Author Topic: SP EP13 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation  (Read 24939 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: SP EP13 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2004, 10:40:19 PM »

Vidcap from survivorphoenix

Chris ? Scout ? Twila on the left..we know its Jules on the right  :)_{}

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2004, 12:00:01 AM »
It would be interesting if Scout teamed up with Jules and they were F2.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Riverrat

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2004, 06:34:52 AM »
I bet it's Scout, Twila, Eliza or Chris.  :()()  Ok it looks like Scout to me but it could be anyone with all that garb on. It would make sense that if it is RC trip and Julie won she would take Eliza. It also may be a strategic move and she would pick whoever she thinks is in charge, Scout or Chris. I don't think it will change anything regardless. Somehow I just can't see them spending another night away at this point in the game. Maybe next week when there are two left they would spend the final night with the spirits.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2004, 09:33:23 AM »
okay I have been ownderign why everyone thinks it is julie on the right....I think it is Chris on the right.  THe other one I think is eliza.  I can see eliza winning and taking chris since he helped save her.  Or ti may be Jlie on the left.

Things to think about none of them have long sleeves ~ to the jackets where given as part of the reward.   Also the person on the right is much taller thent he others.....do we have a pic of the last 5 to see  hieght differences ~ this is why I am thinking Chris and Eliza

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2004, 11:14:01 AM »
thanks to survivorfever
Episode 13  CBS  Press  Release

AN EMOTIONAL OUTBURST ALIENATES ONE CASTAWAY AND JEOPARDIZES THEIR CHANCES OF MAKING IT TO THE FINAL FOUR, ON "SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE," THURSDAY, DEC. 9

"Eruptions of Volcanic Magnitude!" -- One castaway alienates theirself and jeopardizes a position in the Final Four after a disturbing outburst, on SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE, Thursday, Dec. 9 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Meantime, tempers flare when one tribe member refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.  Two survivors are caught talking strategy by a fellow tribe mate, which then erupts into an altercation that makes everyone realize all that is at stake.  One tribe member, working both sides of a divided camp, makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council.  Which way will the tribe member vote?  And, who will be the Final Four?

And, the fourteenth member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2004, 11:28:49 AM »
For What It's Worth , my picks~

RC~Julie

IC~ Chris ? Eliza ? still flipping here ?

Boot~ Julie
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 10:32:24 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2004, 02:03:32 PM »
yep me to but, can you tell me what to pick to get fantasy points?  :\/ I figure Julie will net me more points than Scount even if she gets booted. Hard to say at this point. If I can hang in the top fifty or even 100 until Sunday---- ^:)^

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2004, 02:28:12 PM »
Julie only has ONE real friend on the island, she would take him.

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2004, 03:40:16 PM »
FWIW.....Lets think about if Chris didn't win IC. Humm, he would get booted, plain and simple he is the biggest threat physically in this game now. Twila and Jules would put him out in a heart beat if he was vulnerable, possible Scout, if Twila asked her too. Plus, the whole comment on the IC run, the only way its possible is for Chris to win the next 2, but that is just my humble opinion, take it for what you deem its worth.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2004, 04:22:51 PM »
^^^I agree with you, tinampg.  Chris is the expendable one at this point of the game and a big threat, too.  He's gonna have to capture the IN in order to stay.

As far as points for the Fantasy league,Riverrat, if Jules wins RC that's 20 pts.  If she's booted that's -25 points, so she'd net you minus 5.  Scout could at least be zero!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2004, 05:12:39 PM »
why is everyone saying that chris is the threat. if i'm in the final five i'm breaking up twila and scout so that they can't force a tie in the final four. i'd vote off twila and take scout to the final three, knowing that she would be hopeless and me and whoever is with me would be automatic final two.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2004, 08:35:21 PM »
Julie only has ONE real friend on the island, she would take him.
knowsalittle  :D..your awesome ..
FYI ~ knowsalittle pmed me and confirmed Julie for the next boot  :D

Posted by: tinampg96 

FWIW.....Lets think about if Chris didn't win IC. Humm, he would get booted, plain and simple he is the biggest threat physically in this game now. Twila and Jules would put him out in a heart beat if he was vulnerable, possible Scout, if Twila asked her too. Plus, the whole comment on the IC run, the only way its possible is for Chris to win the next 2, but that is just my humble opinion, take it for what you deem its worth.

