Author Topic: EP 3 Philiminated Team  (Read 5619 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 3 Philiminated Team
« on: November 30, 2004, 08:57:35 PM »
Kristy & Lena  :':') they really worked hard .
1st team to arrive Haydon & Aaron

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP 3 Philiminated Team
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 09:19:53 PM »
I am ready to petition Amazing Race how does someone work for 8 hours over 100 bails and not find the clue Freddy even said it was easy to find i think something cooky is going on there.  This season really sucks first a team gets eliminated b/c they cant drive stick shift, and now you have to be good at the like lotto to win, this season really sucks. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 09:31:48 PM »
Yup ..it sucks ,Jon is ruining it for me ...I was pulling for Lena & Kristy ..I guess it was fate ?
At least D & MJ made it ..I  was almost crying for them ..they are adorable ...I love them .

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:42:22 PM »
me too, puddin!!  they r precious!!   *()*  that idiot that hollers at his woman, jonathan, is awful!!  did u see her flinch??  i bet he hits her!! B:)  lori and bolo did real good ^:)^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 01:50:59 AM »
Yeah...Don n MJean...love'em!  I hope they go far...but sadly, seems the older folks don't. :':')
 Like Gus/Hera too.  Here's hoping they'll go far too.
Yep.  This season sucks!  88)) Jon & that wrestler guy...both yelling all the time...acting like madmen fools!  88)) The wrestler couple so ugly to each other. 
What about that stupid task of counting pans and stuffed toys?!!  Is AR running out of ideas or what?  Same w/ the hay crap.  Totally absurb!  Did AR even think about some of the people having hay fever?  The bales of hay were HEAVY...much too heavy for skiiny li'l gals to be messing with.  Also, why weren't gloves provided for that task?!!  I felt so sorry for Kristy & Lena...spending 8 hours there, working so hard then never finding the envelope. :':')   Sucked...bigtime.  |:( 
That's my take so far. :\/ :)ZZZ:) 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 10:11:38 AM »
I was impressed with Gus for being late to the shot challenge and getting the first time!  I was soo sd for Lena and kristy ~ she worked soooo hard.  8 hours she is a real sport!  Phil even asked, why did you keep going?  she said I did not want to disappoint my sister.  :':') :':')

The wrestlers are different, but they were better this week I think.  I would have gone to build the desk after not gettign it the second time.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 11:28:28 AM »
I am ready to petition Amazing Race how does someone work for 8 hours over 100 bails and not find the clue Freddy even said it was easy to find i think something cooky is going on there. This season really sucks first a team gets eliminated b/c they cant drive stick shift, and now you have to be good at the like lotto to win, this season really sucks.

i totally disagree... first off, who goes on a show as centered around driving as the amazing race not knowing how to drive a stick? Second, the amazing race has ALWAYS had situations where luck plays a role (i.e. anytime they have to catch a flight, which cab drivers they get, etc.).

why is everyone focusing solely on the negative this season (Jonathon/Victoria) and not on the teams that are really worth rooting for (Gus/Hera, Kris/Jon, Don/MJ, just to name a few). Yes, we know Jonathan is a jerk, but so does the rest of america. I take great pleasure in the thought that his business will probably tank now that people have seen how he treats his wife.

Just remember, the good outweighs the bad.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2004, 02:14:33 PM »
You are right you should know how to drive stick but most people in Amercia i believe dont!  And to get eliminated based on the fact you could not frive stick is crappy and thast why they got eliminated i did not show MM struggleing in the detour.
And right now Gus and Hera are the only team i am rooting for!  This is my ides
Team i like
Gus and Hera
Lori and Bolo
And Freddy and Kendra- the seem real real friendly

TEam i HATE
Adam and Rebecca
Hayden and Aaron
Jon and Victoria- Jon is a good character thought

Team i could care less about but dont hate
Kris and Jon
Don and Mary Jean
I think both teams are very very boring
Bring back Lena and Kristy Avi and Joe and Meri and Maria and eliminated KRis and Jon, Adam and Rebecca, and Freddy and Kendra (even though i  like them) we would have a better show.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2004, 04:04:13 PM »
If my teams keep getting elimated, I am going to shoot my TV and I will send the remains to CBS c/o TAR.

I can't believe these stupid challenges. If they are going to have a challenge that requires luck, then it should not be the last one before the pit stop. I WAS YELLING FOR LENA TO FIND THAT CLUE, but no one heard me! |:(

Now I will root for Gus/Hera and Don/MJ. Although I did not like the fact that Don was trying to use his age to get the clue. Why was he sweating so bad from just counting? I didn't think he stood a chance at rolling the hay. Oh I can't talk about the hay anymore!  |:(

Yes, we know Jonathan is a jerk, but so does the rest of america. I take great pleasure in the thought that his business will probably tank now that people have seen how he treats his wife.

