Author Topic: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues  (Read 27516 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues
« on: November 25, 2004, 10:09:24 AM »
S9 Ep 12 Title: "Now Who's In Charge Here?"

Sera has made an early prediction for Ep 12..take it for what its worth , he can be a jokester sometimes . He was wrong about Bubba and Rory so....heres what he posted @ Chatters   :':')nooooooo not Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :':') :':')

EP.12 Boot Spoiler - "The Alien Revolt"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It's now the eve of Thanksgiving and I have much to be thankful for, hence the package left on my doorstep before I left to visit my relatives.

I had finished packing for my annual trip when I noticed a greenish light eminating from underneath the front door of my apartment. Of course strange occurances such as this aren't beyond the norm living in the Big Apple, yet I had to investigate.

I looked out my peephole to make sure it wasn't a thief casing out my humble abode, but all I could see was an odd pulsating light just below my view. I opened the door slowly. Without warning a small, green metallic box had fallen into the doorway. I peeked up and down the hallway but saw no visible entity.

I picked up this illuminated box, slammed my door shut and observed it closely. It had an audible hum, atiny red button on its side and a weird symbol on its front which looked very much like a constellation.

I was debating whether to bring it with me on my trip, but I knew deep down that if Homeland Security had found this in my luggage it would be confiscated and I would spend my weekend in a dark room as flashlights invaded every open orifice. I decided to push the little red button.

The hum grew louder as this box seemed to shape-shift before my eyes, then it became oblong and out fell a DVD and this odd photo ...

I popped the DVD into my desktop and it began to play ... there were scenes of what seemed to be a revolt, and this alien figure seemed to be in charge. The other aliens had gathered around this new leader as the old leader, a female warrior, was annihilated by surprise. They stood around the body of their former leader and began to chant in their native tongue ...

"Ammieeee! Ammieeee! Ammieeee!"

Now I normally would've posted this in the Legion forum but considering the obvious extraterrestrial source I just knew this was legit. In short, Ami Cusack is the 100% boot for EP.12

Happy Thanksgiving!

Seraphaem

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: EP 12 Spoilers /Specualtion/Clues
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 04:55:54 PM »
Puddin, why do you have to ruin my holiday with such awful news?

I knew it was coming, but I am going in denial and saying Sera is wrong, wrong, wrong! :(*8
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 08:06:03 PM »
LOL....I don't like her anymore..she has one alliance left JULIE  :D I'm still not a fan of Scouts..but, I'm glad she set her differences aside with Eliza tonight .. ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 12:25:07 AM »
CBS Web Teasers

One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact. (Ami against Twila? )

The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life. (Julie Ami ?)

A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council.( Julie Ami?)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 01:36:15 AM »
Maybe we could get knowsalittle to help us out with next weeks boot ? She knew this week was Leann .. *()*  ^:)^ ..what do you say knowsalittle ..any clues yet  :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2004, 01:52:48 AM »
From Survivor Fever

Voice Over

JP:  Next time on Survivor...
Ami:  All I can say is that was a really nice move.
Twila:  It screwed you, didn't it?
Ami:  You didn't screw me, I'm still in the game.
Scout:  We have been waiting for an opportunity to turn this game.
Chris:  The bitterness started as soon as we got back to camp.  It's gonna be good.
JP:  ...and the surprises just keep coming.
Eliza:  Ohhhhhh
Julie:  Oh my God

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2004, 02:01:31 AM »
Sorta early to say but..what is that thing? It looks like a video game..lol or a Sims beverage center  :D ?
A part of the RC ? If this is the rumored Car reward would it have something to do with that?
Why are they looking to the left?

Here it looks like Eliza is standing infront of whatever it is? there is a shadow on her umm chest  :)*

« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 02:15:39 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 01:10:51 PM »
I definitely think the car is the next reward. It is time for it. Maybe they are showing them a photograph or maybe there is a tv monitor showing the commercial CBS plays over and over again on the fantasy site. :P

I don't like her anymore..she has one alliance left JULIE

NO, I can't believe you turned puddin. :'(...   ;D

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 01:19:03 PM »
Count me as somebody who is stoked that Ami is going home.

Ami and LeAnn totally did the wrong thing with Twila and Scout.  By confronting 2 on 1 it created a bully atmosphere.  Psychologically it hardened Scout and Twila's resolve to eliminate them.

Somebody gets physically accosted next episode!  That's awesome.  I'd bet even money Ami accosts Twila.  I doubt she'd go after an old woman like Scout.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2004, 01:41:35 PM »
I am concerned with the reward...only Ami and Eliza seem happy...Julie and Chris just looking . . .  I am thinking it is shampoo and maybe a spa treatment like on pearl islands.....They did not show much of Eliza's mom's trip to camp...but showed her saying she was worried she was not  B:) B:)  but then said worried she was not flossing everyday.  If Eliza is a clean freak, she will be soo excited to get personal hygenie products.

It is the time for a car . . .  but is the island too small to show it and they have to see a pic??  Eliza is a college student I bet she would be stoked to have a new car. 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
Ami and LeAnn totally did the wrong thing with Twila and Scout.  By confronting 2 on 1 it created a bully atmosphere.  Psychologically it hardened Scout and Twila's resolve to eliminate them.

Somebody gets physically accosted next episode!  That's awesome.  I'd bet even money Ami accosts Twila.  I doubt she'd go after an old woman like Scout.

I thought that also about the double teaming. What is this about an accosting?

Tex- I found the comment Eliza's mom made about flossing strange. I thought they weren't allowed hygenie products. It also looks like the women have ravors, because I have not seen any hair legs or pits.

Eliza could be excited, because she may think she is on a roll, winning previous RC. She might be praying, because she knows she will not make F2 and she wants something (the car) out of this experience.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2004, 02:20:07 PM »
I got it from Puddin's post above.  Apparantly "one tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact."

I don't think Julie would accost anyone, she is probably hoping to break into that four way alliance by teasing Chris and rebonding with Eliza.  Ami is the most screwed.  I can't see her accosting Scout since Scout is 98 years old.  It's gotta be Ami and Twila.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2004, 05:23:20 PM »
Hmmm...how did I miss that the first time? I have to slow down when I read.

Interesting that CBS printed that, because "accost" can mean various things. Including approaching aggressively (Ami to Twila?), or even to adjoin or to make up to! (Scout or Twila to Ami, or Julie to Eliza, or Chris to Julie?)

Maybe it is an aggressive attach, and that is why we are not shown the IC, because someone has to leave.  ?:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2004, 05:43:12 PM »
Let me jump in as to what another site speculated , the object that Jeff is revealing maybe a mirror / Scale
Perhaps the contestants have to guess how much weight they have lost..it was done before and for the life of me I cant remember what Survivor it was..I'll do some Dick Tracying later  ;D

chakeeta..I do like Ami , I just didn't like her and LeAnn ganging up on Twila ..they came off as big "Bullys" .
They cornered Scout , then Twila ..It pissed me off the way they were treating them . Twila was forced to swear on her son's life ..is this elementary school? I was also pissed at the way she looked at Eliza @ TC ..when Eliza's name was pulled first she glanced towards Ami , Ami nodded her head as if to say " Yes dear , you are the chosen one"
{ I have to go eat..lol ..I could type forever today..brb}

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2004, 06:01:54 PM »
Hey puddin, a big AMEN to what you just said.  I couldn't say it better.  I might've liked Ami if she wasn't such a bully and so dang smug about everything!! grrr.  I just wish she hadn't won IC so SHE would be gone instead of Leann.  I liked Leann and think she was waaay under Ami's spell.  Otherwise, Leean would've joined ranks w/ the others.  I watched her on Early Show and enjoyed her interview!  :)()
Ok...me too...gonna go eat! :)_{} 
L8r....
Rudaaay 

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2004, 06:29:05 PM »
Why would Eliza be clutching her hands in excitement? I don't think she would do it over a mirror or scale. Maybe Jeff reveals the mirror and says the reward is a day at a spa. Do they have spas on Vanuatu? If this is true, then Ami needs to win it and take Twila.  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2004, 07:57:20 PM »
LOL ..It hard to say what the challenge is , CBS is on vacation I guess . The Promo for the upcoming week isn't up yet and I haven't noticed any commercials yet other than TAR .
I guess a day at a Spa / shampoos and luxury items is late this year ..you may just be right chakeeta  ;)
In the Previews they did play some Hawaiian type music when Jeffy uncovered what ever it is ?

Anyway back to  Ami , I said it last week and I'll sat it again its either Scout or Ami this week  lets throw Jules in there too .
Eliza never trusted Scout , will she still trust Ami & Julie? Her new best friend is Chris . Who will Chris go after next ? My guess Ami but,  Ami is the IC Queen ..could she pull Eliza & Chris over to her side to break up the Twila / Scout alliance? Ami will go after Twila for lying to her "I swear on my son's life" Maybe Twila will pull a Scout (she blamed Chad for trying to vote Eliza out last week & break up the Gal alliance) would Twila say "It wasn't my idea , it was Scouts? I don't think that Eliza would have a problem throwing a vote out for Scout ..the same goes for Jules ..she may scram from the Ami alliance now that she sees that Ami is in danger ..she may try to align with C/E/T to boot anyone other than herself .  I now see a 2/2/2 Alliance..Scout/Twila  Chris/Eliza  Julie /Ami .

I'm reading back what I just typed and It makes no sense .. if I were on the island and If I were Eliza and if it was a perfect world .. I would try my hardest to beat Ami for IC, I would then use my new power and have Chris tell Scout /Twila/Jules that Ami must go next or else .... After the Ami boot I would then get rid of sneaky snitch Jules  next would have to be Twila since she is can be strong in challenges . I would take Scout and Chris to the final 3 knowing that Scout could not win what is probably the final endurance .

See now I'm reading this back again and if I were Eliza I would not want to be in the final 2 with Chris ..I would want to be there with Ami because Ami would most likely not get Sarges/Chris's/Chads / Twila's vote  but, Ami may think that Eliza is perfect to take to the final two because she's so smug she would think that she could beat Eliza with the jury votes ...sigh  :\/ I need a drink . Three shows left ..I'm going into DT's  :':')

My Prediction ..Eliza Wins it all ! :)X But what do I know..the only prediction I ever had right was Brian H .
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 08:02:07 PM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2004, 10:43:39 PM »
nuh uh. You don't trust my list at all do you?   :\/ Eliza isn't Chris's best buddy. They needed her to boot Leann since Ami had immunity. They know Julie will vote for whoever she thinks will help her along so she wasn't as big a threat especially if they got rid of her buddy Leann . 

I think Ami probably wins IN again this week and Eliza goes to loser lodge. Ami and Julie really don't have a choice now but to go along with what the others want.

I still think Scout and Eliza or Eliza and anyone else just really don't get along. I think they probably have good reason because, although we don't see it any more she is still gabbing a hundred miles an hour and she sure doesn't do much of anything else. They have to put up with her or not, we just don't get to see it all.

Chris isn't stupid and he knows Ami would cut his heart out in a second if she got the chance. I believe he will stick very close to Twila and Scout now. I think they all vote Eliza out because Ami and Julie don't have the numbers to do anything else. Even if they don't vote her out it will be three votes Eliza.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2004, 04:55:14 AM »
Chris and Eliza have all the power. They can vote off the others one by one. Although they probably do not realize how the two of them can change the game and make F2.

If Ami wins IC, Eliza and Chris should go to her and Jules to vote off Twila (next biggest threat in challenges). If Ami loses IC the following week, they should go to Scout and Jules to vote her off or if Ami wins IC, it doesn't matter if they target Scout or Jules, because they both suck at challenges. Bam, the final four. Then Chris and Eliza have to pray one of them wins IC. The whole plan rests on if Ami wins the IC, because as soon as she looses she must go. The next big target is Twila.

I am having the same problem puddin had. Oh well, it makes sense in my head.  :\/

Riverrat

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2004, 08:41:45 AM »
Well if i'm Ami and Eliza came up and said "Let's join up and boot off Twila, Scout, whoever," after she just helped boot Leann the day before i'd probably believe her----NOT. I just don't see that Chris and Eliza have "the power" myself. Ami can't stand men period and knew she couldn't even target Chris this week because she didn't have Twila, Scout or Chris to help her.  ( Dang I wish I had got to see the whole show.)
If she had tried that someone would have been in danger of picking a colored rock.

Twila was right when she said you can't trust anyone completely. Ami was blowing smoke when she made fun of that statement. It didn't endear Ami to Twila or anyone else that I know of. She is screwed and knows it but still is being smug and cocky. Eliza may try and jump back in with her and Julie but, I think Julie sneaks over to Scout and Twila again. It's either that or go home. Eliza has been the bootee for so long already. I don't think they hate her and I don't either but she is what her mom said "annoying."    ?:)?
JMHO
I still don't understand why it bugs people so much that Scout isn't that good at challenges. (Just speaking my thoughts in general here.) They started with nine women and merged with seven. She must not have hurt them too bad and, she isn't hurting them at all now. My doctor has a list of questions he ask people to find out if they are suffering from depression. There is one that I refuse to answer on principal because to me it's stupid. "Do you tend to want to hang out with people that are beautiful." No i just like peoples personality or not but, I think of that every time i read the words" Scout isn't any good at challenges and wonder if people are really saying, Scout is old, ugly and I don't like looking at her. I can take Scout or leave her but, it has nothing to do with challenges. She isn't my choice of who I would like to win so I won't cry when she's gone. I detest Ami and it wouldn't make any difference if she was good or bad at challenges. Her personality sucks.

well geez, i have to get ready to go to another dinner. If i'm late who can I blame?? Ami? Alright!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2004, 12:29:44 PM »
It doesn't matter ..it looks like Ami is next ..between Sera & Snews posts at Chatter ..Ami goes bu bye next week  . Sorry chakeeta but , it makes sense . :':')

Edited to add my prediction : Eliza Will  Win It All   ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 12:56:23 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2004, 12:49:19 PM »
So River, who do you like? Twila?

