Author Topic: Survivor Insider EP 11  (Read 2576 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor Insider EP 11
« on: November 27, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
Survivor Insider EP 11
As posted by DCReads56  (#)

Welcome to Survivor Insider!

I NEED A CHEAP FLIGHT TO BERMUDA (I'm not kidding - this is driving me nuts and taking up the time I could use for, uh..... transcribing clips).

Clips transcribed: Alinta Tribal Council, Scout Misses Home, Pillow Talk, Scout Tweaks Twila, and Ill-Fated Final Four.

Left to transcribe: Leann's Final Words, Leann: The Day After, Julie's Satisfied, and So Near, Yet So Far.

---------------
Alinta Tribal Council
Leann Voted Out
---------------

Leann (Votes Eliza): I’m really sorry that I have to make this vote. But Eliza, you have not contributed as much as some others and you got no game, girl. But I sure do like you and I’ll miss you around camp.

DC Notes: Sort of sounds like Eliza does not have Leann’s vote if she makes it to the Final Two.

Twila (Votes Leann): If this goes right, you and your partner’s history. I can’t take it no more. I lied to you and I apologize for that, but besides that, I’m tired of you and Ami running the show.

Julie (Votes Eliza): My vote’s for Eliza. This isn’t an easy vote but group consensus – everybody agreed. And major issues for lack of work ethic and initiation of work. You definitely showed the most growth out of everyone and you are like a little sister. See you on the other side.

Ami (Votes Eliza): Sorry Eliza, I had to stick with the team and I guess it’s your time to go.

DC Notes: She waits a long time before writing. She doesn’t take pleasure out of writing this vote like she normally does, and doesn’t decorate it with flowers and sunshine either.

Chris (Votes Lee Ann): Leann, nothing personal. Hopefully, this turns the tide. Have a good trip.

Eliza (Votes Leann): Leann, I’m voting for you tonight because I heard that you guys were conspiring to vote against me and if that’s not the case then I’m so sorry about this vote but I can’t have people conspiring against me. I want to stay here in this game. Sorry.

Scout (Votes LeAnn): Leann, you made an alliance with me at the beginning of the game and you’ve broken it. I like the hell out of ya, but next time, hook your wagon to your own star instead of somebody else’s.

---------------
Scout Misses Home
---------------

Description: Scout recounts her treasured experience chatting with her partner, Annie, before the Reward Challenge.

Scout (Confessional): The treemail – we brought treemail back – Twila and I brought treemail back to everybody and we read it (DAMN FANTASY LEAGUE). It was obvious that our memory of the game, and we thought people here, would be tested. So we sat around and tried to remember facts about people and where they’re from and their children’s names and their wives and husbands’ names and partners and dogs and horses.

But when we got to the challenge, what it actually was was a memory test on the challenges that we’ve had – who did what, when, how many. Which we of course had not reviewed.

The reward was to be an hour satellite linkup via E-Mail with our loved ones back home. Which seemed great. And then Jeff took us into a hut and showed us that we could have one minute. It was really beautiful because Twila went first. Sat down at the computer and it was a very moving moment because Twila can’t type and there was no way she could do E-Mail. Then Jeff pulled out that (NAME BRAND CENSORED BY CBS) that goes on a (NAME BRAND CENSORED BY CBS) and allows you to see and communicate instantaneously with your loved one. It was extremely moving for Twila because she didn’t have to type. For her to see her son.

We all just got really touched by that. And then we each one had the opportunity to sit down and talk to our loved one for a minute. Almost all of us I think were really moved to tears. It was very, very emotional (cries).

(Cut)

(Still crying) and I got the chance to see Annie then and I miss her so much. And then we came back out to do the challenge and it turned out to be the actual challenge events. We pretty much knew that Liza would win it. She’s pretty good at that kind of thing. I did pretty good.

(Cut)

Liza won the award challenge, which was to be an hour-long satellite linkup with her momma. And of course Jeff then showed his hand and in truth our loved ones had already arrived here in Vanuatu. Liza’s momma came running out and Jeff told us the reward was her mother would join our tribe for the day and the evening and be a part of us and have that incredible visit.

And of course then we were really all moved because the bigness of what we lost and then Jeff called out each of our loved ones and let us spend 3 or 4 or 5 minutes with our loved ones. That meant a lot to all of us.

(Cut)

The most motivating thing in this entire game is not a million dollars. The most motivating thing to me has been the vision I’ve had in my mind of Annie running out of the bushes and running into my arms. That she would have the chance to come to Vanuatu and I would have the chance to see her. I would have loved to have her in camp and everyone would have loved it because she is so fun.

(Cut)

I was already just weeping, knowing that she was coming. She came running with her arms out like I knew she would and this grin on her face and her ice-blue eyes. Oh, we just hugged and we hugged and we kissed and we hugged and we cried and we talked as fast as we can, and could, and we hugged some more and I smelled her. She just smelled so good. I never wanted to let go. And I promised her that I will – I told her – I told Annie – I would never, ever again leave her side. And that’s a fact. I don’t have to. I have no boss that makes me. I’m in charge of my own life. I will be by Annie’s side and that’s a fact.