:)* I thought that too!  *()*
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2004, 07:18:55 PM »
 :)*
Quote from: drumstyx47 on Today at 12:28:28 PM
Yes, we know Jonathan is a jerk, but so does the rest of america. I take great pleasure in the thought that his business will probably tank now that people have seen how he treats his wife.

Maybe thats why he's trying to defend hiself ?
November 20, 2004

We want all of you to know that yes we are human and yes we fight but in the end we do love each other. The stress from the Race brought out the unknown and this is what you are seeing. We are true fans of The Amazing Race and loved every second of running it. Jonathan was colorful and crazy on the show because he could be and just wanted to have fun with the experience.
We hope you can have fun with us as we laugh at ourselves on The Amazing Race 6.

http://www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com/

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 07:48:44 PM »
November 20, 2004

We want all of you to know that yes we are human and yes we fight but in the end we do love each other. The stress from the Race brought out the unknown and this is what you are seeing. We are true fans of The Amazing Race and loved every second of running it. Jonathan was colorful and crazy on the show because he could be and just wanted to have fun with the experience.
We hope you can have fun with us as we laugh at ourselves on The Amazing Race 6.

B:) B:) B:)  what are they trying to save face? It's all a load of... 88))     

:)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2004, 10:46:47 PM »
This is from another article that I posted  ::) why does he feel the need to defend hiself  ::)..I still think that he's on CRACK  :)ZZZ:)
puddin

Amazing Race's Mr. Nasty has R.I. ties

11:03 AM EST on Tuesday, November 23, 2004

BY ANDY SMITH
Journal Television Writer

Jonathan Baker, who has family in Providence and spent time here while growing up, is taking his tensions out on wife Victoria Fuller in The Amazing Race.
Reality TV relishes its villains, the folks you love to hate. Richard Hatch on Survivor. Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth on The Apprentice.

Now, just one show into its sixth season, Jonathan Baker on CBS's The Amazing Race is shaping up as a Bad Guy -- hyper-competitive, over-caffeinated, and nasty to his traveling partner and wife, Victoria Fuller.

"Maybe you should have taken someone else," Fuller said at one point.

"Maybe I should have," Baker snapped back.

(The Amazing Race, in which teams of contestants race around the world for a $1-million prize, airs on CBS at 9 p.m. tonight.) Turns out Baker, described as a "Hollywood entrepreneur" by CBS, has ties to Providence.

In a phone interview last week, Baker said he grew up in New York, Boston and Providence. He said his grandparents, Max and Ann Golden, live on the East Side of Providence, and when he was still a teenager he did some stories for Channel 10's PM Magazine.

Baker, 42, went to the University of Southern California, although he didn't graduate. Now he owns a day spa in Los Angeles and works on movie projects.

Fuller, 32, whom CBS describes as a pop artist/model, was a Playboy Playmate of the Month in 1996. The two got married in 2001.

Baker was not very pleased the way he came across on The Amazing Race.

"The editing wasn't kind to me, was it?" he said. "They used everything bad that was there. Victoria and I are like any married couple, we fight sometimes, but not like that. . . .

"We do love each other. But the way we're represented, I'm abusing her."

Baker is not allowed to talk about what happens on subsequent episodes of The Amazing Race, but he believes his portrayal will become less nasty as time goes on.

In the first episode of the show, which aired last Tuesday, contestants left Chicago for Iceland, where they had to find a particular waterfall, camp overnight on a glacier, and then choose between climbing a wall of ice or seaching for a buoy among hundreds of icebergs.

"We were up for days, and I was drinking a lot of Red Bull [a caffeine drink]," said Baker.

Baker said that while his portrayal on The Amazing Race so far has exaggerated his nasty side, he never intended to be meek and mild.

"In a way, I did this to myself. I went in wearing crazy colors. I didn't want to play the nice guy. I wanted to be colorful and over-the-top," he said.

That explains the canary-yellow shirt he was wearing in the first episode.

"I didn't want to be just nice," he said. "It wouldn't be fun. It wouldn't get any attention. . . . if you just be real, it will be boring. If you take it to a heightened level, it will be interesting."

http://www.projo.com/tv/content/projo_20041123_baker.1f599e.html

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004, 12:54:36 PM »
I think he is only going to get worse with less sleep. Keep popping those Red Bull's bluehair.

Fuller, 32, whom CBS describes as a pop artist/model, was a Playboy Playmate of the Month in 1996.

Was this the same year as Ami? Wonder if they know each other?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2004, 01:54:24 PM »

Fuller, 32, whom CBS describes as a pop artist/model, was a Playboy Playmate of the Month in 1996.

Was this the same year as Ami? Wonder if they know each other?

yes that is the same year ~ people were wondering if reality shows were seaching for old playmates.  :)*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2004, 02:19:41 PM »
LOL...maybe they should move on to a different year!