After reading all this Ami bashing, I have to call my friends. We all LOVE her. Yes, she is smug and cocky, but I love her confidence. She has kept the women together, even though she never admits to it. It is a shame she couldn't find it in herself to lie to Scout about her F4. I believe her honesty has cost her the game.

I don't think Ami was blowing smoke at Twila. I believe Ami was doing damage control at TC. How ballsy is that! She never showed any wavering from her pack.

On the other side of the spectrum, Eliza has done close to nothing. In fact, the only thing I can recall her doing is helping to vote Dolly out, which was Ami's idea! (and, of course, helping to boot Leann, which was Chris' ((actually it was Twila's, but Eliza is on a need to know bases)) idea!) It is a disappointment that Eliza, Leann, and Ami did not make some sort of pack after the first vote. That would have been great. I just like Eilza, because she has managed to avoid the boot, although she has had nothing to do with it.

Okay time to make some phone calls!

Riverrat

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2004, 05:07:22 PM »
Sorry but i just ain't buying that she is confident instead of cocky. People with true confidence in themselves are usually very humble. I credit Scout with keeping the tribe together more than Ami has.  They didn't have to lose any women but the first one that Jeffy told them. The week where one member from each tribe would go. It was Ami's cock and bs attitude that got Lisa sent home.

I love ya Chakeeta but we will have to agree to disagree on this.  *()*

Yep I like Twila as far as winning. I read the interview Jeff did and before I even saw the show I just felt so bad for her. When Jeff said you  could look at her and see how tired she was she had my vote.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2004, 05:34:28 PM »
umm, I just wanted to add that TDT has switched there survivormeter around , also I saw a quick promo..it looks like some old footage . And I did see what  some of what appears to be the TV Guides EP12 redemption challenge .

TDT LINK~
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/survivometer9.htm

Chris is on the top , thats a good sign ..Ami at the bottom  :(*8 thats not  a good place to be .

Contestant Name, info Factors for boot Factors against boot Overall survivability
 Chris Daugherty
33, Columbus, OH
Construction - Still the only man left, alliances are still fluid
 - Cutieepi: Chris loses 50-plus pounds?

Episode 12 Overall
At risk Late jury?

Eliza Orlins
21, Washington, DC
Rich kid - Still getting on Scout's nerves.
- "We could boot Eliza before Chris." - The ideal final two opponent, with one of the oldest juries ever. Episode 12 Overall
At risk Makes jury

Scout Cloud Lee
69, Stillwater, OK
Singer, entrepreneur - Seen as the leader of the coup.
- Eliza still doesn't trust her, could flip back.
 - Quiet, focused, peacemaker.
- Strong alliance with Twila. Episode 12 Overall
At risk Makes jury

Twila Tanner
41, Marshall, MO
Highway repair - Not afraid to speak her mind. - Seems to be gaining in screen time.
 Episode 12 Overall
At risk Makes jury

Julie Berry
23, Gorham, ME
Youth mentor - Exact loyalties unclear, but got left on the wrong side in another power shift. - Good chance of fulfilling Chris' prophecy about weaseling into the final five. Episode 12 Overall
Trouble? Makes jury

Ami Cusack
31, Lakewood, CO
Playboy veteran - Now possibly exposed.
- "I'm not used to being put second behind a man." - Athletic, could take individual ICs.
- Lost noticeable weight?
- Jedi mind tricks may start working again on the women. Episode 12 Overall
Trouble? Mid jury?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2004, 06:40:03 PM »
I don't want to argue about Scout but, my two cents for what its worth ahh nevermind .. maybe later ..I'll bite my tongue for now  :P
anyway a few new Vidcaps from MessHall

Looks like Texan had it right  right  . Spa/RC  ;)
It looks like the Challenge that Sarge won ..I beleive that Ami came in second ..
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: JUMPER
Jeff Probst went on to explain this individual water Challenge, staged in two elimination rounds and one final heat. The players must race out to a series of tall wooden towers in the water, climb to the top, walk across a balance beam, retrieve a flag, jump off the tower and race back to the beach. The first two players to get all three flags to the beach would advance to the final heat, and the winner of that heat would receive Individual Immunity.

The first heat consisted of Sarge, Leann, Eliza, Julie and Chris, with the first two to move on to the final heat. Sarge easily took the first spot in the race, with second place coming down to Eliza and Chris. In the end, Eliza surpassed Chris and collected all three flags to join Sarge in the final heat.

The second heat consisted of Scout, Twila, Chad, Rory and Ami. Rory took the lead with Ami close behind. Rory's lead widened, securing him a spot in the final heat. The competition for the final heat's second slot came down to Ami and Chad, with Ami winning out.

The final heat was now set: Ami, Sarge, Rory and Eliza. Sarge took an early lead, with Rory right behind him. As all four tired, Sarge planted his second flag, securing his lead over Rory, leaving Ami and Eliza all but dead. Rory just couldn't catch up to Sarge, who captured the third and final flag and brought it home, securing himself Individual Immunity.

The first thing that struck me was how fresh Amo looks here..clean She almost looks like she has makeup on .

Also Scouts hair looks clean ..

Voice Over

VO:  Only 3 Survivor episodes left.
Chris:  I'm living with 5 wildcats.
VO:  The alliance puts Ami and Julie on the defense.  Don't miss an all new Survivor, Thursday

« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 08:12:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2004, 06:47:38 PM »
Just wanted to add that the TV Guide Spoiler must be for the EP13 RC. Thats what we figured lol, since there are only 5 mud crawl stalls / whatever .

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2004, 09:28:17 PM »
When was the last time Julie wore her buff on her head??????????? Possible three against three challenge?  Ami Julie and Scout. Nah couldn't be cause Scout can't do challenges.   :)*

Riverrat

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2004, 09:51:54 PM »
Chakeeta I'm sorry. I'm reallly not bashing Ami but neither am I going to pretend I like her. We all have people we are rooting for and none of this should be looked at as a personal attack. I don't care much for the way people talk about Scout but we all have our own opinions. When it all is over and done with, we really don't know these people in real life to know if we would like them or not. I won't be devastated no matter who wins.

I just listen to people and wonder what they would say if it was their Mom out there and people were talking about her like that. My Mom is dead and I wish she was out playing Survivor.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 01:15:55 AM »
River- there is no need to apologize. I ditto everything you said. I just like to over dramatize the situation.  ;D I think knowing Ami's time is coming to an end really soon, just magnifies my reactions. If there is one thing you need to know about me, it is that I don't take anything seriously and others shouldn't take me seriously.

Anyway, Ami does look refreshed. Why would she take Scout or vise versa (wait Scout would never win)?

