Author Topic: EP 11 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation  (Read 17745 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 11 Clues/Spoilers/Speculation
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2004, 11:58:17 AM »
This is the picture I mean Texan ~

I'm going to look through some vidcaps and see what the IN would look from behind ,I do see something on his shoulder  ;)
amikino ..when I saw that boot list I thought oh ! ?:) but, then I remembered what a jokester Sera really is . He said that he would not give away/spoil  the season for us . It just maybe right but, I don't think its
Ami next week..I still think that it just maybe  Scout ..thats just my opinion ..and my opinions are
 88))  :)* Could it be that Sera E-mailed patquinnisfat that boot list? :)X

as for reward....the vid caps fo Chris talking, is that right after TC or when someone else is away with a loved one...we do not see AMi in the pic
I'm just guessing that those VidCaps are after RC..only because we don't see Ami we know that she would be front and center..wouldnt she confront Scout & Twial right away instead of waiting untill the next day ? From  body language in the video ..the girls around the fire don't look real thrilled and I'm assuming that Twila & Scout are off to the side somewhere , talking..it looks like they are under the shelter .
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 12:20:18 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2004, 12:13:54 PM »
I'm still looking for a better picture of the IN..here's one for now

Chris is definitly carrying his touch ..so I'm assuming that this is right before TC , also could that white part be Chris's ponytail  ? I wish we had a better picture

« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 12:29:48 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2004, 12:37:08 PM »
All of these Vidcaps look like they just may be before TC ..note Eliza's hair ..she almost always wears her bandana around head

another IN picture

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2004, 02:20:29 PM »
I really hope Eliza makes it to F2. All the girls will be shocked. Gees, she was suppose to go on day 6. I would have got a kick if Eliza and Leann were at the end together, since they were the original two targets.

What is up with Leann and rain? I just remember her freaking over the cold wet weather, but everyone was. Does the sight of her loved one (and not being able to spend time with the person, because she doesn't win RC) cause her to go downhill mentally?  ?:)?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2004, 07:35:50 PM »
It just maybe chakeeta..I'm  wondering who shows up to help her with the RC ?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/survivors/bios/leann.shtml

In 1998, Slaby donated one of her kidneys to her father when his kidneys began failing due to diabetes. Six years later, his new kidney is still working wonderfully.
Recently divorced, Slaby, a huge animal lover, currently lives in the Milwaukee area with her dog, Floyd. Her birth date is July 8, 1969.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/et_17857383.shtml

“She was a good little girl,” Ron, 60, said in an interview at the family’s home in Kronenwetter, south of Wausau. He and his wife already had a son and a daughter when Leann was born. Mary Ann Slaby had wanted a second daughter, but the couple was afraid they wouldn’t be able to have any more children. They saw Leann’s birth as a miracle.

“Actually, as it turns out she is a miracle baby, because she gave me a kidney,” Ron said.

Several family members qualified as donors, but Leann insisted she be the one. Her brother, Russ, was working with their father in the family’s fire protection systems business, and their sister, Lisa, was raising three children.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 07:44:58 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2004, 10:32:18 PM »
eyemail ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2004, 11:36:38 PM »
What I thought may have been a torch is Chris's hand..I'm not so sure now..I watched the clip in slo-mo ..it doesn't move with him.. it just maybe a rock afterall or a torch laying down?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2004, 11:36:49 PM »
What is up with Leann and rain? I just remember her freaking over the cold wet weather, but everyone was.

Could it be b/c she's so skinny...& also  thin-skinned, that's why the wet, cold weather really bothers her?  I have a couple kids like that.  Snow especially bothers them.  I've known other skinny people w/ the same prob.  People w/ more fat, are better "insulated" against cold, but they're bothered by heat instead, b/c they have too much insulation! (me  :)* )

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2004, 11:51:39 PM »
In 1998, Slaby donated one of her kidneys to her father when his kidneys began failing due to diabetes. Six years later, his new kidney is still working wonderfully.
“Actually, as it turns out she is a miracle baby, because she gave me a kidney,” Ron said.
Several family members qualified as donors, but Leann insisted she be the one. Her brother, Russ, was working with their father in the family’s fire protection systems business, and their sister, Lisa, was raising three children.

