Author Topic: SP EP13 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation  (Read 24952 times)

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
Re: SP EP13 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2004, 10:18:22 AM »
In the picture of Eliza & julie sitting with the caption "Survivor Week", Eliza has a bandage type thingie on her right hand...maybe, if she is there in the picture, she's the one who gets burnt by lava!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2004, 12:12:24 PM »
 :D Swanee you just won't give up untill someone gets burnt by lava ! I love it .
I saw that bandage on her hand , my first thought was that a piggy bit her  :()().
Anyway I'm with tina ..3 people in that vidcap , I say its Scout , Julie & Chris  8-)'

Bandage on Eliza's hand

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2004, 12:19:27 PM »
I could be wrong but, it looks like Twila ? takes a big fall  **:)** Yep...I'd recognize those boobies anywhere :)*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2004, 01:24:26 PM »
 :)* you said boobies!

The only person I could see winning this challenge is Chris.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline bama_chevygal

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2004, 01:31:01 PM »
In the animated vidcap, is it possible that its Chris and Scout there, with Chris helping Scout stand up after climbing up there?  ?:)?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2004, 01:36:27 PM »
Yep, that's where they form their alliance to go to the end together.  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2004, 07:12:42 PM »
A better picture posted by Volcanic Glass shows that its Scout and or Twila & Julie ..not 3 people at the Volcano on reward ,they are holding lanterns ..

More on the Volcano here Vanautu Volcanos

« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 11:53:13 AM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2004, 08:07:19 AM »
I'm glad i'm not the only one that can't see three people. Also it looks more like Scout than Julie to me. Things that are made animated move faster but, notice the person on the left limp as they step back.

On another note this whole week just has me pulling my hair. Snewser has Julie being booted this week but CBS says that an altercation with a tribemate ruins the chance for one person to make the final four. The altercation is Eliza and Twila right. So now is this just more CBS BS or does Twila or Eliza get booted? As usual the altercation may not be as bad as CBS is playing it up to be although it looked pretty heated to me. Chit, after 30 some odd days of other people lying and swearing on stuff I would probably throw a Twila fit to.  Something about this weeks editing and the spoilers just doesn't click.  :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2004, 10:44:34 AM »
Are you familiar with Dark Rivers , River ? ( are you related  ;D ?) Anyway he is as big a Spoiler King as Snewser & Sera are ..this is what he posted at in a topic about Snewsers clue that was left at Sucks  ;)ChatterEZBoaerd 

DarkRivers
Administrator
I am Mr. Slippery.
I am Griftd.
I am Snewser.
I am Seraphaem.
Phoenix Marathon Man
One sick bastard
P.B. Moneybags
(12/3/04 5:32 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Curious
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 No, it's all about the title of his post.

Julie's the 5th place finisher.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2004, 11:48:20 AM »
or maybe Eliza is the one that gets booted after the altercation with Twila. Chris should be just as poison to the jury as Twila. Would be interesting to see who is the most poison. I think even the MHL would vote for Chris after Twila messed up her little play house. Sarge would vote for Twila if he knows Chris voted him off and lied like he did. Anyway, if Chris does go on an immunity run i would vote Eliza off first because she may not be that easy to beat.

What we think we know ..Julie wins RC ..she either choose's someone to take to the Volcano reward ..perhaps Scout or the second place winner gets to go too.. Twila ?
Chris wins IC or maybe not ? Could it be that Eliza wins ? I'm not all that convinced that Chris wins this ..Eliza would do well in a memory challenge so I'm not all that convince of who wins..yeah Jeff said that someone goes on a imunnity run but, he says alot of things . And of course we are 100% sure of the Julie boot this week its logical and it seems Snewser and DarkRivers pretty much agree .
Immunity Challenge  Speculation

Vanuatan Folklore?
A competition involving a storytelling and "scavenger hunt".  Survivors listen to a cultural story about Vanuatan traditions, myths, and superstitions told by Jeff Probst.  They then scramble around the jungle to stations and answer questions from the story.  Correct answers earn them an item from that station which they then bring back to their post.  First person to get all items onto their post or post area returns to the center of the circle and wins IC.

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2004, 12:12:33 PM »
Ok, new stuff.....The RC is the Q/A which Julie wins. The IC is the Uber Challenge, in which Chris wins. The volcano pic is nothing but a through off, seriously after thinking about it, why would MB take people near an active volcano for a reward? Plus they already did the volcano thing for a RC, a dormant one. Now as for the blow-up, I personally think Julie and Twila get into it at first and then Eliza becomes involved, which is where Julie f***s up because that just makes her more of a target. As for who is standing by the volcano, my opinion on that keeps changing. I still think Chris  and Eliza are in the pic, but I am no longer sure about Julie. I do not think Scout would be stupid enough to get that close knowing she can't move away quickly enough if need be.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2004, 12:14:10 PM »
Sera puts microphone to mouth and states in booming Biblical voice:

"Behold! The final hour is nigh, and those of strong faith shall bear witness to the greatness of her coming!"

"And I stood upon the sand of the Vanuatu sea, and saw a beast with two heads rise up out of the sea. The first head was aged and bearing an indian head-dress. The second head was that of a male, and the number two emblazoned on his forehead."

"And I witnessed the seven angels who were banished from Heaven and had been chosen to decide which of the heads would die, and which would survive and repent. The dark Seraph, head of the angels, came forth and opened the seal of the holy urn. The name of blasphemy has been called to the male as the female had become redeemed and entered Heaven with great riches."

- The Book of Legion, 6:66

Seraphaem

I can't believe I missed this - "A Native American, Berry is from the Maliseet tribe and is a member of the East Carolina Native American Organization."

I really don't believe that Julie will win this thing, but I'm pondering this...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2004, 12:26:42 PM »
Ok, new stuff.....The RC is the Q/A which Julie wins. The IC is the Uber Challenge, in which Chris wins.
Have you saucers landed tina? seriously...I know that you know something  ;) Is this Spec or 100% correct  :)X

I can't believe I missed this - "A Native American, Berry is from the Maliseet tribe and is a member of the East Carolina Native American Organization."

I really don't believe that Julie will win this thing, but I'm pondering this...
:D..I wish that Snewser would just post his pick already ..

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2004, 12:56:09 PM »
Nothing is 100%. :P But after last week, being told everything and it being absolutely correct, I am willing to believe its 99.975%. ;)
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2004, 01:11:48 PM »
Thanks tina  ;) ..I'll put together some vidcaps later ... :D

Riverrat

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2004, 03:15:42 PM »
Dark Rivers is the dark side of Riverrat  :()()  Ok who wants to take bets on who is in that pic??  :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2004, 03:41:07 PM »
river  :D
 LOL

Julie on the right & someone..

(vidcaps from MessHall)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 12:50:05 AM by puddin »

Offline Catmando

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2004, 04:57:48 PM »
Quote:
Ok, new stuff.....The RC is the Q/A which Julie wins. The IC is the Uber Challenge, in which Chris wins.

I wonder about this...I don't know which challenge is which...but I think the Uber Challenge does not go to Chris, as in each leg one player is eliminated.  Only two players can do the beam and break the tiles...it shows Jules w/a sling shot so she makes it...and it shows someone w/breasts...I think someone here said those were Twila's, lol...falling from the beam...so she has to climb back up.  If this is the challenge Jules won, then it is most likely the RC. 

Nor do I see Scout winning the Q&A, as she can't run.  I most certainly hope that the Sera comment is not implying the the final two are Chris (whom I am certain makes the final two) and Scout...that would really suck.  Since Scout has the ranch & Native American connection...that was who I thought of first.  I think that Jules is out next...Gameboard picked Twila as the winner a couple of weeks ago...but I don't see how she could win Jury vote right now...but then again, I am never sure how top spoilers like Snews, Sera, etc. pick the winner as it is announced live...although I can see them being able to pick the final two.  I will admit I am fairly new to the boards and don't know if they ever miss or not though.  Kat

Offline Catmando

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2004, 05:02:56 PM »
Just one more thought to Amikino's post:  Sera states "The first head was aged and bearing an indian head-dress. "  Even though Berry is Native American, she does not have an "aged" face or head.  It must be refering to one of the older women...the question is "does Twilla have any connections to headdresses?"  I recall her wearing a cowboy-type hat in the promo pics, but does it have a feather in the hatband?  K

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2004, 06:22:42 PM »
  I will admit I am fairly new to the boards and don't know if they ever miss or not though.  Kat
Wow Catmando   :o are you really new to this..? you have great insights ..Welcome to the forum.. :)_{}

I wonder about this...I don't know which challenge is which...but I think the Uber Challenge does not go to Chris, as in each leg one player is eliminated.  Only two players can do the beam and break the tiles...it shows Jules w/a sling shot so she makes it...and it shows someone w/breasts...I think someone here said those were Twila's, lol...falling from the beam...so she has to climb back up.  If this is the challenge Jules won, then it is most likely the RC. 

Details from Survivor Fever
'Redemption' Challenge - More Details
Has 5 'stages'

- Stage #1 has 5 lanes thru the mud crawl...only first 4 to finish crawl advance to stage #2.

- Stage #2 has 4 pigs to catch "Pig Sty-10 piglets, 4 marked for catching, rest are decoys" . So each of the 4 contestants at this point has to catch 1 pig. Only first 3 to get a pig into pig pen advance to stage #3.

Eliza w Twila carrying a pig behind her

-

Chris gets a pig

Stage #3 has 3 puzzle poles (5ft tall) to assemble tiki puzzles composed of 5-6 pieces. Only first 2 to finish advance to stage #4.

- Stage #4 has a 10' ladder climb to 2 balance beams (5 inches wide) over a 30'x60' cargo net. Both competitors advance to stage #5.

Julie & Twila

Twila falls to the net ?

- Stage #5 has 2 shooting tables each with high powered slingshots and ammo. Targets are 2 towers holding 3 tiles, counterweighted pulley system raises fire to to wok atop tower.
Julie lights her fire?

- Winner is first person (of remaining two contestants) to light wok.

Julie wins ..Twila second ?? or Twila wins Julie is second ?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 06:36:57 PM by puddin »

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2004, 09:04:44 PM »
Thats it, I give up. I am going with what I was told and if I am wrong, oh well. :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2004, 09:16:59 PM »
I'm not saying your wrong tina . What if this is the IC and Twila wins ? Although I really do think that looks like Julie & or Twila at the Volcano ..what did you hear ? Maybe if we had more details ? Im on msm  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2004, 10:03:40 PM »
Some odd photos

Where did the hammock come from?

This looks to odd to be the IN ? or is it? I dont think so.. ?:)?

If you could see the video..Twila doesn't fall she is done with the beam challenge and jumps down to the net ..

This one really bugs me.......who is that? I see two urns or jars to the right  ..our Rob sees a fire?

?

?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 11:11:12 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2004, 11:42:24 PM »
There is no way that is the IN, because it is hanging on Scout's name. If there is one thing we are all in agreement on, it is that Scout does not win immunity.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2004, 04:30:35 PM »
I think they have to collect stuff and hang it on the necklace ..something..LOL I know , it could never be that Scout would win ..

eyemail