Chris has lost a lot of weight. I noticed that about four weeks ago. He just keeps dropping the lbs. I wonder if he put on a few extra before leaving. Everyone else looks the same, except Ami, who looks like she put on about 5 lbs. Must be the sugar cane. I guess I will have to go back a few weeks and get a better look.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 02:43:30 AM »
I don't care much for the way people talk about Scout but we all have our own opinions. When it all is over and done with, we really don't know these people in real life to know if we would like them or not. I won't be devastated no matter who wins.
I just listen to people and wonder what they would say if it was their Mom out there and people were talking about her like that. My Mom is dead and I wish she was out playing Survivor.

Yes, River...you expressed that very well.  My mom died at the young age of 62.  :':')  I wish like crazy that she were playing Survivor today.    

I have the utmost respect for all the older folks who have been on Survivor...that they had the guts to give it their all!  Scout isn't my fav, but I respect her for being on Survivor...not allowing anyone to keep her from it.  Being active & having a healthy attitude is what keeps oldsters young longer.

Need I say anything about "my" dear RUDY?!  I loved him on Survivor1 & 8 and, me STILL love him to pieces.  :-*  What a gutsy man...to go on Survivor not once, but TWICE at age 72 & 76!!  Kudos to him and Scout and other old gutzy folks in the Survivor alummni.  :)() :)() :)() :)() :)() :)()

I thought Scout was 59, not 69.  I'm gonna go look in her profile at cbs...

Rudaaaaaaaaaaay ^:)^  

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2004, 12:41:34 PM »
Scout is only 59. Personally, I can't see my mom doing Survivor. She would be like Eliza's mom and worry about anything that is happening to herself and everyone else.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2004, 12:53:14 PM »
Well said Ruday ..sorry about your mom   O:). It will be interesting to see if she and Scout could set their dislike for each other aside and work on getting the Queens out ...
From TDT
http://truedorktimes.com/s9/spoilers/
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Getaway RC, water obstacle race - Eliza wins?
"Today you'll push your limits, of swimming, balance and diving. A test of will and stamina, for the last six still surviving. A game changing rewad, with rejuvenating power. Fuel for your body, fuel for your soul, and a hot, relaxing shower." The course seems to involve running across narrow planks/canoes, swimming out to buoys, diving to retrieve multiple (three?) flags, and returning to hang the flags on a pole on the beach. Everyone (except Scout, of course) is shown with at least one flag. The first people into the (first flag's) swimming leg would appear to be Ami and Eliza, which is not out of character with past challenges. Ami would appear to have the best overall chances, but there is a shot of Eliza running up the beach near the end, since two poles (green and yellow) are visible with two flags on them. So we'll go with a surprising Eliza win over Ami here. At least until more or better promos come out.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Gross food? - Chris wins?
All that's clear about this challenge is that there must be one. We feel the pre-challenge shots in the post-Ep11 TV promo are probably pre-RC. It's not obvious that the gasps of surprise during Probst's reveal might not be excitement at the reward (Eliza) and shock at the challenge's difficulty (Julie). Everyone is wearing their suits on both occasions, Probst is dressed the same, and both are at a beach. Even without the gasps, there has still not been a gross food challenge on the show, so that's one dead horse that is still likely to be further beaten. Maybe further TV ads will clear it up. As for the winner, we'll take Ami's apprehension at Chris's potential to go on an IC winning streak as prophetic, barring any images of the actual challenge.

BOOT/ Ami?

Seraphaem and Snewser seem to agree. Clearly, aliens must be involved. We report, you decide.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2004, 01:12:46 PM »
If it is a food challenge, I would think Ami would win it. She knows she is the next boot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2004, 01:32:43 PM »
Your right chakeeta plus, her cousin posted on another board that Ami trained for Surivior which included eating bugs and such . Chris/Scout/ Twila are also contenders for this if it is a grouse food challenge because Chris just being a guy ::)  and S/T because they had no problem eating the worms that were in there plaintains .

Oh that picture of Scout may be recyled  I'm looking now  ;)..

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2004, 02:18:59 PM »
I thought that also about the Scout pic, but she is wearing the orange buff and her hair looks semi-clean. ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2004, 05:19:26 PM »
Yep in this picture too , Scout looks clean

LMAO, I just noticed my mispelling from above
The first thing that struck me was how fresh Amo looks here..clean She almost looks like she has makeup on .
  :()() Amo =Ami  ..now thats funny

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2004, 05:37:56 PM »

Ami falls Eliza is ahead ??

Announcer: CBS, Thursday. Only 3 Survivor episodes left.
Chris: I’m living with 5 wildcats right now.
Announcer: An unlikely alliance...
Twila: This game is wacky.
Announcer: …puts Ami and Julie on the defense.
Ami: I’m competing with all my heart now.
Announcer: Winning is critical…immunity essential.
Announcer: Don’t miss this tribal council.
Chris: It’s gonna be good.
Announcer: A new Survivor, CBS, Thursday.

All Voice overs and vidcaps are from MessHall   (#)http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1100.topic&start=21&stop=29

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2004, 07:15:31 PM »
I'm just trying to put the pictures in some sort of order .. ;)

It looks like Chris & Julie are neck in neck but, I see perhaps Juile in the water to Chris's right? on there way back to the beach .

First it appears that they are looking for something before they could go out to get their flags , we could see picture 20 that Chris / Twila and perhaps Julie on their knees ..maybe looking or digging for something?
Eliza appears to be way ahead of Ami
we can see Scout crawling ..Ami falling into the water

We haven't seen any IC Vidcaps..I'm thinking that perhaps this is done in heats ..one for RC one for IC?
like in EP 3 where Lopevi win RC and JK won individual Immunity?
Nah I'm probably wrong ..wouldn't the treemail say something about bringing the IN ..it clearly says game challenging reward  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 09:14:43 PM by puddin »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2004, 08:16:42 PM »
It's a risky time to go off on a reward!
I do think the car is for next week though.
There's only three canoes to cross to the platforms, but six color coded buoys.
i found this at realiiity.com!  i hope it has not been posted!!!  thought it is informative!! ^:)^    It looks like they walk a beam to the canoe, cross it, and over to the platform - where they swim out to color coded buoys, dive down and retrieve flag (3?) parts, return and attach them to their poles.
Twila- Red
Scout - White
Ami - Yellow
Eliza - Green
Chris - Blue
Julie - Orange
Winner probably gets to take someone (or two others?) for some pampering and food. That'd be great if three went, leaving three behind to plot, that would indeed be game changing        i saw 2 yellow in the vidcaps for sure, and two more have theirs hung, but who??  gotta be eliza and chris.  it's green eliza wins it!! **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2004, 08:45:04 PM »
WooHoo gammonwoman2  ^:)^  great spoiler !! Noone has posted this yet  :)()
How cool would that be to have Eliza & Chris on RC together ..hmmm would they risk leaving Ami alone with the gals to plot  ?:)? Why not..I'd take a chance for a nice hot shower and some comfort food ...I just had a thought ..we see no IC Vidcaps ..could it be that Chris is shaven and MB does not want to give it away??  **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2004, 08:54:49 PM »
Hey maybe I was right afterall
We haven't seen any IC Vidcaps..I'm thinking that perhaps this is done in heats ..one for RC one for IC?
like in EP 3 where Lopevi win RC and JK won individual Immunity?
Nah I'm probably wrong ..wouldn't the treemail say something about bringing the IN ..it clearly says game challenging reward 
Looking around for clues at MessHall and came upon this  ^:)^
ExtraCrispyCaneRat
(11/28/04 5:47 pm)
Reply   Re: They didn't know . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The reward clue talks about "fuel for your soul".

Isn't that a Pontiac slogan?

This season's vehicle is supposed to be a Pontiac G6.

Maybe they do get the car this week (or they're showing us next week's treemail).

Re: They didn't know . . .

Quote:
The reward clue talks about "fuel for your soul".

Isn't that a Pontiac slogan?

This season's vehicle is supposed to be a Pontiac G6.

Maybe they do get the car this week (or they're showing us next week's treemail).

Garbotalk
MESS member
(11/28/04 6:41 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: They didn't know . . .
 Extra Crispy Cane Rat, THAT'S IT!!!! I googled "fuel for your soul" and "pontiac", and got this web link

Quote:
For GM, the deal helps kick off a new advertising slogan for Pontiac, "Action," in addition to the new G6 model name that replaces the Grand Am. "Fuel For the Soul," introduced two years ago, joins the long list of short-lived GM ad slogans.
"A little idea grew into a big idea," said Pontiac spokeswoman Mary Henige of the decision to give everyone in the audience a new car. She added that Pontiac will pay for the taxes and the customizing of the cars.

Pontiac is trying to better position the brand as a value/performance brand, though the tie in with Oprah's day-time soccer-Mom audience seems a bit adrift of that positioning. The real job of the promotion was to generate awareness through media exposure on TV news, the Internet, and in newspapers of the highly forgettable G6 name GM bestowed on its latest Pontiac.

So the Reward  Challenge that TV Guide has for EP13 must be for something else  **:)** This week combo RC/IC   RC spa and car ?? second heat IC !!  **:)** It just maybe??

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2004, 09:10:33 PM »
clean shaven!!!!  that's it!! ^:)^ isn't eliza closest to chris????  could be combination challenges, or separate i/c!! :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2004, 09:49:23 PM »
I think its a combo RC/IC  and maybe someone takes someone else ..maybe even two cars ? have they ever done that before ?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2004, 02:29:52 AM »
I think its a combo RC/IC and maybe someone takes someone else ..maybe even two cars ? have they ever done that before ?
Yup...S8 ASS...Rob won a red Chev Colorado along w/ the Drive-in Theater reward.  He of course chose Amber to join him.  Rob drove his new truck to the theater site & Jeff surprised Amber with a silver Malabu Max!! ^:)^  I just watched the tape.  WoW...were they excited or whaaat!!!  Cool!  ^:)^
I got excited for them...all over again!  **:)** :)()
(altho I wasn't rooting for them to win Survivor)   

I think ASS was the only survivor that gave two cars.

Ruday ;D

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2004, 11:55:21 AM »
Amo =Ami 
puddin, I thought you meant to type that, although I couldn't figure out why? :()()

Looks like Eliza wins from pic 26. Why are they wear they're shoes? Would they go faster without them?

If Eliza does win and she takes Chris, Ami probably does make a move to go back with Twila and Scout. Maybe that is why Twila says, "This game is wacky."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2004, 12:07:14 PM »
 :)() Thanks Ruday..my memory is shot ..as far as the winner lets not leave out Twila just yet..we only see two pictures of her..I don't trust the pictures just yet
The CBS promo is up! You see a shiny new car  ^:)^
I'll post the vidcaps when they come up because my player is crap  88))

I think that they wear shoes because the coral is very hard on their feet ..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 12:30:39 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2004, 02:13:19 PM »
:)() Thanks Ruday..my memory is shot
Yore welcome puddin dear! :)_{}  Aww yore memory is great!!  Hey, I had to do a double take on the dual car reward.  Wasn't positive!
The CBS promo is up! You see a shiny new car  ^:)^
In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward.  This time we have 6.  So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.
I think that they wear shoes because the coral is very hard on their feet ..
  Like chakeeta, I wondered why the shoes?  Maybe dangerous sea life? ...but the coral is no doubt the reason! I've done lifeguard training where we had to perform skills  fully clothed.  It is verrrry difficult underwater w/ all that weight, but shoes not too bad w/ swimwear or light wt clothing...  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 03:40:37 PM by RudyRules »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2004, 02:31:27 PM »
The question is If Eliza wins RC and has to take someone who will she take???  Ami as she looks like a close 2nd ~ Chris as he saved her but~ Twilla as she is the safe person leaving chris at camp with Ami or Try adn get Julie her old friend back.?

Some one flips this week, the question is who?  I think Julie and chris are close ~ remember Julie has been the one telling chris what was going on.  Maybe the vote this week is Julie, chris, Eliza and who woudl be ther 4th Ami or twila or scout?  If julie and Chris are cloe and eliza and Chris were close....Chris can get him farther fi he alligns with Eliza and Ami/Julie to get rid of Twilla and Scout..this gets him final 4 as AMi is a challenge hog, he can win challenges and eliza can against the older 2 ladies.  chris also thinks they will all take him Final 2 thinkign the ladies will all vote for a lady.  he knows to take Eliza as alot do not like her.

Shoudl be an interesting week.

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2004, 02:52:20 PM »
This was the Reward Challenge from Pearl Islands:

REWARD CHALLENGE: WATER OBSTACLE COURSE

As the tribe convened for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst explained that they would compete in teams of three. Starting from a platform in the water, the first team member would traverse a balance beam, then dive into the water in order to retrieve paddles tied to floating boxes. Both players would then untie three barrels from an underwater cable and proceed to a ladder, where the last paddle would be tied. All three players in the team would then jump into the water and proceed to the beach to retrieve their designated boat. The team would then race the boat to the water and paddle back to the first floating platform. The first team to touch the platform would win. The tribe was excited when they learned that the reward was a night at a spa in which the winning team members would get to enjoy a refreshing shower and massages, followed by a full dinner and a comfortable night's sleep in a real bed.

The team of Darrah, Lill and Jon took the lead, with Darrah making quick work of the first paddle. Sandra had trouble with the first paddle, setting her team even further behind. By the time Darrah, Lill and Jon made it to shore, they owned a large lead. They needed that lead, as it took a long time for them to get the boat into the water, which set up a closer race. But it was too little too late as Darrah, Lill and Jon reached the platform first and took home the most generous reward.

I don't know if the RC for Vanuatu will play in teams, but I was trying to remember the episode when there were six players left and three of them went on a spa reward.  This is it!  If such a thing were to occur for this episode, it would be a great time to split everyone up and give them a chance to scheme in separate groups.  So if say, Ami were to win this RC, she could take two of the "four" and work on them and try to get them on her side again.  Regardless, if one of The Four wins and takes another of The Four, then that leaves Ami, Julie, and whoever is left.  Ami and Julie could work away at them.  This is all supposition.  I don't even know if someone gets to take anyone.  But others have pointed out that Ami and Scout look somewhat cleaner than normal.  What if Ami won and took Scout?  Also, don't forget that Seraphaem doesn't want to ruin the spirit of "the spoiling discussion" and while he may make a prediction now, he may have a different prediction on Thursday.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2004, 04:37:58 PM »
In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward.  This time we have 6.  So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.

a little survivor history:
borneo- no car rewarded
australia- Pontiac Aztek rewarded to colby in a "survivor pentathalon" (5 survivors remaining)
africa- Chevy Avalanche rewarded to lex in a word search (5 survivors remaining)
marquesas- Saturn VUE rewarded to sean in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
thailand- Chevy Trailblazer rewarded to ted in "letter hunt" (5 survivors remaining)
amazon- Saturn ION rewarded to matthew in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
pearl islands- GMC ENVOY XUV rewarded to burton in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
all-stars- Chevy Colorado rewarded to boston rob in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)

so...
-all car challenges have been with only five contestants remaining
-men have won every car challenge
-no car challenge winner has been named sole survivor
-3 car winners (colby, matthew, boston rob) were runners up in the final vote, while 3 others (sean, ted, burton) were voted off that same episode

just some facts i found interesting....ok.....bye
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2004, 04:55:59 PM »
New vidcaps thanks to  Survivor Fever
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp_ep12.html
I told you that I saw a car  ^:)^

Voice Over

VO:  Only 3 Survivor episodes left.
Chris:  I'm living with 5 wildcats right now.
VO:  An unlikely alliance...
Twila:  This game is wacky.
VO:  ...puts Ami and Julie on the defense.
Ami:  I'm gonna compete with all my heart now.
VO:  Plus...
JP:  Go!
VO:  One of the biggest rewards in Survivor history.
JP:  Worth playing for?
Tribe:  Yeah.  Yes!
VO:  Winning is critical.  Immunity is essential.
Ami:  You and me girl, you and me.
VO:  Don't you dare miss this Tribal Council.
Chris: It's gonna be good.
Scout:  Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Challenge
run to water
swim to balance beams
climb on balance beams
cross balance beams to platform
dive off platform and swim toward floats
dive deep to retrieve flags from wire anchored to bottom
return to beach through all the obstacles
place flag on pole
Repeat 2 more times.

OMG..look at this face  :()()

cont below.....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 06:37:05 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2004, 05:17:12 PM »
Ami slips

Ami

Scout

Ami

Eliza

Chris & Jules

Ami:  You and me girl, you and me.

What's the story with this picture ? I still say Scout looks clean ..unless the water challenge helped her to dunk her head and her greasy hair got somewhat washed ?

Meow....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2004, 05:25:31 PM »
eyemail

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2004, 05:38:21 PM »
I don't think that Julie & Chris are as close as we think..sure she was Chris's secret agent but...isn't she going to be pissed this week that Chris didn't let her in on the vote at TC..she was as shocked as
Ami & LeAnn were ..perhaps shes the one that accousts someone for breaking a pact ..that someone being Chris . If not then its most likely Ami going after Twila but..I can't see Ami losing her cool like that ?

Awesome find drums  :)().. :-*

a little survivor history:
borneo- no car rewarded
australia- Pontiac Aztek rewarded to colby in a "survivor pentathalon" (5 survivors remaining)
africa- Chevy Avalanche rewarded to lex in a word search (5 survivors remaining)
marquesas- Saturn VUE rewarded to sean in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
thailand- Chevy Trailblazer rewarded to ted in "letter hunt" (5 survivors remaining)
amazon- Saturn ION rewarded to matthew in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
pearl islands- GMC ENVOY XUV rewarded to burton in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)
all-stars- Chevy Colorado rewarded to boston rob in second chance challenge (5 survivors remaining)

so...
-3 car winners (colby, matthew, boston rob) were runners up in the final vote, while 3 others (sean, ted, burton) were voted off that same episode

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2004, 07:02:52 PM »
another mystery to solve ..pointed out by MissRabbit @ MessHall Why is Eliza holding what appears to be a CHEVY keychain? The car is a Pontiac but is made by Chevy ? could it be a part of the treemail ?

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 09:11:06 PM »
Ok, my hubby knows everything about cars, and he says the car in the picture is a Pontiac G6 (almost positive).  Chevy and Pontiac are both owned by GM, but are entirely different divisions & never the twain shall meet.  That red thing Eliza is holding has to be from something else, like puddin says....perhaps treemail.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 10:29:23 PM »
 :D My boyfriend who is a car man too Swanee  assures me that a Pontiac would not have a chevy keychain and he said that the car in the vidcap is the G9 whateverfrom the CBS fantasy giveaway  ..it may just be a rock or something that Eliza painted ..who knows . Case closed .lol

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2004, 10:33:50 PM »
Rudy: In ASS, there were 5 people left at the car reward. This time we have 6. So guess it isn't cut/dried exactly when the car is awarded. Can't remember on the other seasons.
Drumstyx: a little survivor history:
WoW Drums...thanks bunches for finding all that! I was going to do it, but you saved me some time!  (#)
Good to see ya posting, Refaforu tribematey!  :)_{}

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2004, 12:26:09 AM »
Interesting pic of Ami, Jules, and Eliza. If they are going for treemail, what else do they talk about? ?:)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2004, 12:54:10 AM »
 Ami says " You and me girl, you and me." at least that's what I heard in the promo ..since Ami is still in Jules yellow tank top that she wore to TC , and Jules in Ami's ..I think this may be the morning after TC and maybe that thing is a part of treemail or just a rock that Eliza painted ? ?:)?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2004, 01:07:04 AM »
I bet Ami does say that to Jules. Meaning they have to stick together and work on getting two others on their side. I hope they don't double team like Ami and Leann.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2004, 05:52:56 AM »
Another good find ..nice going amikino  :)() althugh Eliza appears to be in the lead I'm not all that convinced that she wins this . Sure the vidcaps makes it seem like she's in the lead but, where is Twila ? We barely see any pics of her ...are we being mislead ? Scout looks clean to me too , if Twila  wins the spa trip whatever she would probably take Scout or Chris , neither have won a RC yet ? Just a thought .. who would have known that Twila could have held on to the pole that long to win the IC a few weeks ago ? .

This was the Reward Challenge from Pearl Islands:

REWARD CHALLENGE: WATER OBSTACLE COURSE

As the tribe convened for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst explained that they would compete in teams of three. Starting from a platform in the water, the first team member would traverse a balance beam, then dive into the water in order to retrieve paddles tied to floating boxes. Both players would then untie three barrels from an underwater cable and proceed to a ladder, where the last paddle would be tied. All three players in the team would then jump into the water and proceed to the beach to retrieve their designated boat. The team would then race the boat to the water and paddle back to the first floating platform. The first team to touch the platform would win. The tribe was excited when they learned that the reward was a night at a spa in which the winning team members would get to enjoy a refreshing shower and massages, followed by a full dinner and a comfortable night's sleep in a real bed.

The team of Darrah, Lill and Jon took the lead, with Darrah making quick work of the first paddle. Sandra had trouble with the first paddle, setting her team even further behind. By the time Darrah, Lill and Jon made it to shore, they owned a large lead. They needed that lead, as it took a long time for them to get the boat into the water, which set up a closer race. But it was too little too late as Darrah, Lill and Jon reached the platform first and took home the most generous reward.

I don't know if the RC for Vanuatu will play in teams, but I was trying to remember the episode when there were six players left and three of them went on a spa reward. This is it! If such a thing were to occur for this episode, it would be a great time to split everyone up and give them a chance to scheme in separate groups. So if say, Ami were to win this RC, she could take two of the "four" and work on them and try to get them on her side again. Regardless, if one of The Four wins and takes another of The Four, then that leaves Ami, Julie, and whoever is left. Ami and Julie could work away at them. This is all supposition. I don't even know if someone gets to take anyone. But others have pointed out that Ami and Scout look somewhat cleaner than normal. What if Ami won and took Scout? Also, don't forget that Seraphaem doesn't want to ruin the spirit of "the spoiling discussion" and while he may make a prediction now, he may have a different prediction on Thursday.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 06:16:38 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2004, 05:56:10 AM »
The Aliens have landed  ?:)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 06:02:45 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2004, 06:51:18 AM »
FWIW ..Ruday and I play a S9 game called Fantasy Survivor ..here is one of the Questions

The first Survivor trivia segment during this week’s episode will flash back to which season of Survivor? (35 points)  ?:)?   Does the Webmaster know something that we don't? Could it be a seperate IC /Trivia Q&A  ? The show is scheduled for 3 days..hmmmm maybe my Chris being shaved / cleaned up is right afterall if he wins the RC /spa/Car  :\/ and thats why we see no IC Vidcaps ?

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2004, 12:15:43 PM »
Doesn't Pringles always have a "flashback" of a "great survivor moment" that is probably what it is, nothing more.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2004, 01:18:32 PM »
Yep your right knowsalittle ..  DUH to me  :)* I just can't figure out how they will stretch out one challenge over three days  ?:)? It must be some spa trip ..I'm still wondering if there isnt a lamo Q&A IC ?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2004, 10:57:35 PM »
Allow me to post a decent pic of eliza...she looks good with her hair down. :-*

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2004, 02:04:39 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone posted about this, but tv guide ran a tiny article about the "toughest challenge ever", this week's reward challenge. it is this seasons second-chance challenge and goes as follows:

STEP ONE- CRAWL THROUGH THE MUD- the 18-member "Dream Team" used to test the challenges thought that the first mud crawl was too easy. So truckloads of dirt wre brought in to make the mud, um, muddier. and verticle sticks were added for a deeper slither in the muck.

STEP TWO- GRAB A PIG- borrowed from local residents, the pigs were marked so they could be returned to their rightful owners after taping. And since the show is bound by specific animal-handling guidelines, pig throwing is out and gentle tossing of the swines into their stinky pens is in. Which is too bad, says Khirkoffer. "We had so much fun with the pig catching. And we've never hurt an animal on Survivor- well except for australia."

STEP THREE- SOLVE A TIKI PUZZLE- For this part of the challenge, a local carver made several identical 5-foot-tall tikis that the show's art department later turned into puzzles. "They drilled a hole down the middle then chopped them up into five or six pieces," Kirkhoffer says.

STEP FOUR- WALK A BALANCE BEAM- after players decided to walk instead of walk across the too-narrow balance beam in the september 23 episode, kirkhoffer decided to make this one wider to ensure that players would actually walk the plank.

STEP FIVE- SHOOT A SLINGSHOT- the store-bought slingshots, are dressed up to look rustic. And since this is the final portion of the challenge, the stunt is designedto avoid what kirkhoffer calls "total mission failure." so if players aren't hittingthe target after 10 minutes, they'll be allowed to move closer "We've gotta go home for dinner" he says.

The article is accompanied by a rough sketch of the challenge by producer John Kirkhoffer.

based on these obstacles, i would predict a win for julie or ami, seeing as eliza and pigs don't mix, chris has no balance whatsoever, and scout is, well, scout.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2004, 02:15:35 AM »
Drum,

I think we decided TV guide had a misprint and this challenge is for ep 13. Seeing as though it starts off with 5 lanes. But what do I know. :\/

based on these obstacles, i would predict a win for julie or ami, seeing as eliza and pigs don't mix, chris has no balance whatsoever, and scout is, well, scout.

I agree with your predictions.  :)*

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2004, 02:32:06 AM »
okie-dokie :)_|

Offline bammt

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2004, 06:18:01 AM »
OK...w/ one day left--  can someone give me their best bet for whom will win immunity.

THANKS!!!!!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2004, 08:33:09 AM »
With no vidcaps to go on, it's up in the air as to who may win.  I'm putting my money on Chris, because he will be bound & determined to make sure Ami does NOT win & he may just have the uumph needed to do it. 

But, then again, Twila will be fighting with Ami this episode & she may win it too.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2004, 11:55:14 AM »
MW has questions about the "uber" challenge and who finishes the different parts first. So either MW is confused, CBS is confused or they all are and it is making me confused. ?:)?

I just went back through the vidcaps, and that water challenge is for RC, so the uber challenge must be for IC. RC, I don't see Ami winning it, she has always had a problem in the water challenges, so my guess is either Chris, Julie or Eliza. As for the IC, I think Chris will take it. :)()
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 11:59:25 AM by tinampg96 »
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2004, 01:28:38 PM »
RC~ Eliza
IC ~ Chris or Eliza  ?:)?
Boot ~ Ami
I remember that somewhere Jeff P said that someone goes on a IC run ..hmm . Well it can't be Scout and I think that Jules goes next week followed by Twila so IC has to be Chris or Eliza .
 :\/
I really haven't had a chance to look at the MW quiiz yet .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 01:55:47 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »
Snewser picked Ami..boy were good ...

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2004, 02:48:51 PM »
Sera puts microphone to mouth and states in booming Biblical voice:

"Behold! The final hour is nigh, and those of strong faith shall bear witness to the greatness of her coming!"

"And I stood upon the sand of the Vanuatu sea, and saw a beast with two heads rise up out of the sea. The first head was aged and bearing an indian head-dress. The second head was that of a male, and the number two emblazoned on his forehead."

"And I witnessed the seven angels who were banished from Heaven and had been chosen to decide which of the heads would die, and which would survive and repent. The dark Seraph, head of the angels, came forth and opened the seal of the holy urn. The name of blasphemy has been called to the male as the female had become redeemed and entered Heaven with great riches."

- The Book of Legion, 6:66

Seraphaem

We have this cryptic little message which might just be smoke blown up our collective patooties.  First of all, Scout's real name is Janet Spencer and for all we know, she could be as Indian as my Aunt Fanny.  I suspect she could be a "born again-new age-former flower child-type" Native American.  Maybe she was made an honorary member or something and she uses it to sell her books and medicine bags, etc.  I'm not convinced on the "aged...head-dressed" person.  Also, don't the men typically wear head-dresses and not the women?

On another topic, I think Julie will flip this week in an effort to save herself.  She will try to align herself with the four who bonded together last week.  I don't forsee Twila winning any RC or IC from this point on.  To avoid being voted off, Chris must win the remaining IC's.  He will get to pick the person to take to the final two and who would you take:  Julie, Scout, or Eliza?  If it were me, I would take Eliza thinking that people don't like her too much.  But the jury will be women-heavy, and not just women-heavy, but man-hating-heavy.  Or maybe I should say, "we can do just fine without men" - rather than man-hating. Amen.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2004, 03:41:08 PM »
Thanks amikino , Chris winning IC is probably right  (#) He will take Eliza & Scout to the final two even if he has to drag them by the hair ..but, I'll stick with it being a super RC/IC with Eliza to win all  (#)
my prediction
Jury votes
LeAnn ~ Eliza
Ami ~ Eliza
Twila~ Eliza
Julie ~ Eliza
Chad ~ Chris
Sarge ~ Chris
Scout ~ Chris

Will Eliza win S9  ?  " Yeah, thats the ticket  " :)_|  ..Jon Lovitz
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 12:01:34 AM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2004, 03:41:58 PM »
First of all, Scout's real name is Janet Spencer and for all we know, she could be as Indian as my Aunt Fanny. I suspect she could be a "born again-new age-former flower child-type" Native American. Maybe she was made an honorary member or something and she uses it to sell her books and medicine bags, etc. I'm not convinced on the "aged...head-dressed" person. Also, don't the men typically wear head-dresses and not the women?

:()() Scout's real name! I just call her granola. As far as the head-dress, can't a lesbian wear it? Or maybe Sera is referring to a ritual the F3 have to perform and it involves designing or competing with a head-dress.  88))

If SCOUT wins this, I... I... I... I

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2004, 04:31:09 PM »
Scout's real name! I just call her granola. As far as the head-dress, can't a lesbian wear it? Or maybe Sera is referring to a ritual the F3 have to perform and it involves designing or competing with a head-dress.

I was thinking the same thing.  They always have them do something silly, like paint themselves up or get muddy (like in S1) and have them reflect on the wonderful time they've had and all the bodies they've walked on to get to the final three.  They take a stroll by the abandoned torches of the beaten Survivors.  Ah, the memories...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2004, 06:47:47 PM »
 :()() thats  so funny amikino ...
MB has to find someway to stretch the show for 3 hours .. :)ZZZ:)

More webteasers , thanks to Survivor Fever  (#)
Episode 12  CBS  Press  Release

ONE CASTAWAY BETRAYS THEIR ALLIANCE ,  ON "SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE," THURSDAY, DEC. 2

"NOW Who's In Charge Here?!" -- One castaway's in hot water for breaking a pact, on SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE, Thursday, Dec. 2 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

The guilty castaway is accosted by a tribe mate for betraying their alliance.  Meantime, the tribe is irritated by two castaways who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.  A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member as they head into a crucial Tribal Council.

And, the thirteenth member is voted out of the tribe.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 07:26:28 PM by puddin »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2004, 07:27:58 PM »
I hate the reflection on the cast-offs.  |:( It seems soooo phony. I was hoping in the PI season, instead of just setting the ship on fire, they would throw a stick of dynamite on board and completely do away with the ritual.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2004, 08:02:34 PM »
 :()() LOL your so funny chakeeta , Yes  .. it takes away from the Drama of the upcoming TC . I personally hate the ritual of the Ho hum " reflection on the cast-offs " :)ZZZ:) but,it's a good time to make popcorn and get a drink ..by the way , I find that the  popcorn comes in handy to throw at the TV .  |:(

..I read somewhere that MB rented a Barge ..it was some sort of nice barge/hut . It was stripped down so that they could use it for camara shots on the water ,nevermind..I found the story , the date Aug 3rd would be next weeks episode according to  Survivor Fevers Calendar ..

posted by wezzie @ sucks
The Barge Sank
 As you all know, the Survivor gossip section of the Vanuatu Daily Post announced that on "August 3 - The Barge sank! Caught on a beach by the incoming tide; the pontoons flooded before it started to float. Plenty of red faces there, I'll bet!"

The Barge is Vanuatu's only floating restaurant. The Barge departs daily from Le Meridien's beach with up to 40 onboard and cruises around Port Vila Bay. Chef Daniel prepares authentic Melanesian cuisine for his guests. For more information, email: thebarge@vanuatu.com.vu

Survivor rented The Barge for two months while they were filming in Vanuatu. It was dismantled and used by the film crew to get shots from the water. When it was returned to it's owner (two days before the end of filming) it was parked too steeply on the beach so when the tide came back in, the boat flooded and sank.

According to the folks at The Barge, " They certainly were a great bunch of people to deal with, their should be no doubt about that."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2004, 09:23:18 PM »
To bad MB didn't go down with the barge.  ;D

mmm...popcorn sounds good.  *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2004, 10:48:35 PM »
LOL.. btw; I love your Avatar Chakeeta .. that commercial is so cute  (#)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2004, 10:17:19 AM »
So final show is this weekend right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2004, 11:03:20 AM »
After tonight there are 2 more ..next Thursday the 9th  then that Sunday the 12th the 3 hr finale :'(

Not a spoiler , just something from the TV Guide Cheers & Jeers ~

Cheers to Survivor: Vanuatu's Ami Cusack for emerging as one of the CBS reality show's most brilliantly cunning players since the heyday of Richard Hatch. The barista-model has masterfully manipulated both her male and female competitors alike. Even if Ami doesn't wind up as Vanuatu's victor in next week's finale, she has certainly won our respect.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2004, 12:26:38 PM »
I don't think Ami is playing that well. What are they trying to give her good press, so people will like her? If she was that good of a player, Leann would not have gone. Now Ami is just a dangling dingleberry.  ;D

I love your Avatar Chakeeta .. that commercial is so cute (#)

Thanks, I probably will not have it on for too long. I miss my Ami.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2004, 01:50:25 PM »
Well crap I will be in Ireland for the finale!!  Darn it....I am sure it will nto be on there.,......I will have to tape it.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2004, 04:41:22 PM »
Ireland cool!!!!!  First Disney World, now Ireland.... your getting around.  Take some pics... i would love to go to Ireland.

Have Fun...

t

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2004, 06:22:30 PM »
Tex, that sucks your gonna miss the finale, but I think I would give it up for Ireland. Where abouts you going?