Wow, I didn't know this about Leann until now!  Cool that she was the donor and that her dad is doing great! That is very encouraging, b/c as some of you know...my daughter is scheduled to have a kidney transplant on the morning of New Year's Eve if everything goes well between now & then.  We are elated that her hubby will be the donor!  :)()

Would appreciate prayers/thoughts for them both.
Thank you!  :)_{}

Comments can be made at "Hey Rudy":

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=2928.msg41256#msg41256

« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 12:49:38 AM by RudyRules »

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2004, 04:01:27 AM »
Leann is the baby? I thought in the coffee...ep she pointed to two younger sisters.  ?:)?

Could it be b/c she's so skinny...& also  thin-skinned, that's why the wet, cold weather really bothers her?  I have a couple kids like that.  Snow especially bothers them.  I've known other skinny people w/ the same prob.  People w/ more fat, are better "insulated" against cold, but they're bothered by heat instead, b/c they have too much insulation!

Then what the heck is she doing living in Wisconsin?

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2004, 10:00:52 AM »
Could it be b/c she's so skinny...& also  thin-skinned, that's why the wet, cold weather really bothers her?  I have a couple kids like that.  Snow especially bothers them.  I've known other skinny people w/ the same prob.  People w/ more fat, are better "insulated" against cold, but they're bothered by heat instead, b/c they have too much insulation! (me   )

Maybe she's just a whiner.  I think you become aclimated to the weather wherever you live.  I used to live in Michigan and I didn't think it was really cold until it got to a windchill of about 4 degrees.  Now I live in Florida and at first I thought it was really hot and now I feel cold if it gets below 80 degrees.  Plus, my mother was a ballet dancer in Michigan, with zero body fat, and she used to run around in the winter doing all kinds of winter sports without being bothered by the cold.  So, I think Leann is a whiner.

Riverrat

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2004, 11:30:33 AM »
I got my final boot list. LOL Take it or leave it. Now if I just knew who does what and, why they do it.  **:)** I need all the points I can get to win my second cap. 

The dynamic duo goes down. Sorry puddin and Chakeeta. Well not sorry IF this is right but sorry for you two. Dang how does Chris the hisss get in final two?  Leann, Eliza, Julie, Ami, Scout, Chris, Twila. I surely hope Twila wins.

Rain doesn't make me crazy but I used to be so cold natured. Maybe the cold is what gets to Leann the most. It is brutal when you are tired, wet, cold, hungry and find out you aren't in the final four afterall. Yeah, they may as well go ahead and send her home as to send her fourth even. Piss on final four. I would be insulted by that. That always burns me up. Someone assuming they are soooooooooooooo good they can get me to final four with them. If they are that good it's final two or, kiss off.

Now you want to know how I really feel?   :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2004, 12:07:36 PM »
Is your boot list laminated River  ;D
I wouldn't mind if Twila wins...I just don't see he making beyond the final 4 perhaps ?

I agree that LeeAnn is a whiner..she was nasty last week . She was so pissed that Eliza/ Ami and the boys won that RC .."did you get wet..did you sleep in the rain all night"
She won RC the week before..I didn't see any jealousy from the other gals when her and Jules  came back ..maybe she was expecting C/C/A/E to bring her back an electric blanket or something ..because she brought them back some chicken wings last week , oh wait thats right...they didn't share the meat from the wings with the boys  ?
Who acts like that? Even if I was jealous I certainly would not have shown it . I can't wait to see how things fall into place this Thurs night ..hopefully we will see who indeed could be the final 3 ?If Ami makes it through next week (Ep12) I think shes there to the end .
OK..I'll shutup for now  B:) B:)

Leann is the baby? I thought in the coffee...ep she pointed to two younger sisters.
WOW what a memory chakeeta ! ..if I get a chance I'll go through my tapes and I'll let you know  :)_{}

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2004, 12:21:04 PM »
I got my final boot list. 
The dynamic duo goes down. Sorry puddin and Chakeeta. Well not sorry IF this is right but sorry for you two. Dang how does Chris the hisss get in final two?  Leann, Eliza, Julie, Ami, Scout, Chris, Twila. I surely hope Twila wins.