Thats why I'm leaning towards Chris but on a side note..Eliza really has no friends either besides maybe Jules..and if its a Q&A Eliza should rule this challenge ?
Posted on: Today at 05:22:51 PMPosted by: Magiiila 

^^^I agree with you, tinampg.  Chris is the expendable one at this point of the game and a big threat, too.  He's gonna have to capture the IN in order to stay.

As far as points for the Fantasy league,Riverrat, if Jules wins RC that's 20 pts.  If she's booted that's -25 points, so she'd net you minus 5.  Scout could at least be zero!

but if she sleeps away thats 40 points? Its almost a sure thing , Julie wins RC ..I beleive its a night away so its still plus points and lately shes been reading the treemail   :\/
I would go with Jules and take the risk..what points could Scout get ? notta  :)*

Posted by: drumstyx47 

why is everyone saying that chris is the threat. if i'm in the final five i'm breaking up twila and scout so that they can't force a tie in the final four. i'd vote off twila and take scout to the final three, knowing that she would be hopeless and me and whoever is with me would be automatic final two.
Thats right drums  ;) Scout / Eliza/ Chris final 3

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2004, 08:36:27 PM »
I think Chris is a threat, because he is capable of winning IC's and he could capture the majority of the votes if he goes against anyone except Jules.

Jules is in the best spot, she can play both sides. She just has to place enough doubt in one side.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2004, 08:49:46 PM »
Are we sick of seeing Eliza getting the swing vote edit everyweek only to turn around and do pretty much whatever Chris tells her to at TC ?
Anyway ..I'm so excited about tomorrow night and Sunday that I can't think straight .Are you going to be here with me Sunday night chakeeta? huh huh please ?? :-*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2004, 02:44:39 AM »
Anyway ..I'm so excited about tomorrow night and Sunday that I can't think straight .Are you going to be here with me Sunday night chakeeta? huh huh please ?? :-*

puddin, are you flirting with me?   ?:)   :-*  ;)  :)* I don't even know where I am going to be tomorrow night, much less Sunday. I might be going to some Survivor party. If I do go and I get a chance to sneak away to a computer, I will grab a bowl of popcorn and talk with ya.  :-*

I feel the excitement in the air. Here we go!  **:)**  I am getting so anxious, I might loose bladder control.

Eliza is doing what she needs to do to get further. You can't be to upset at Eliza, Chris had to have Twila tell him what he needed to do.

Riverrat

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2004, 09:10:45 AM »
I knew something was bothering me about the two pics of Jeffy standing by the names. He has on a blue shirt in one and brown shirt in the other. Is CBS screwinf with colrs again??

I think maybe Julie being booted will possibly get her first questioned at TC. Maybe?  It does look like they are out at night but I don't know if I trust that. I don't ever remember two over nighters back to back.

hummm I think if i were Chris and had the power to do it I would take Twila and Scout in final three. Eliza is gonna win if he takes her. JMO I think he will only get Twilas vote if she is in the final three. If he  chooses Eliza over her, hell hath no fury.  >:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2004, 11:41:28 AM »
of course I'm flirting with you chakeeta ;;) . Have fun at the party and don't worry about me..someone will keep me company ..OHHH ROBBB  :-* :-*

River..I saw those shirt colors change on Jeffy too..MB is screwing with us , maybe we do have the challenges mixed up ..thats what tina and I originally thought .

« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 06:41:38 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2004, 12:14:27 PM »
I hope Eliza wins the whole damn thing! She could be the first to break the curse of winning the car and the money.  **:)** GO ELIZA!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 12:36:36 PM by chakeeta33 »