Author Topic: Entertainment Weekly Possible Spoiler  (Read 6033 times)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Entertainment Weekly Possible Spoiler
« on: November 30, 2004, 04:31:53 PM »
This week in the top 10 or something like that they had Lori and Bolo from the Amazing Race and i know this could mean but nothing but the only contestants that were ever in top 10 were Jon and AL and the midget and they were featureed in the week they got eliminated.  (Isssue came out on Fri they were eliminated Tues or Thurd of the next week).  So Lori and Bolo being in it could possibly mean they get eliminated.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Entertainment Weekly Possible Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 07:00:42 PM »
OH No ..I hope this isn't true . The picks just locked  :':') and I'm not ready for them to leave just yet  ;D..thanks for the info never0102 . It probably is Lori & Bolo <sigh>.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 08:39:36 PM »
Fine by me. Lori is so mean to Bolo. Although she is not as bad as bluehair.

I am going to hold my breath and hope they bring back the sisters.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 03:01:15 PM »
It's funny, because I thought Lori/Bolo were going to go this week, based on the preview for Ep 4 (I was confused).  Something about a "seemingly fit" couple, where one taunts the other during a task the other teams complete easily.  So, perhaps the ET curse will hold, just a week late.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 12:02:53 AM »
You two may have something . In the previews Bolo is seen not wanting to pay a Taxi driver ? I wonder if he goes to jail ? He can be a hot head .

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 01:26:54 PM »
I doubt the producers would let it go that far. or would they?

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 01:36:23 PM »
does anyone else remember way back to (i think) season 1 or 2 when one of the teams ended up in a part of a country that americans weren't welcome in? they forced them to turn off the cameras and the producers had to go rescue them!
maybe i'll do a little research and find out who it was...
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 08:53:00 PM »
does anyone else remember way back to (i think) season 1 or 2 when one of the teams ended up in a part of a country that americans weren't welcome in? they forced them to turn off the cameras and the producers had to go rescue them!
Best scenerio, Blue Hair ends up on the wrong side of the country & the producers leaves him there to ROT .

I remember this too drums ..why am I thinking that is TAR 3 or 4..two brothers , I think ?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 07:01:40 PM by puddin »

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 11:29:56 PM »
i remember it definitly being two guys, whether they were brothers or friends, i don't remember.
the amazing race websites aren't very helpful, i couldn't find anything about it.
Best scenerio, Blue Hair end up on the wrong side of the country & the producers leaves him their to ROT .

I remember this too drums ..why am I thinking that is TAR 3 or 4..two brothers , I think ?

lol on blue hair!!!!
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 05:19:59 PM »
Whell last week it was wrong b/c Lori and Bolo are still there, but maybe this was a one in a time thing, but anyways this week in EW Jon and Victoria were in the tv week preview and it said something like.  "Colin we love you now if you can give Jon the number to therepy it will be good" it was something like and i thought it was funny.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 02:05:14 AM »
Blue hair makes Colin look like a saint. What are they trying to draw attention away from themselves and remind us that there have been others that argue? Of course we all remember the couples that couldn't get along, but I have never seen anyone that attempted to hit their partner.

Best scenerio, Blue Hair ends up on the wrong side of the country & the producers leaves him there to ROT .
I think at this point we can only dream.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 10:16:44 AM »
I still think Colin and Christie are worse becuase Christy was not a saint and Victoria is actually nice, and down to earth, and Colin i think is worse Jon has not almost been put in jail for not paying a cab driver, adn Colin got mad every episode and sometimes would not even say good job to Christie (maybe because she did nothing) at least Jon cheers for Victoria and says good job!

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2004, 01:33:06 PM »
Okay I will give you that and the fact that bluehair was supportive during the hay rolling, but I never saw Colin attempt to hit Christie.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 03:41:07 PM »
You are right but, my aunt even said over the summer "he has to be abbusive to her" anout Colin and my aunt is like a real nice person so i am sure somthing happens off camera you can tell Colin has hit Christie, with his temper i dont believe he hasnt

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 06:12:53 PM »
okay, then I guess Colin is just better at controlling himself.  (#)

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 08:46:54 AM »
That wouldn't be the FireCop team (from TAR3, I think)?  Somewhere in North Africa, they got lost and were "arrested".  Not sure if they had to be rescued, but it was kind of a scary situation, nonetheless.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 11:01:54 AM »
Thanks rmax...I don't remember the outcome either and may go back to read the story..I'l let you all know :)_{}

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 04:11:51 PM »
It was in Morocco and was Andre and Damon and they came in 6th and Aaron and Arrianne were eliminated but the next leg they could never make up the lost time and were eliminated in Fez Germany.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 04:33:15 PM »
thanks never ......