Author Topic: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues  (Read 27518 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2004, 06:47:38 PM »
Just wanted to add that the TV Guide Spoiler must be for the EP13 RC. Thats what we figured lol, since there are only 5 mud crawl stalls / whatever .

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2004, 09:28:17 PM »
When was the last time Julie wore her buff on her head??????????? Possible three against three challenge?  Ami Julie and Scout. Nah couldn't be cause Scout can't do challenges.   :)*

Riverrat

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2004, 09:51:54 PM »
Chakeeta I'm sorry. I'm reallly not bashing Ami but neither am I going to pretend I like her. We all have people we are rooting for and none of this should be looked at as a personal attack. I don't care much for the way people talk about Scout but we all have our own opinions. When it all is over and done with, we really don't know these people in real life to know if we would like them or not. I won't be devastated no matter who wins.

I just listen to people and wonder what they would say if it was their Mom out there and people were talking about her like that. My Mom is dead and I wish she was out playing Survivor.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 01:15:55 AM »
River- there is no need to apologize. I ditto everything you said. I just like to over dramatize the situation.  ;D I think knowing Ami's time is coming to an end really soon, just magnifies my reactions. If there is one thing you need to know about me, it is that I don't take anything seriously and others shouldn't take me seriously.

Anyway, Ami does look refreshed. Why would she take Scout or vise versa (wait Scout would never win)?

Chris has lost a lot of weight. I noticed that about four weeks ago. He just keeps dropping the lbs. I wonder if he put on a few extra before leaving. Everyone else looks the same, except Ami, who looks like she put on about 5 lbs. Must be the sugar cane. I guess I will have to go back a few weeks and get a better look.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 02:43:30 AM »
I don't care much for the way people talk about Scout but we all have our own opinions. When it all is over and done with, we really don't know these people in real life to know if we would like them or not. I won't be devastated no matter who wins.
I just listen to people and wonder what they would say if it was their Mom out there and people were talking about her like that. My Mom is dead and I wish she was out playing Survivor.

Yes, River...you expressed that very well.  My mom died at the young age of 62.  :':')  I wish like crazy that she were playing Survivor today.    

I have the utmost respect for all the older folks who have been on Survivor...that they had the guts to give it their all!  Scout isn't my fav, but I respect her for being on Survivor...not allowing anyone to keep her from it.  Being active & having a healthy attitude is what keeps oldsters young longer.

Need I say anything about "my" dear RUDY?!  I loved him on Survivor1 & 8 and, me STILL love him to pieces.  :-*  What a gutsy man...to go on Survivor not once, but TWICE at age 72 & 76!!  Kudos to him and Scout and other old gutzy folks in the Survivor alummni.  :)() :)() :)() :)() :)() :)()

I thought Scout was 59, not 69.  I'm gonna go look in her profile at cbs...

Rudaaaaaaaaaaay ^:)^  

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2004, 12:41:34 PM »
Scout is only 59. Personally, I can't see my mom doing Survivor. She would be like Eliza's mom and worry about anything that is happening to herself and everyone else.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2004, 12:53:14 PM »
Well said Ruday ..sorry about your mom   O:). It will be interesting to see if she and Scout could set their dislike for each other aside and work on getting the Queens out ...
From TDT
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Getaway RC, water obstacle race - Eliza wins?
"Today you'll push your limits, of swimming, balance and diving. A test of will and stamina, for the last six still surviving. A game changing rewad, with rejuvenating power. Fuel for your body, fuel for your soul, and a hot, relaxing shower." The course seems to involve running across narrow planks/canoes, swimming out to buoys, diving to retrieve multiple (three?) flags, and returning to hang the flags on a pole on the beach. Everyone (except Scout, of course) is shown with at least one flag. The first people into the (first flag's) swimming leg would appear to be Ami and Eliza, which is not out of character with past challenges. Ami would appear to have the best overall chances, but there is a shot of Eliza running up the beach near the end, since two poles (green and yellow) are visible with two flags on them. So we'll go with a surprising Eliza win over Ami here. At least until more or better promos come out.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Gross food? - Chris wins?
All that's clear about this challenge is that there must be one. We feel the pre-challenge shots in the post-Ep11 TV promo are probably pre-RC. It's not obvious that the gasps of surprise during Probst's reveal might not be excitement at the reward (Eliza) and shock at the challenge's difficulty (Julie). Everyone is wearing their suits on both occasions, Probst is dressed the same, and both are at a beach. Even without the gasps, there has still not been a gross food challenge on the show, so that's one dead horse that is still likely to be further beaten. Maybe further TV ads will clear it up. As for the winner, we'll take Ami's apprehension at Chris's potential to go on an IC winning streak as prophetic, barring any images of the actual challenge.