No worries, River.

Hmmm...Ami must win some IC to stay in for so long.

Twila is so UTR right now, even after winning the IC. She must team up with her fellow highway worker and take him along to the end. She would have a better chance against Chris than Eliza. Twila will probably get all the votes, except Chad's.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2004, 12:22:00 PM »
Before I forget..for what its worth..
My Picks
RC ~ Ami ( She's missing from the camp ..and besides, she wins everything)
IC~ Ami (It''s the only way I see LeeAnn going this week)
TC/Boot ~ LeeAnn ( cause Snewser says)

Riverrat

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2004, 02:17:45 PM »
nuh un I think Chris would get the boot unless he wins immunity. I think he wins it enough that he can just about do what he wants except control the final vote from the jury. He may take Ami and friend with them on RC. LOL  Yep yep, Rupie is gonna help him clug that juice.  :()() 

Twila, Scout, Leann and Ami were the original four alliance. Mercy boot or whatever they have to eat one of their own if Chris wins IN. Since Leann can't take the rain i think she goes instead of Eliza and, Chris because of his many IC wins takes that fourth spot.  Well actually second spot. OK, I haven't figured out why he would choose to go up against Twila in the final two but, maybe it's her choice. hummmmm If she takes Ami she's dead, Scout is well liked by the guys so, go with Chris feeling as secure as she can that the women will hold true to the female alliance.  The MHL would vote for her even if Twila voted her out of the game. JMO

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2004, 02:26:54 PM »
okay i see you boto list, but I think Eliza gets farther then everyoen thinks....they keep shoving it down our throats that no one likes her and the she was a boot canidate for a long time (chris says this when he writes her name).  that I think she will be final 2.

I also think that maybe it is eliza and ami or eliza and Chris....Chris has had some special editing through the game and key comments ~ we will pick off the girls one by one, I can out smart the guys but not girls..I will beat them with my smarts not my balance . . . .then you have a few commetns from Ami I am competative can not see coming second to a man....does this mean she is 3rd or does this mean she is final 2 and the person beats her.

I also think Eliza is smarter then people think . . ..  she will team up with Chris ~ secret allaince and she will work on Ami to see the pecking order.  IF you remember it was Ami who saved Eliza and it was T/S who lite eliza's torches not any of the other ladies.  Eliza will get T for lighting her torch and Chris will help for booting sarge and Chad.

Final boot order ~ leann, scout, Julie, Twila, Chris, Ami and Eliza

Scout and Jule becaue they can not be trusted.... Once leann is gone, Ami does not have to go on IC run ~~  Scout because her leg gets worse ~ why else would they show us a close up of her leg and then several shots with the bandage on it, Julie no one trusts her left in the game, Twila because she will get the guys votes and Eliza and Chris will want revenge... Chris because Eliza wins IC and she knows people will vote Chris as he was the last guy to the end....if Ami wins final IC she will take Eliza ~ she wants a girl there with her and knows everyone hates eliza ~ this will also be why eliza is being protected by Ami, best final 2 partner.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2004, 03:03:20 PM »
nuh un I think Chris would get the boot unless he wins immunity. I think he wins it enough that he can just about do what he wants except control the final vote from the jury. He may take Ami and friend with them on RC
I don't think that Chris needs the IN..he will stir up enough trouble by putting Scout & Twila's neck on the line. Same with Eliza..she will be UTR this week as the gals scramble to get rid of LeeAnn/Scout/Twila .. ;)
I have the same boot list as Texan .

I  also think that Snewser my be hinting towards the winner? or at least one of the final two?
From SNN
http://survivornews.net/news.php?id=1038
Eliza Elected for Vanuatu
Multiple independent sources point to Eliza Orlins' participation in Survivor: Vanuatu.
SNN
Tuesday, July 20, 2004

In fact, one anonymous person (we don't know who), correctly 'guessed' her name in our online Contestant Confirmator last Saturday.