---------------
Pillow Talk
---------------

Description: One dark and tense night, the other women confront Scout and Twila about their possible defection.

Leann: Ami and I needed to talk to Scout and Twila to figure out what’s going on, because the things we heard from Chris was Scout and Twila kind of defected. So that makes me very nervous. Nothing’s set in stone.

Twila: Are the other girls coming to bed or are they going to stay up?

Leann: We’re getting warm???? Scout, ?????

Scout: We all talked strategy. I didn’t understand what was so –

Leann: Because the implication was that you were talking strategy with Chad and Chris.

Scout: Chad came up to me and Twila on the beach and pleaded for his life in the tribe. Twila was there - I said to him “thank you for sharing.”

Leann: ??? But they don’t fit well with me. But I’m not sure if I’m even considering that’s the truth at this point.

---------------
Twila Tweaks Scout
---------------

Description: Furious, Scout and Twila get real about the women’s alliance and who betrayed whom. Apparently, both are fed up.

Twila (Confessional): Scout was trying to cover her own act last night, and she was trying to make sure she took me down with her. When she started implicating me in all this stuff, that pissed me off. Yeah, she’s starting to get on my nerves.

Twila: My problem with you, Scout, is I tried to tell you that that plan wouldn’t work, and you didn’t listen. It’s your way or no way. I tried to tell you that Ami wasn’t stupid. She’s a lesbian but dudn’t need a man for nothin’. So why the hell would you think she’d go along with anything like that? It didn’t make no sense. Now you screwed up! And I vouched for you. That’s what makes me so mad – that I kept vouching for you, Scout.

Scout: Let me tell you what we talked about for you to remember. I’m the one that sat out in the fire while you three of you sat in there, remember? And then I begged the three of you, “Somebody please help me.” And I went and sat up at the fire all night while ya’ll did nothing!

Twila: Now wait a minute –

Scout: - Let me finish.

Twila: Before you crucify me, I had a (beep) headache that night. That’s the one reason I didn’t stand by your side!

Scout: I know that!

Twila: And don’t blame that off on me!

Scout: I’m not blaming you. I’m telling you my situation. At that point, that’s when I really thought, “You know what? Those guys would be helpful.” Keeping them around for another round.

Scout (Confessional): Twila’s furious, and Twila’s the one that after we make this move. If we get Ami out, then we can go to the Final Four with two guys. That was her idea. And I’ll tell everybody if she keeps tweaking me.

Twila: I don’t give a damn but you’re going to have to help me out here, because I don’t know what to do.

Twila (Confessional): I told Scout that we needed to do some damage control because both our heads are on the chopping block now and I ain’t freaking appreciating it. God, it just pisses me off. It’s all about Scout. All about what Scout wants and how she wants to do it and I am just sick of it. Period.

---------------
Ill-Fated Final Four
---------------

Description: With only nine days left on the island, Ami, Leann, Twila and Julie reaffirm their alliance to make it to the Final Four. Of course, this is shortly before Leann is ousted.

(Ami is holding a makeshift calendar)

Ami: Yay! It’s nine days left!

Eliza: Ami, you have to cross of ‘10’.

Ami: It feels so good to X one off! I’m pretty happy about this. We’ve only got nine days left, and godspeed!

(Ami, Leann, Twila, and Julie are sitting together)

Ami: So, are all of us making a promise to each other?

Leann: Yeah. I think that – I already did. I haven’t, but –

Ami: I just want to make sure we’re all sure.

Leann: Yeah.

Twila; And I told them I was with them 100%, and you’re the one they want to pull into the Final Four, I’m ....

Ami: We’re all agreeing on this?

Julie: We’re all agreeing.

Leann: I’m agreeing.

Twila: I agree. I understand.

Ami: That’s a relief!

(They all pile their hands in the middle)

Ami: All right. On four.

Twila: On four.

Julie: I am completely solid in the Final Four alliance of Ami, Twila, Leann, and myself. If it all works out, and it should, then I’m definitely going to be loyal to them.

Edited by: DCReads56 at: 11/29/04 10:25 pm
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 11:09:48 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor Insider EP 11
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 08:38:10 PM »
I loved Twilas vote
Twila (Votes Leann): If this goes right, you and your partner’s history. I can’t take it no more. I lied to you and I apologize for that, but besides that, I’m tired of you and Ami running the show. 

interesting what LeAnn had to say about Eliza...hmmm

Leann (Votes Eliza): I’m really sorry that I have to make this vote. But Eliza, you have not contributed as much as some others and you got no game, girl. But I sure do like you and I’ll miss you around camp.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Survivor Insider EP 11
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 02:45:36 PM »
I thougth Leann's was funny ~ you go not game....but Eliza saved their alliance un the first TC and then Leann's game was to tell people she did not  have a final 4 with them.  :(*8