BOOT/ Ami?

Seraphaem and Snewser seem to agree. Clearly, aliens must be involved. We report, you decide.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2004, 01:12:46 PM »
If it is a food challenge, I would think Ami would win it. She knows she is the next boot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2004, 01:32:43 PM »
Your right chakeeta plus, her cousin posted on another board that Ami trained for Surivior which included eating bugs and such . Chris/Scout/ Twila are also contenders for this if it is a grouse food challenge because Chris just being a guy ::)  and S/T because they had no problem eating the worms that were in there plaintains .

Oh that picture of Scout may be recyled  I'm looking now  ;)..

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2004, 02:18:59 PM »
I thought that also about the Scout pic, but she is wearing the orange buff and her hair looks semi-clean. ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2004, 05:19:26 PM »
Yep in this picture too , Scout looks clean

LMAO, I just noticed my mispelling from above
The first thing that struck me was how fresh Amo looks here..clean She almost looks like she has makeup on .
  :()() Amo =Ami  ..now thats funny

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2004, 05:37:56 PM »

Ami falls Eliza is ahead ??

Announcer: CBS, Thursday. Only 3 Survivor episodes left.
Chris: I’m living with 5 wildcats right now.
Announcer: An unlikely alliance...
Twila: This game is wacky.
Announcer: …puts Ami and Julie on the defense.
Ami: I’m competing with all my heart now.
Announcer: Winning is critical…immunity essential.
Announcer: Don’t miss this tribal council.
Chris: It’s gonna be good.
Announcer: A new Survivor, CBS, Thursday.

All Voice overs and vidcaps are from MessHall   (#)http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1100.topic&start=21&stop=29

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2004, 07:15:31 PM »
I'm just trying to put the pictures in some sort of order .. ;)

It looks like Chris & Julie are neck in neck but, I see perhaps Juile in the water to Chris's right? on there way back to the beach .

First it appears that they are looking for something before they could go out to get their flags , we could see picture 20 that Chris / Twila and perhaps Julie on their knees ..maybe looking or digging for something?
Eliza appears to be way ahead of Ami
we can see Scout crawling ..Ami falling into the water

We haven't seen any IC Vidcaps..I'm thinking that perhaps this is done in heats ..one for RC one for IC?
like in EP 3 where Lopevi win RC and JK won individual Immunity?
Nah I'm probably wrong ..wouldn't the treemail say something about bringing the IN ..it clearly says game challenging reward  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 09:14:43 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2004, 08:16:42 PM »
It's a risky time to go off on a reward!
I do think the car is for next week though.
There's only three canoes to cross to the platforms, but six color coded buoys.
i found this at realiiity.com!  i hope it has not been posted!!!  thought it is informative!! ^:)^    It looks like they walk a beam to the canoe, cross it, and over to the platform - where they swim out to color coded buoys, dive down and retrieve flag (3?) parts, return and attach them to their poles.
Twila- Red
Scout - White
Ami - Yellow
Eliza - Green
Chris - Blue
Julie - Orange
Winner probably gets to take someone (or two others?) for some pampering and food. That'd be great if three went, leaving three behind to plot, that would indeed be game changing        i saw 2 yellow in the vidcaps for sure, and two more have theirs hung, but who??  gotta be eliza and chris.  it's green eliza wins it!! **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2004, 08:45:04 PM »
WooHoo gammonwoman2  ^:)^  great spoiler !! Noone has posted this yet  :)()
How cool would that be to have Eliza & Chris on RC together ..hmmm would they risk leaving Ami alone with the gals to plot  ?:)? Why not..I'd take a chance for a nice hot shower and some comfort food ...I just had a thought ..we see no IC Vidcaps ..could it be that Chris is shaven and MB does not want to give it away??  **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2004, 08:54:49 PM »
Hey maybe I was right afterall
We haven't seen any IC Vidcaps..I'm thinking that perhaps this is done in heats ..one for RC one for IC?
like in EP 3 where Lopevi win RC and JK won individual Immunity?
Nah I'm probably wrong ..wouldn't the treemail say something about bringing the IN ..it clearly says game challenging reward 
Looking around for clues at MessHall and came upon this  ^:)^
ExtraCrispyCaneRat
(11/28/04 5:47 pm)
Reply   Re: They didn't know . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reward clue talks about "fuel for your soul".

