Author Topic: AR7 Started Yesterday??  (Read 4418 times)

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
AR7 Started Yesterday??
« on: November 21, 2004, 01:06:32 PM »
I was reading on another sight and someone said they were at LAX airport and saw teams for AR7 leaving for Peru.  One team he reconigzed was Rob and Amber from Survivor.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: AR7 Started Yesterday??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 02:08:28 PM »
Cripes, Romber! PLEASE! We put up with Alison! Do we have to put up with these two now! Maybe TAR7 will be a good one to skip! LOL

Rob

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 05:56:58 PM »
I would love to see Rob and Amber i think they would make great TV!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 07:12:32 PM »
 **:)** **:)** I hope that Charla & Mirna are there..I'm pretty sure they are doing the TAR AllStars  ^:)^
Oh Alli & Donny would be GREAT..but, I doubt that either of them want anything to do with the Race..she didn't even show up at the final pitstop to cheer on Chip & Kim ..I also heard that Rudy & Richard were asked ..I don't know whether or not they agreed ?
HHMMMMMMM  Donny ..maybe I'll email him and see whats up ?  ;;)  ;)

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 07:32:12 PM »
If there were other well known teams in the pack, somebody would probably have identified them too.  I heard Rich & Rudy turned it down.  Anyway, Rich is doing "Surivior Live" now.  Too bad, I would love to see a Reality TV stars version of TAR :':')
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 07:43:24 PM »
Hiya Magillla  :)_{} Did you also hear about the rumored BB AllStars ? That would be awesome too  ^:)^

I emailed my close and personal friend Donny  ..maybe he could answer a few questions for us or fill in some blanks ..*sigh* ..I still have a crush on him  ;;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 02:46:33 AM »
Cripes, Romber! PLEASE! We put up with Alison! Do we have to put up with these two now! Maybe TAR7 will be a good one to skip! LOL
Rob

Could barely stand Romber on Survivor, but think they'll be good on TAR.  They'd sure beat the heck outa several teams on TAR6...the ones who yell/cuss at each other.  Yikes...too many screamin'/hollarin' this time...it is tooo nerve-wracking!!  :o  Maybe some of them will settle down after they get used to the race?  Hope so! :D

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 11:17:21 AM »
OH MY GOSH  I did not even notice Donniy was by himself.  She could nto even show up to cheer the winning teams....how rude!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 12:28:59 PM »
 :()() It's true Texan..what they did was put a blond/ stand in for Alli   :)_|
No word from Donny yet  :'(..maybe my email is picking him up as Spam ..Yeah ! Thats the ticket  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 01:32:12 PM »
FWIW~ from Blows http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/882.shtml#11

JackieKay 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"
 11-23-04, 12:21 PM (EST)

21. "RE: Uh-Oh"
I just noticed that Rob M. is supposed to be on thefishbowl.com today at noon (pacific time). If this goes as planned, it seems he's not on the race. However, if it is canceled, I'd say he is:
"Boston" Rob Mariano ("Survivor All-Stars") joins Rob Cesternino ("Survivor All-Stars") and Scott Zakarin (TheFishbowl) for the "Fish Eye View" radio show on Tuesday, November 23rd, at 12PM (PT) / 3PM (ET) to discuss his "Survivor" experiences. Log on to the chat during the radio show - you can ask Rob about "Survivor Marquesas", "Survivor All-Stars", Amber and if she made him sign a pre-nup to protect her million dollar "Survivor" win!

Remove | Alert  Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top 

Devious Weasel 12629 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"
 11-23-04, 03:42 PM (EST)

25. "FishBowl"
FWIW, I logged on to the chat there and all they were talking about was how Mariano canceled his appearance. So take that for what you want. Personally, I like him and would like to see him on TAR.