Author Topic: Snewsers & Sera's Clue for EP12  (Read 3578 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Snewsers & Sera's Clue for EP12
« on: November 27, 2004, 12:27:12 PM »
OK..Sera started a topic @ Chatters

Seraphaem
The Ghost With The Most
Man Of Mystery
I'm not Seraphaem. Really.
Once you go pale,
it never gets stale.
You can trust me
King of the Spoliers
(11/24/04 8:02 pm)
ezSupporter

EP.12 Boot Spoiler - "The Alien Revolt"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now the eve of Thanksgiving and I have much to be thankful for, hence the package left on my doorstep before I left to visit my relatives.

I had finished packing for my annual trip when I noticed a greenish light eminating from underneath the front door of my apartment. Of course strange occurances such as this aren't beyond the norm living in the Big Apple, yet I had to investigate.

I looked out my peephole to make sure it wasn't a thief casing out my humble abode, but all I could see was an odd pulsating light just below my view. I opened the door slowly. Without warning a small, green metallic box had fallen into the doorway. I peeked up and down the hallway but saw no visible entity.

I picked up this illuminated box, slammed my door shut and observed it closely. It had an audible hum, atiny red button on its side and a weird symbol on its front which looked very much like a constellation.

I was debating whether to bring it with me on my trip, but I knew deep down that if Homeland Security had found this in my luggage it would be confiscated and I would spend my weekend in a dark room as flashlights invaded every open orifice. I decided to push the little red button.

The hum grew louder as this box seemed to shape-shift before my eyes, then it became oblong and out fell a DVD and this odd photo ...

I popped the DVD into my desktop and it began to play ... there were scenes of what seemed to be a revolt, and this alien figure seemed to be in charge. The other aliens had gathered around this new leader as the old leader, a female warrior, was annihilated by surprise. They stood around the body of their former leader and began to chant in their native tongue ...

"Ammieeee! Ammieeee! Ammieeee!"

Now I normally would've posted this in the Legion forum but considering the obvious extraterrestrial source I just knew this was legit. In short, Ami Cusack is the 100% boot for EP.12

Happy Thanksgiving!

Seraphaem

On page 2 of that topic , Snewser left a picture
Snewser
I am Seraphaem.
(11/27/04 12:37 am)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 09:27:10 AM by puddin »

Riverrat

Re: Snewsers Clue for EP12
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 09:30:06 PM »
 :()()

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 10:55:09 PM »
Eliza's eyes looks like the incredible hulks when he's about to change (the old tv series, not the movie). Maybe she's about to get mad!!! OR maybe she already WAS mad and that's why they want to vote her off!!!!

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 01:39:13 AM »
 :()() I like the fact that Eliza drew a picture, just like Ami does. :()()
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 12:56:55 PM »
 :()() check out the eyes on the voting urn  ?:)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2004, 01:19:06 PM »
 :)*
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Snewsers & Sera's Clue for EP12
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 09:29:12 AM »
Sera's latest movie Survivor: The Prisoner   :()() Good lord ,  I never laughed so hard in my life  :()()
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 09:37:13 AM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Snewsers & Sera's Clue for EP12
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 10:11:56 AM »
I was just going to link Sera's new film, but you beat me to it.  So I guess this film answers a bunch of questions, eh?