Isn't that a Pontiac slogan?

This season's vehicle is supposed to be a Pontiac G6.

Maybe they do get the car this week (or they're showing us next week's treemail).

Re: They didn't know . . .

Quote:
The reward clue talks about "fuel for your soul".

Isn't that a Pontiac slogan?

This season's vehicle is supposed to be a Pontiac G6.

Maybe they do get the car this week (or they're showing us next week's treemail).

Garbotalk
MESS member
(11/28/04 6:41 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: They didn't know . . .
 Extra Crispy Cane Rat, THAT'S IT!!!! I googled "fuel for your soul" and "pontiac", and got this web link

Quote:
For GM, the deal helps kick off a new advertising slogan for Pontiac, "Action," in addition to the new G6 model name that replaces the Grand Am. "Fuel For the Soul," introduced two years ago, joins the long list of short-lived GM ad slogans.
"A little idea grew into a big idea," said Pontiac spokeswoman Mary Henige of the decision to give everyone in the audience a new car. She added that Pontiac will pay for the taxes and the customizing of the cars.

Pontiac is trying to better position the brand as a value/performance brand, though the tie in with Oprah's day-time soccer-Mom audience seems a bit adrift of that positioning. The real job of the promotion was to generate awareness through media exposure on TV news, the Internet, and in newspapers of the highly forgettable G6 name GM bestowed on its latest Pontiac.

So the Reward  Challenge that TV Guide has for EP13 must be for something else  **:)** This week combo RC/IC   RC spa and car ?? second heat IC !!  **:)** It just maybe??

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2004, 09:10:33 PM »
clean shaven!!!!  that's it!! ^:)^ isn't eliza closest to chris????  could be combination challenges, or separate i/c!! :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2004, 09:49:23 PM »
I think its a combo RC/IC  and maybe someone takes someone else ..maybe even two cars ? have they ever done that before ?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2004, 02:29:52 AM »
I think its a combo RC/IC and maybe someone takes someone else ..maybe even two cars ? have they ever done that before ?
Yup...S8 ASS...Rob won a red Chev Colorado along w/ the Drive-in Theater reward.  He of course chose Amber to join him.  Rob drove his new truck to the theater site & Jeff surprised Amber with a silver Malabu Max!! ^:)^  I just watched the tape.  WoW...were they excited or whaaat!!!  Cool!  ^:)^
I got excited for them...all over again!  **:)** :)()
(altho I wasn't rooting for them to win Survivor)   

I think ASS was the only survivor that gave two cars.

Ruday ;D

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2004, 11:55:21 AM »
Amo =Ami 
puddin, I thought you meant to type that, although I couldn't figure out why? :()()

Looks like Eliza wins from pic 26. Why are they wear they're shoes? Would they go faster without them?

If Eliza does win and she takes Chris, Ami probably does make a move to go back with Twila and Scout. Maybe that is why Twila says, "This game is wacky."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2004, 12:07:14 PM »
 :)() Thanks Ruday..my memory is shot ..as far as the winner lets not leave out Twila just yet..we only see two pictures of her..I don't trust the pictures just yet
The CBS promo is up! You see a shiny new car  ^:)^
I'll post the vidcaps when they come up because my player is crap  88))

I think that they wear shoes because the coral is very hard on their feet ..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 12:30:39 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2004, 02:13:19 PM »
:)() Thanks Ruday..my memory is shot
Yore welcome puddin dear! :)_{}  Aww yore memory is great!!  Hey, I had to do a double take on the dual car reward.  Wasn't positive!
The CBS promo is up! You see a shiny new car  ^:)^
In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward.  This time we have 6.  So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.
I think that they wear shoes because the coral is very hard on their feet ..
  Like chakeeta, I wondered why the shoes?  Maybe dangerous sea life? ...but the coral is no doubt the reason! I've done lifeguard training where we had to perform skills  fully clothed.  It is verrrry difficult underwater w/ all that weight, but shoes not too bad w/ swimwear or light wt clothing...  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 03:40:37 PM by RudyRules »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2004, 02:31:27 PM »
The question is If Eliza wins RC and has to take someone who will she take???  Ami as she looks like a close 2nd ~ Chris as he saved her but~ Twilla as she is the safe person leaving chris at camp with Ami or Try adn get Julie her old friend back.?