Various descriptions of her match an online profile on the public site Friendster.com:

Interested in Meeting People for: Friends
Hometown: Washington DC
Interests: Reality TV, Alpha Phi, Justin, Pink, Hanging out with my girls, and doing work like the nerd that I am, oh and law school...is it safe to add that now?
Affiliations: Alpha Phi
Schools: 92nd Street Y, Hong Kong International School, Dalton, Munsey Park, Sidwell Friends, Syracuse
Favorite Music: Country (Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, etc, etc)
Favorite Books: Chicken Soup for the Soul books (yes, I'm a sap, I know), The Horse Whisperer, Runaway Jury, Memoirs of a Geisha, Tai Pan
Favorite TV Shows: Survivor, The Bachelor, The OC, The Apprentice, Sex and the City, Average Joe, 90210 (we miss you), Temptation Island, American Idol
Favorite Movies: Usual Suspects, My Cousin Vinny, Shawshank Redemption, Zoolander, Finding Nemo, Rudy, Old School
About Me: Anyone who knows me knows that I'm actually a really big dork. I sit in the front row in all my classes and I love getting As. I'm obsessed with eating, reality tv, and the color pink. I speak Chinese and I'll speak it for you if you ask nicely. I just took my LSATs and I'm applying to law school this fall. I can't believe we're seniors.

The photogenic Syracuse student, who majored in International Relations and Political Science, speaks Chinese and attended the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C. Fellow alumni include Chelsea Clinton and young Al Gore III.

With a background and ambitions like that, she's bound to end up in the White House, or at least rub elbows someday with members of the powerful and secretive Council on Foreign Relations.

And for the sake of addictive television drama, we can only hope her game play stays true to the form of powerful American movers and shakers that have influenced US government foreign policies and world events in the past -- an evil brew of negotiation, bribery and threats, masked by a warm and approachable smile. Love her, hate her, but you can't ignore a superpower!

Survivor: Vanuatu premiers on Thursday, September 16. CBS reportedly will officially unveil the castaways around mid August.

If you have any information on potential Survivor: Vanuatu castaways, please email. Anonymity assured.

Sidwell Friends School in
http://www.sidwell.edu/horizon/feb2000/opinion10.html

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
If we are lucky enough Canada will get to view it tomorrow not and we will know what is up.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2004, 06:20:43 PM »
 knows?????? you may get to see it before us? is that what you mean??  ?:) if i'm reading this right would you let us know? major game bonus points  ^:)^..please, please let us know  (#)

Riverrat

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2004, 07:38:43 PM »
ok but i'm keeping my list to see how good it is. Scout and Ami may be switched but that is it.  (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2004, 08:22:36 PM »
 *()*
From SurvivorFever
Episode 11  CBS  Press  Release

A CASTAWAY TRIES TO SECURE A FINAL FOUR POSITION AND FACES

A HARSH REALITY, ON "SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE," THURSDAY, NOV. 25

"Surprise! And…Surprise again!" – A castaway attempting to secure a final four position must face the fact that things may not always be as they seem, on SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE, Thursday, Nov. 25 ( 8:00-9:00 PM , ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

The survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones.  But only one castaway is able to spend quality time with them.  At the Immunity Challenge, the castaways are surprised when they are given special assistance for the competition.  One castaway approaches a fellow tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off guard, though, the tribemate tries to divert the vote to another tribe member. How will the vote go down and who will leave Vanuatu ?

And, the eleventh member is voted out of the tribe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2004, 10:09:22 PM »
Leann is the baby? I thought in the coffee...ep she pointed to two younger sisters.

She does point to a picture and says" look it 's me and my sisters"
I see a tall young girl about 11 , maybe LeeAnn? to smaller girls about 4 or 5 ..one blond and one oriental...I'm thinking the younger girls just maybe adopted?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2004, 01:28:26 PM »
Final boot order ~ leann, scout, Julie, Twila, Chris, Ami and Eliza

I have the same boot list as Texan .

Me, too.
It is true! Great minds think alike.  ;)

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2004, 04:40:57 PM »
I've tried to enlarge some things in this picture ... although I'm not sure if this is from the upcoming episode or from a past episode. 

This looks like Chris is carrying his torch.  Maybe on the way to TC?

The little white bits around the back of Chris's neck; could that be the back of the IN?

Now that I've viewed this post I can see that the zooms didn't "hold".  Sorry.  But, you get my point, eh?