Author Topic: EP 4 Title ~What If It Isn't Sanitary?  (Read 3888 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 4 Title ~What If It Isn't Sanitary?
« on: November 24, 2004, 10:41:22 PM »
Program Details Additional Airings   
Amazing Race 6       
WYOU 2   Tuesday 12/7/2004 9:00 PM, 1 hr 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Race 6       

What If It Isn't Sanitary? 

A fourth team is eliminated. Phil Keoghan is the host.  (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other/Action

From Titan TV

« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 08:10:17 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 4 Title ~What If It Isn't Sanitary?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 07:03:58 PM »
More details from  Glebe posted at realiiity,com

Glebe
waiting for confirmation to stop irrationally fearing terrorists and gays now the election is over
Look at me! I've posted 1655 times!

Posted on 11/25/04, 12:21 PM

Re: TAR 6: Ep 4 "What If It Isn't Sanitary?" - NEW [In reply to] 

"What If This Isn't Sanitary" -- Eight teams make their way in the dead of night to Dakar, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, Dec. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Four teams fall behind after some locals give them bad information. Meanwhile, one team member gets sick while trying to complete a detour task, but to the team's surprise, it helps them complete the task more quickly. Also, while being taunted and chided by their frustrated teammate, one seemingly fit racer struggles through a roadblock as others easily complete the task.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 01:53:55 PM »
Also, while being taunted and chided by their frustrated teammate, one seemingly fit racer struggles through a roadblock as others easily complete the task.

Sounds like Bolo.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 01:30:29 PM »
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, December 7 10PM ET/PT

Four Teams fall behind when some locals give them bad information.

One teammate gets sick while trying to complete a Detour. To the Team's surprise, it helps them accomplish the task quicker.

One seemingly fit Racer struggles through a Roadblock, watching others easily complete the task, taunted and chided all the while by the teammate watching in frustration from the sidelines.

Overcome by his partner's effort during a task, one Racer breaks down in tears of appreciation.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 02:17:09 PM »

Four Teams fall behind when some locals give them bad information.
Lori and Bolo- deffinally
Adam and Rebecca- prolly
Hayden and Aaron- hope so!
Don and MarJean- loooked like they were behind

One teammate gets sick while trying to complete a Detour. To the Team's surprise, it helps them accomplish the task quicker.
No clue

One seemingly fit Racer struggles through a Roadblock, watching others easily complete the task, taunted and chided all the while by the teammate watching in frustration from the sidelines.
Adam while Lori and maybe others pass

Overcome by his partner's effort during a task, one Racer breaks down in tears of appreciation.
Don and MaryJean

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 06:41:23 PM »
One teammate gets sick while trying to complete a Detour. To the Team's surprise, it helps them accomplish the task quicker

In the preview, this is Don and MJ says "Every time he threw up, I caught a fish!"
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004, 07:30:40 PM »
Copied from

Blows  (#)
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/903.shtml
It may help when the quiz comes up... :P

[Gingerman28 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"
 12-06-04, 02:37 PM (EST)

"EP4: What we Know and What we Don't Know"
Its that time again to ponder and make some deductions about what we have been seeing in the previews and promos. So without further ado:
I looked at a lot of previews yesterday and most of what I wrote last time seems to stand up to further scrutiny. The teams seem to return to the city of Stockholm by train (Choke point no. 1)There may be some task to perform in Stockholm before they all take off for Dakar, but the best connecting flight connects through Paris leaves Stockholm at 10:50 or 11:10 in the morning. The other possiblity is a flight that leaves at 5:05PM and arrives in Dakar at 2:30AM the next day connecting through Brussels and Casablanca (personally I wouldn't want to take that one - two many connections). And, of course, we have the possibility of CBS arranging a charter flight as they have done in the past. (Choke point no. 2) In any case we see all 16 players running out together from what appears to be Dakar Customs (African soldiers by the door) led by Jonathan (black sleveless shirt) and Victoria with a headlight already mounted on her forehead. So it is nighttime on arrival (the Paris plane arrives at 8:15PM and the sun sets in Dakar in mid-August at 7:30PM) But, I know, I know, lots of buts, there is not another soul anywhere to be seen so it may not be the flight from Paris but the flight from Brussels arriving early in the morning at 2:30AM.

We next see shots of Jonathan and Victoria in a cab at night (she had the headlamp on her head) but Jonathan has a yellow bandana on; this cuts to a shot of Jonathan arguing with a taxi driver and he has no bandana, but he is holding yellow route marker so this may be a second taxi they are negotiateing with on how to get to the beach and he is back in his sleveless black shirt (nice tatoo - what is it with these people?) So maybe there is a task to perform in Dakar before everyone heads to the beach to participate in the Detour. At the beach they have to wait until sunrise for the boatmen to arrive. (Choke point no. 3)

Both tasks of the Detour seem to deal with fish: catching fish (Don and Mary Jane) and (Gus and Hera) or fishing through shells to find some clue (Victoria and Jonathan) and (Rebecca and Adam) There is one shot in the preview of Lori arguing with a taxi driver in the daytime and it looks like it could be either at the beach or the lake (they are dressed as they appear in the Roadblock task at the lake) and Bola has assumed the "Christie" role of asking Lori "do you want to go to Jail?" she says "I don't care!) Role reversal? Don't know who wins the Detour but it matters little since we next see almost all of them at the Rose Lake Roadblock carrying salt baskets.

At the Roadblock (see red envelop in Adam's hand) he does the task while Rebecca chides him. Lori is doing just fine (her muscles show up nicely) and from their reaction it looks like she has completed the task first. Then it is off to the pit stop (by cab probably so they won't get lost)
Mary Jane is shown struggling. Don "breaks down in tears of appreciation" but I think she, in fact, fails. She is collapsing over a half-filled basket. I'm going to say that they finally come in last at a Roadblock and fail to make it to the pit stop in time.

In summary:

Arriving at the pit stop - Lori and Bola. (Kris and Jon and Freddy and Kendrda have been winning most events so far) But Kris and Jon,Freddy and Kendra, and Aaron and Hayden are completely missing from the promos. No story arc this time, and since they both have won legs so far, it is someone elses turn - just my guess)

Alternate: Kris and Jon (just to keep it honest)

Arriving last and being eliminated - Don and Mary Jane (they just have run out of luck)

Alternate: Rebecca and Adam - they might fall apart at the Roadblock afterall. But I think that they beat a race Don and Mary Jane back to the pit stop

Answers to CBS Misdirections: seem to be clearly depicted in the previews:

Teammate getting sick? - Mary Jane (I guess you could call seasickness getting sick)

Struggling Racer at the Roadblock - Adam and he is being taunted and chided by Rebecca

Overcome partner? - Don who is seen wiping his eyes as Mary Jane struggles ("I'm just so proud of her")

That's my read. May be all a smoke screen. But I don't think there is either a Fast Forward or a Yield this episode. All indications are that EP5 will be the first Fast Forward (only two during the race) and it may very well be a non-elimination episode. The frist one of each in TAR5 came in EP5

/quote]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 04:32:19 PM »