Author Topic: MW RD2 Scores / RD 3 Quiz  (Read 5896 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW RD2 Scores / RD 3 Quiz
« on: November 29, 2004, 11:50:13 AM »
Round 3 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: Survivor
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Welcome to a traditional Viking village where Mediiia Whore wanted to smack Jonathan every time he was seen but also when he wasn't seen. One thousand bonus points to any player that can get him to act like a normal person for ten seconds. It's unpossible...

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (96 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/Mary Jean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo No one 
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo No one 
Which team is responsible for the episode title "Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science"? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Can't be determined Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo 
How do the teams get to Stockholm? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Boat Car Mule On Super Glebe's back! Plane Something not listed here Taxi Train 
Which team has the hardest time completing the detour? (57 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Can't be determined Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo 
Will Don and Mary Jean receive a penalty for the car mix up? (33 Minutes of Fame)  No, the shame is penalty enough Yes, those naughty old people 
How many bunching points will be on this leg? (36 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Which team arrives at the Detour first? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo No one 
Which team arrives at the Road Block first? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo No one 
How many guys complete the Road Block this week? (52 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Other than Jonathan who is the most annoying this week? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Can't be determined Don Freddy Gold Diiigger Gus Hayden Hera Jon Kendra Kris Kristy Lena Lori MaryJean Rebecca Victoria 
Does anyone make a funny Ikea joke in TAR forum before the next update? (40 Minutes of Fame)  No, Ikea isn't funny Yes, giggle 

Scores
realityfanforum (Public) 
Manager puddin
Password N/A
Number of Members 19
Average Total Score 1684
League Rank 11
Average Round Score 355
League Round Rank 16
Cumulative Scores

Elsa 2000 1
dameche 1950 2
TexanSurvivor 1912 3
Swanee 44 1864 4
Steffeny 1844 5
survivvor 1831 6
puddin 1831 7
avian03 1798 8
chapass 1797 9
x_kicks 1745 10
weecama 1709 11
nunee 1660 12
Survivor Maniac 1618 13
ADNAN 1557 14
tinampg96 1556 15
TechieLaura 1503 16
ysguy 1470 17
bmlemoyne 1361 18
swahili 1000 19
Round 2 Scores

x_kicks 542 1
puddin 528 2
nunee 511 3
Elsa 498 4
weecama 473 5
TexanSurvivor 462 6
survivvor 461 7
Swanee 44 446 8
dameche 431 9
chapass 424 10
Steffeny 398 11
avian03 373 12
Survivor Maniac 284 13
tinampg96 251 14
ADNAN 226 15
ysguy 165 16
TechieLaura 155 17
bmlemoyne 120 18
swahili 0 19

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW RD2 Scores / RD 3 Quiz
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 12:23:41 AM »
I'll go first . I haven't had to much time to think about this so mainly they are guesses  :\/

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (96 Minutes of Fame) Don/Mary Jean
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame) No
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame) Kris/Jon
Which team is responsible for the episode title "Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science"? (45 Minutes of Fame) Lori/Bolo
How do the teams get to Stockholm? (36 Minutes of Fame) Train
Which team has the hardest time completing the detour? (57 Minutes of Fame) Don/MaryJean
Will Don and Mary Jean receive a penalty for the car mix up? (33 Minutes of Fame) Yes, those naughty old people
How many bunching points will be on this leg? (36 Minutes of Fame) 2
Which team arrives at the Detour first? (44 Minutes of Fame) Kris/Jon
Which team arrives at the Road Block first? (44 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan/Victoria
How many guys complete the Road Block this week? (52 Minutes of Fame) 4
Other than Jonathan who is the most annoying this week? (42 Minutes of Fame) Can't be determined
Does anyone make a funny Ikea joke in TAR forum before the next update? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes, giggle

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 03:30:01 PM »
here are mine

Who is eliminated? (96 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No   
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)   Freddy/Kendra
Which team is responsible for the episode title "Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science"? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Lori/Bolo  
How do the teams get to Stockholm? (36 Minutes of Fame)   Car thsi may be taxi as we see J/V argueing in a car
Which team has the hardest time completing the detour? (57 Minutes of Fame)   Lori/Bolo 
Will Don and Mary Jean receive a penalty for the car mix up? (33 Minutes of Fame)  No, the shame is penalty enough
How many bunching points will be on this leg? (36 Minutes of Fame) 4   
Which team arrives at the Detour first? (44 Minutes of Fame)   HAyden/Aaron
Which team arrives at the Road Block first? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Freddy and Kendra
How many guys complete the Road Block this week? (52 Minutes of Fame)  4   
Other than Jonathan who is the most annoying this week? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Adam    
Does anyone make a funny Ikea joke in TAR forum before the next update? (40 Minutes of Fame)   Yes, giggle 

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 05:57:52 PM »
These are my picks...after changing them about a million times.

Who is eliminated? (96 Minutes of Fame)  Jonathan/Victoria
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No   
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)   Freddy/Kendra
Which team is responsible for the episode title "Counting Bears is Not Rocket Science"? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Lori/Bolo   
How do the teams get to Stockholm? (36 Minutes of Fame)   Car thsi may be taxi as we see J/V argueing in a car
Which team has the hardest time completing the detour? (57 Minutes of Fame)   Lori/Bolo 
Will Don and Mary Jean receive a penalty for the car mix up? (33 Minutes of Fame)  No, the shame is penalty enough
How many bunching points will be on this leg? (36 Minutes of Fame) 4   
Which team arrives at the Detour first? (44 Minutes of Fame)   HAyden/Aaron
Which team arrives at the Road Block first? (44 Minutes of Fame)  Freddy and Kendra
How many guys complete the Road Block this week? (52 Minutes of Fame)  4   
Other than Jonathan who is the most annoying this week? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Adam   
Does anyone make a funny Ikea joke in TAR forum before the next update? (40 Minutes of Fame)   Yes, giggle 
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 06:57:50 PM »
 :D Dont feel bad tina , I changed mine a million times . I cheat and play with two names so hopefully one does better than the other  :)*..Good Luck everyone..enjoy the show  ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 08:54:29 PM »
OH nooooooo they were on my team ..I hope they get sympathy points sigh

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 08:59:11 PM »
This freaking sucks.  I am better at the Survivor MW than TAR MW and thats not saying much. This just isn't my lucky year for these games. **0 Oh well.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 09:05:45 PM »
It's ok tina  .. its all for fun  *()*..now who goes next week ? hmmmm   8-)'

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 09:46:32 PM »
i hope jonathan goes, all by himself!! |:(  he is a dog butt!! B:)  the sisters should get sympathy points!! :':')  fast game!! 88))

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 10:29:34 PM »
Thats exactly what he is gammon ^:)^ LOL
 It's sorta early to speculate but, could next week be the first non-elim ? I hate those episodes ..grrrr

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 10:07:52 AM »
I had the sisters too.... But I cried when they lost she tried SOOOOO hard.   You could tell Phil was a littel sad.....over 100 bails unrolled! She is the woman!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2004, 01:38:33 PM »
They were my favorites Texan . By their looks at first I misjudged the sisters  , then when I saw the first episode i was like hey..they are pretty nice . sigh ,this season  such a disappointment so far however it was sweet though when Phil came to the sisters in the hayfield and told them that it was over , he was choked up . I love Phil ..he's so sexy .
What about Gus & Hera ? It looks like they have their act together ..I think they last a few more weeks ..whatever their problems were with each other in the beginning ..it looks like they are really bonding and this will be a great experience for them ..I really like them too .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004, 01:06:54 PM »
I just joined the Forum, and the TAR game Forum league.  I recognize a few names from the Realiiity forum (hi puddin and x_kicks!).  I'm in the middle of the pack (for now, I expect to drop after one of my teams got Philiminated.  Bye Lena/Kristy, you will be TAR heroes forever!)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2004, 01:53:07 PM »
Welcome rmax!!!!  **:)**  Glad you stopped by...hope you stick around.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2004, 02:03:14 PM »
rmax  ^:)^ woohoo...this is great ! Were so Happy to have you here!! Welcome Welcome Welcome  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 03:23:59 PM »
Zzzzzzzzz  ..no MW updates yet..this is frustrating ..grrr