Some one flips this week, the question is who?  I think Julie and chris are close ~ remember Julie has been the one telling chris what was going on.  Maybe the vote this week is Julie, chris, Eliza and who woudl be ther 4th Ami or twila or scout?  If julie and Chris are cloe and eliza and Chris were close....Chris can get him farther fi he alligns with Eliza and Ami/Julie to get rid of Twilla and Scout..this gets him final 4 as AMi is a challenge hog, he can win challenges and eliza can against the older 2 ladies.  chris also thinks they will all take him Final 2 thinkign the ladies will all vote for a lady.  he knows to take Eliza as alot do not like her.

Shoudl be an interesting week.

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2004, 02:52:20 PM »
This was the Reward Challenge from Pearl Islands:

REWARD CHALLENGE: WATER OBSTACLE COURSE

As the tribe convened for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst explained that they would compete in teams of three. Starting from a platform in the water, the first team member would traverse a balance beam, then dive into the water in order to retrieve paddles tied to floating boxes. Both players would then untie three barrels from an underwater cable and proceed to a ladder, where the last paddle would be tied. All three players in the team would then jump into the water and proceed to the beach to retrieve their designated boat. The team would then race the boat to the water and paddle back to the first floating platform. The first team to touch the platform would win. The tribe was excited when they learned that the reward was a night at a spa in which the winning team members would get to enjoy a refreshing shower and massages, followed by a full dinner and a comfortable night's sleep in a real bed.

The team of Darrah, Lill and Jon took the lead, with Darrah making quick work of the first paddle. Sandra had trouble with the first paddle, setting her team even further behind. By the time Darrah, Lill and Jon made it to shore, they owned a large lead. They needed that lead, as it took a long time for them to get the boat into the water, which set up a closer race. But it was too little too late as Darrah, Lill and Jon reached the platform first and took home the most generous reward.

I don't know if the RC for Vanuatu will play in teams, but I was trying to remember the episode when there were six players left and three of them went on a spa reward.  This is it!  If such a thing were to occur for this episode, it would be a great time to split everyone up and give them a chance to scheme in separate groups.  So if say, Ami were to win this RC, she could take two of the "four" and work on them and try to get them on her side again.  Regardless, if one of The Four wins and takes another of The Four, then that leaves Ami, Julie, and whoever is left.  Ami and Julie could work away at them.  This is all supposition.  I don't even know if someone gets to take anyone.  But others have pointed out that Ami and Scout look somewhat cleaner than normal.  What if Ami won and took Scout?  Also, don't forget that Seraphaem doesn't want to ruin the spirit of "the spoiling discussion" and while he may make a prediction now, he may have a different prediction on Thursday.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2004, 04:37:58 PM »
In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward.  This time we have 6.  So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.

a little survivor history:
borneo- no car rewarded
australia- Pontiac Aztek rewarded to colby in a "survivor pentathalon" (5 survivors remaining)
africa- Chevy Avalanche rewarded to lex in a word search (5 survivors remaining)
marquesas- Saturn VUE rewarded to sean in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
thailand- Chevy Trailblazer rewarded to ted in "letter hunt" (5 survivors remaining)
amazon- Saturn ION rewarded to matthew in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
pearl islands- GMC ENVOY XUV rewarded to burton in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
all-stars- Chevy Colorado rewarded to boston rob in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)

so...
-all car challenges have been with only five contestants remaining
-men have won every car challenge
-no car challenge winner has been named sole survivor
-3 car winners (colby, matthew, boston rob) were runners up in the final vote, while 3 others (sean, ted, burton) were voted off that same episode

just some facts i found interesting....ok.....bye
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions