Author Topic: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues  (Read 27511 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2004, 04:55:59 PM »
New vidcaps thanks to  Survivor Fever
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp_ep12.html
I told you that I saw a car  ^:)^

Voice Over

VO:  Only 3 Survivor episodes left.
Chris:  I'm living with 5 wildcats right now.
VO:  An unlikely alliance...
Twila:  This game is wacky.
VO:  ...puts Ami and Julie on the defense.
Ami:  I'm gonna compete with all my heart now.
VO:  Plus...
JP:  Go!
VO:  One of the biggest rewards in Survivor history.
JP:  Worth playing for?
Tribe:  Yeah.  Yes!
VO:  Winning is critical.  Immunity is essential.
Ami:  You and me girl, you and me.
VO:  Don't you dare miss this Tribal Council.
Chris: It's gonna be good.
Scout:  Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Challenge
run to water
swim to balance beams
climb on balance beams
cross balance beams to platform
dive off platform and swim toward floats
dive deep to retrieve flags from wire anchored to bottom
return to beach through all the obstacles
place flag on pole
Repeat 2 more times.

OMG..look at this face  :()()

cont below.....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 06:37:05 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2004, 05:17:12 PM »
Ami slips

Ami

Scout

Ami

Eliza

Chris & Jules

Ami:  You and me girl, you and me.

What's the story with this picture ? I still say Scout looks clean ..unless the water challenge helped her to dunk her head and her greasy hair got somewhat washed ?

Meow....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2004, 05:25:31 PM »
eyemail

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2004, 05:38:21 PM »
I don't think that Julie & Chris are as close as we think..sure she was Chris's secret agent but...isn't she going to be pissed this week that Chris didn't let her in on the vote at TC..she was as shocked as
Ami & LeAnn were ..perhaps shes the one that accousts someone for breaking a pact ..that someone being Chris . If not then its most likely Ami going after Twila but..I can't see Ami losing her cool like that ?

Awesome find drums  :)().. :-*

In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward.  This time we have 6.  So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.

a little survivor history:
borneo- no car rewarded
australia- Pontiac Aztek rewarded to colby in a "survivor pentathalon" (5 survivors remaining)
africa- Chevy Avalanche rewarded to lex in a word search (5 survivors remaining)
marquesas- Saturn VUE rewarded to sean in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
thailand- Chevy Trailblazer rewarded to ted in "letter hunt" (5 survivors remaining)
amazon- Saturn ION rewarded to matthew in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
pearl islands- GMC ENVOY XUV rewarded to burton in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
all-stars- Chevy Colorado rewarded to boston rob in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)

so...
-all car challenges have been with only five contestants remaining
-men have won every car challenge
-no car challenge winner has been named sole survivor
-3 car winners (colby, matthew, boston rob) were runners up in the final vote, while 3 others (sean, ted, burton) were voted off that same episode

just some facts i found interesting....ok.....bye

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2004, 07:02:52 PM »
another mystery to solve ..pointed out by MissRabbit @ MessHall Why is Eliza holding what appears to be a CHEVY keychain? The car is a Pontiac but is made by Chevy ? could it be a part of the treemail ?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 09:11:06 PM »
Ok, my hubby knows everything about cars, and he says the car in the picture is a Pontiac G6 (almost positive).  Chevy and Pontiac are both owned by GM, but are entirely different divisions & never the twain shall meet.  That red thing Eliza is holding has to be from something else, like puddin says....perhaps treemail.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 10:29:23 PM »
 :D My boyfriend who is a car man too Swanee  assures me that a Pontiac would not have a chevy keychain and he said that the car in the vidcap is the G9 whateverfrom the CBS fantasy giveaway  ..it may just be a rock or something that Eliza painted ..who knows . Case closed .lol

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2004, 10:33:50 PM »
Rudy: In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward. This time we have 6. So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.
Drumstyx: a little survivor history:
-all car challenges have been with only five contestants remaining
-men have won every car challenge
-no car challenge winner has been named sole survivor
-3 car winners (colby, matthew, boston rob) were runners up in the final vote, while 3 others (sean, ted, burton) were voted off that same episode
just some facts i found interesting....ok.....bye
WoW Drums...thanks bunches for finding all that! I was going to do it, but you saved me some time!  (#)
Good to see ya posting, Refaforu tribematey!  :)_{}

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2004, 12:26:09 AM »
Interesting pic of Ami, Jules, and Eliza. If they are going for treemail, what else do they talk about? ?:)?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2004, 12:54:10 AM »
 Ami says " You and me girl, you and me." at least that's what I heard in the promo ..since Ami is still in Jules yellow tank top that she wore to TC , and Jules in Ami's ..I think this may be the morning after TC and maybe that thing is a part of treemail or just a rock that Eliza painted ? ?:)?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2004, 01:07:04 AM »
I bet Ami does say that to Jules. Meaning they have to stick together and work on getting two others on their side. I hope they don't double team like Ami and Leann.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2004, 05:52:56 AM »
Another good find ..nice going amikino  :)() althugh Eliza appears to be in the lead I'm not all that convinced that she wins this . Sure the vidcaps makes it seem like she's in the lead but, where is Twila ? We barely see any pics of her ...are we being mislead ? Scout looks clean to me too , if Twila  wins the spa trip whatever she would probably take Scout or Chris , neither have won a RC yet ? Just a thought .. who would have known that Twila could have held on to the pole that long to win the IC a few weeks ago ? .

This was the Reward Challenge from Pearl Islands:

REWARD CHALLENGE: WATER OBSTACLE COURSE

As the tribe convened for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst explained that they would compete in teams of three. Starting from a platform in the water, the first team member would traverse a balance beam, then dive into the water in order to retrieve paddles tied to floating boxes. Both players would then untie three barrels from an underwater cable and proceed to a ladder, where the last paddle would be tied. All three players in the team would then jump into the water and proceed to the beach to retrieve their designated boat. The team would then race the boat to the water and paddle back to the first floating platform. The first team to touch the platform would win. The tribe was excited when they learned that the reward was a night at a spa in which the winning team members would get to enjoy a refreshing shower and massages, followed by a full dinner and a comfortable night's sleep in a real bed.

The team of Darrah, Lill and Jon took the lead, with Darrah making quick work of the first paddle. Sandra had trouble with the first paddle, setting her team even further behind. By the time Darrah, Lill and Jon made it to shore, they owned a large lead. They needed that lead, as it took a long time for them to get the boat into the water, which set up a closer race. But it was too little too late as Darrah, Lill and Jon reached the platform first and took home the most generous reward.

I don't know if the RC for Vanuatu will play in teams, but I was trying to remember the episode when there were six players left and three of them went on a spa reward. This is it! If such a thing were to occur for this episode, it would be a great time to split everyone up and give them a chance to scheme in separate groups. So if say, Ami were to win this RC, she could take two of the "four" and work on them and try to get them on her side again. Regardless, if one of The Four wins and takes another of The Four, then that leaves Ami, Julie, and whoever is left. Ami and Julie could work away at them. This is all supposition. I don't even know if someone gets to take anyone. But others have pointed out that Ami and Scout look somewhat cleaner than normal. What if Ami won and took Scout? Also, don't forget that Seraphaem doesn't want to ruin the spirit of "the spoiling discussion" and while he may make a prediction now, he may have a different prediction on Thursday.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 06:16:38 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2004, 05:56:10 AM »
The Aliens have landed  ?:)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 06:02:45 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2004, 06:51:18 AM »
FWIW ..Ruday and I play a S9 game called Fantasy Survivor ..here is one of the Questions

The first Survivor trivia segment during this week’s episode will flash back to which season of Survivor? (35 points)  ?:)?   Does the Webmaster know something that we don't? Could it be a seperate IC /Trivia Q&A  ? The show is scheduled for 3 days..hmmmm maybe my Chris being shaved / cleaned up is right afterall if he wins the RC /spa/Car  :\/ and thats why we see no IC Vidcaps ?

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2004, 12:15:43 PM »
Doesn't Pringles always have a "flashback" of a "great survivor moment" that is probably what it is, nothing more.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2004, 01:18:32 PM »
Yep your right knowsalittle ..  DUH to me  :)* I just can't figure out how they will stretch out one challenge over three days  ?:)? It must be some spa trip ..I'm still wondering if there isnt a lamo Q&A IC ?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2004, 10:57:35 PM »
Allow me to post a decent pic of eliza...she looks good with her hair down. :-*

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2004, 02:04:39 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone posted about this, but tv guide ran a tiny article about the "toughest challenge ever", this week's reward challenge. it is this seasons second-chance challenge and goes as follows:

STEP ONE- CRAWL THROUGH THE MUD- the 18-member "Dream Team" used to test the challenges thought that the first mud crawl was too easy. So truckloads of dirt wre brought in to make the mud, um, muddier. and verticle sticks were added for a deeper slither in the muck.

STEP TWO- GRAB A PIG- borrowed from local residents, the pigs were marked so they could be returned to their rightful owners after taping. And since the show is bound by specific animal-handling guidelines, pig throwing is out and gentle tossing of the swines into their stinky pens is in. Which is too bad, says Khirkoffer. "We had so much fun with the pig catching. And we've never hurt an animal on Survivor- well except for australia."

STEP THREE- SOLVE A TIKI PUZZLE- For this part of the challenge, a local carver made several identical 5-foot-tall tikis that the show's art department later turned into puzzles. "They drilled a hole down the middle then chopped them up into five or six pieces," Kirkhoffer says.

STEP FOUR- WALK A BALANCE BEAM- after players decided to walk instead of walk across the too-narrow balance beam in the september 23 episode, kirkhoffer decided to make this one wider to ensure that players would actually walk the plank.

STEP FIVE- SHOOT A SLINGSHOT- the store-bought slingshots, are dressed up to look rustic. And since this is the final portion of the challenge, the stunt is designedto avoid what kirkhoffer calls "total mission failure." so if players aren't hittingthe target after 10 minutes, they'll be allowed to move closer "We've gotta go home for dinner" he says.

The article is accompanied by a rough sketch of the challenge by producer John Kirkhoffer.

based on these obstacles, i would predict a win for julie or ami, seeing as eliza and pigs don't mix, chris has no balance whatsoever, and scout is, well, scout.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2004, 02:15:35 AM »
Drum,

I think we decided TV guide had a misprint and this challenge is for ep 13. Seeing as though it starts off with 5 lanes. But what do I know. :\/

based on these obstacles, i would predict a win for julie or ami, seeing as eliza and pigs don't mix, chris has no balance whatsoever, and scout is, well, scout.

I agree with your predictions.  :)*

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2004, 02:32:06 AM »
okie-dokie :)_|
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline bammt

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2004, 06:18:01 AM »
OK...w/ one day left--  can someone give me their best bet for whom will win immunity.

THANKS!!!!!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2004, 08:33:09 AM »
With no vidcaps to go on, it's up in the air as to who may win.  I'm putting my money on Chris, because he will be bound & determined to make sure Ami does NOT win & he may just have the uumph needed to do it. 

But, then again, Twila will be fighting with Ami this episode & she may win it too.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2004, 11:55:14 AM »
MW has questions about the "uber" challenge and who finishes the different parts first. So either MW is confused, CBS is confused or they all are and it is making me confused. ?:)?

I just went back through the vidcaps, and that water challenge is for RC, so the uber challenge must be for IC. RC, I don't see Ami winning it, she has always had a problem in the water challenges, so my guess is either Chris, Julie or Eliza. As for the IC, I think Chris will take it. :)()
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 11:59:25 AM by tinampg96 »
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2004, 01:28:38 PM »
RC~ Eliza
IC ~ Chris or Eliza  ?:)?
Boot ~ Ami
I remember that somewhere Jeff P said that someone goes on a IC run ..hmm . Well it can't be Scout and I think that Jules goes next week followed by Twila so IC has to be Chris or Eliza .
 :\/
I really haven't had a chance to look at the MW quiiz yet .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 01:55:47 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »
Snewser picked Ami..boy were good ...

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers