Author Topic: Mediia Whore Quiz Round 2  (Read 3668 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediia Whore Quiz Round 2
« on: November 22, 2004, 01:10:17 PM »
I need to think about my picks this time ..if any one wants to jump in feel free.. **:)** *hint*hint* ;)

Round 2 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Whore: Survivor
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Happy Turkey Day!

Now go make your picks.

Leftovers will be served in the mod hot tub on Friday

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/Mary Jean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo Meredith/Maria No one 

Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo Meredith/Maria No one 

Do the teams travel to a new country? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Can't be determined Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo Meredith/Maria 

Which racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing? (53 Minutes of Fame)  Aaron Adam Bolo Can't be determined Don Freddy Gus Hayden Hera Jon Jonathan Kendra Kris Kristy Lena Lori Maria MaryJean Meredith Rebecca Victoria 

Which team is given a penalty? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo Meredith/Maria No one 

Where will Don and Mary Jean finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half Top half 

Where will Lori and Bolo finish (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half Top half 

Where will Adam and Rebecca finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half Top half 

Where will Kris and Jon finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half Top half 

Do all the teams do the same Detour task?  (36 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

Which team is responsible for the episode title "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me"? (43 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca Can't be determined Don/MaryJean Freddy/Kendra Gus/Hera Hayden/Aaron Jonathan/Victoria Kris/Jon Lena/Kristy Lori/Bolo Meredith/Maria  {the only one i'm sure of }

How many times does Mediiia Whore want to smack Jonathan? (50 Minutes of Fame)  A couple A dozen Every time he's seen Infinity Infinity plus one None 

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
Re: Mediia Whore Quiz Round 2
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 05:55:24 PM »
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame) Gus/Hera
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame) Freddy/Kendra
Do the teams travel to a new country? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame) Victoria/Kris
Which racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing? (53 Minutes of Fame) Don
Which team is given a penalty? (42 Minutes of Fame) No one
Where will Don and Mary Jean finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Bottom half
Where will Lori and Bolo finish (24 Minutes of Fame) Top half
Where will Adam and Rebecca finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Top half
Where will Kris and Jon finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Top half
Do all the teams do the same Detour task?  (36 Minutes of Fame) No
Which team is responsible for the episode title "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me"? (43 Minutes of Fame) Adam/Rebecca
How many times does Mediiia Whore want to smack Jonathan? (50 Minutes of Fame) Every time he's seen

These are all guesses at this point, so they may change.  Just curious Puddin, how are you sure Meridith and Maria are responsible for the episode title? I would think it would be an unmarried female/male team.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 05:58:55 PM by tinampg96 »
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 07:47:04 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame) Gus/Hera
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame) No
Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame) Kris/Jon
Do the teams travel to a new country? (20 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame) Adam/Rebecca
Which racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing? (53 Minutes of Fame) Gus
Which team is given a penalty? (42 Minutes of Fame) Jonathan/Victoria    :\/
Where will Don and Mary Jean finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Bottom half
Where will Lori and Bolo finish (24 Minutes of Fame) Top half
Where will Adam and Rebecca finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Bottom half
Where will Kris and Jon finish? (24 Minutes of Fame) Top half
Do all the teams do the same Detour task?  (36 Minutes of Fame) No
Which team is responsible for the episode title "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me"? (43 Minutes of Fame) Meredith/Maria
How many times does Mediiia Whore want to smack Jonathan? (50 Minutes of Fame) Every time he's seen

Lena/Kristy
Kris /Jon
Haydon /Aaron
Freddy/Kendra

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 07:50:35 PM »
These are all guesses at this point, so they may change.  Just curious Puddin, how are you sure Meridith and Maria are responsible for the episode title? I would think it would be an unmarried female/male team.
They said it on the promo  ;) but, they are probaby talking about Vic and Jon? So by responsible ..could it be the couple that Quote says it or the couple that they are referring too?

I'm Not His Wife -- He Doesn't Need to Scream at Me

Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame) Adam/Rebecca
They fought about the sunglasses last week..I'm just guessing that they fight about them again  :\/

« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 07:55:22 PM by puddin »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 08:04:03 PM »
My Picks
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca

Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No 

Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Lena/Kristy

Do the teams travel to a new country? (20 Minutes of Fame)   Yes

Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca

Which racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing? (53 Minutes of Fame)   MaryJean 

Which team is given a penalty? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca

Where will Don and Mary Jean finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half

Where will Lori and Bolo finish (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half

Where will Adam and Rebecca finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half 

Where will Kris and Jon finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Top half

Do all the teams do the same Detour task?  (36 Minutes of Fame) Yes

Which team is responsible for the episode title "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me"? (43 Minutes of Fame)   Meredith/Maria

How many times does Mediiia Whore want to smack Jonathan? (50 Minutes of Fame)  12?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 08:32:53 PM »
never...who you have picked for winner ,Lena/Kristy  and losers, Adam/Rebecca  were my other choices...hmmmm :)X they were my first gut picks ..are you reading my mind ? lol
Since I play twice ( with another name)  I may play around and take your advice ..I think I'll put Lena/Kristy to win and Adam/Rebecca to lose ...thanks  :)_|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 10:35:41 PM »
eyemail~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 11:15:21 AM »
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Gus/Hera
Will the fast forward or yield be used during this leg of the race? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No  

Which team finishes first? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Kris/Jon   ~ who knows but I hope it is lena and krsiti they ar eon my team

Do the teams travel to a new country? (20 Minutes of Fame)   Yes 

Which team has a fight over a pair of sunglasses? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Adam/Rebecca

Which racer finds it nearly impossible to remain standing? (53 Minutes of Fame)  Meredith  

Which team is given a penalty? (42 Minutes of Fame)   Jonathan/Victoria   :\/

Where will Don and Mary Jean finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half

Where will Lori and Bolo finish (24 Minutes of Fame)   Top half

Where will Adam and Rebecca finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bottom half

Where will Kris and Jon finish? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Top half  

Do all the teams do the same Detour task?  (36 Minutes of Fame)  No  

Which team is responsible for the episode title "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Yell at Me"? (43 Minutes of Fame)  Meredith/Maria

How many times does Mediiia Whore want to smack Jonathan? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Infinity plus one

my team
Hayden/Aaron
Lena/Kristy
Merideth and maria
Lori/Bolo

The last two are going to cost me big points...btu thougth I would wait until episode 2 to make changes.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2004, 09:13:59 AM »
dang it~ M/M are one of MW teams..... I am sure I will pay dearly for them...so much whinning.