first? Ami
Who completes the third part of the uber challenge first? Ami
Who completes the fourth part of the uber challenge first?Eliza
Who is the most bitter? The Welcome Message 
Does Ami lay a guilt trip on anyone for voting out Leann? Yes
Who shows little desire to contribute to routine camp life? Eliza
Will any horns be honked? *blink* *honk* *blink*
How many votes will Eliza receive this week? 0
Are Sarge and Chad visibly happy after the next booting? Yes, they are all grins
What will Mediiia Whore do to a person who is playing more than one account to boost a private league's score? See above
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 11:51:11 PM by puddin »

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 07:48:26 PM »
I think the Uber challenge that Media Whore is referring to is the one we've decided is in Ep. 13....the one in TV guide?  That has 4 parts to it, doesn't it.  Help me out here,  I'm having a Senior moment.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 08:05:49 PM »
 :\/ thats what I was thinking too Swanee ..what to do  ?:)? I'm not brave enough to ask MW what they mean ..they scare me  ?:)

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2004, 09:10:46 PM »
Maybe we should put...Can't be determined.  I was hoping someone else would ask the question, too ?:)?
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2004, 10:17:19 PM »
I'll leave mine for now and hopefully tomorrow the uber will be explained? Maybe its a MW test to see if we are on our toes ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2004, 11:53:51 PM »
I changed my picks ..Ami gets a flag ,then again , then again  Eliza pulls ahead and wins RC/IC combo..thats all i have .. Good Luck everyone..I had to pull my weecama name from the league just in case ..who would have known < shrugs>

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2004, 11:08:57 AM »
The word "über" in German has so many different meanings depending upon the noun it's associated with.  It can mean:  above, about, across, beyond, beside, at, by...  Most commonly, though, when used in conjunction with a word in the English language (as we have bastardised it) it has come to be known as "ultra" or "extra big" or "ultimate".  So I am thinking this refers to the IC.  How about if the IC were the Gross Food challenge?   Six people would begin the challenge.  After the first go around, one would be dropped and five would be in.  So in the first part of the challenge you would pick one of five still in the game.  Then you would pick one of four, one of three, and finally, one of two.  Maybe that's why they haven't shown the footage of the IC; because it's the Gross Food Challenge, which we've all seen before and we would be very familiar with.  For example, I would bet money that Eliza would never win a Gross Food Challenge.  But Chris and Ami might go head to head on this one.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2004, 11:23:32 AM »
FWIW~

Garbotalk’s Vidcap Analysis and Predictions for Survivor

Episode 12, "Now Who’s In Charge Here?"
http://www.survivorfever.net/garbotalk_ep12.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S9 Ep12 - Vote Your GUT

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1102.topic&start=1&stop=20
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 11:27:32 AM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004, 01:26:58 PM »

Will any horns be honked? *blink* *honk* *blink*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2004, 02:07:32 PM »
All I know is that Eliza had better blow that Dam horn !! lol

Offline maryblackchurch

• RFF Newbie
  • Nothing real about it!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Who gets voted off? (79 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Who wins the immunity challenge? (60 Minutes of Fame) Twila
Who wins the reward challenge? (48 Minutes of Fame) Twila
Who completes the first part of the uber challenge first? (16 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Who completes the second part of the uber challenge first? (19 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Who completes the third part of the uber challenge first? (22 Minutes of Fame) Ami
Who completes the fourth part of the uber challenge first? (25 Minutes of Fame) Twila
Who is the most bitter? (44 Minutes of Fame) The Welcome Message
Does Ami lay a guilt trip on anyone for voting out Leann? (35 Minutes of Fame) Yes and it's masterful
Who shows little desire to contribute to routine camp life? (30 Minutes of Fame) Eliza
Will any horns be honked? (29 Minutes of Fame) *blink* *honk* *blink*
How many votes will Eliza receive this week? (41 Minutes of Fame) 1
Are Sarge and Chad visibly happy after the next booting? (34 Minutes of Fame) Yes, they are all grins
What will Mediiia Whore do to a person who is playing more than one account to boost a private league's score? (1 Minutes of Fame) Ban their entire league if doesn't stop right now

The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2004, 03:15:14 PM »
I've seen the combined challenges referred to as both uber- and super-challenge.  They use pieces of previous challenges combined into one big (super-uber!) challenge.  I think it's for Reward, and I think there will be a separate IC, probably not physical, which is why they don't show it (memory or puzzles, Ami and Eliza have the best shot, if so).  If it's Gross Food, I'd bet on Chris, but usually CBS loves to show vids from the gross food challenge.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2004, 04:55:40 PM »

rmax! :)_{} 
Great to see you jumping right in and posting!  :)_|  Wish all new members would do that! 
Thanks for the "uber" definition.  That word kinda threw me for a loop at first! :P

Have fun at RFF!
Ruday :D